Self Love Transcendance

Thank you! That’s awesome to hear! That will accelerate the releasing and the healing as well.

Getting the series soon! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Wanted to save my review for later but I couldn’t resist, this is beyond any self healing audio I have ever used**

Shadow Self Rising Video:
As I was watching the video as my own shadow self, I released so much insecurities that I wanted to release for years, I was sucked into something called the "blackpill, similar to the redpill cults, not good stuff, but the thing with the blackpill is that all life was about is being good looking, if you aren’t good looking or a certain race you won’t live a good life (This is just their idea, not mine anymore),

It got me very insecure and no self love audio was able to process this, like Sammy said, The self love audio did its job but I failed to accept and release, and sooner or later the insecurities came back.

Shadow self rising video after I finished, I released that belief that was still in me and improved upon it, my heart **chakra ** was going crazy but I was able to maintain, I felt a little bit down but at the same time I accepted my self.

My favorite part is the Self Loving Light

Jeez, this is the top 5 most powerful audios I tried from Sapien community so far, SAM YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB with the part of reflection, I am not gonna spoil it from there, but after finishing Self loving light, My body is buzzing with unconditional love, self love, and just LOVE LOVE LOVE

@JAAJ This needs to be in the self love stack asap

Once again thank you for reading my review

33 Likes

I will for sure add this to the Self Love Stack soon, together with The Alchemical Revision of Childhood :v:

So happy to hear that you overcame the toxic Black Pill :muscle:

5 Likes

That’s great to hear. So happy for you!!

I did the self-guided YT video last night again and it felt amazing. Really light afterward. This is on my wish list.

6 Likes

I’ve been using the shadow self rising audio for a while

this is by far the most intense audio I have ever tried from the Sapien medicine channel or community, Thank you so much for making this Sammy with dream.

I have fought the greatest demons of my life while using this audio

After using the shadow self rising audio, I was going bat shit crazy and uncomfortable like never before.
My mind was collapsing with insecure thoughts and negativity all around like never before,
Not just that I was going to my self saying " your ugly, your eye bags suck, your nose sucks, your ugly af", The field was releasing heavy and this has been going on for days. when im telling u guys I was going batshit crazy I wasn’t kidding, I tried to accept and accept but im trying.

and so I wanted to release *
I used the other portion of the audio called the “self loving light”, and I was able to accept my self while love y self completely like nothing before, all my thoughts dramatically reduced, I went to the mirror, apologized, forgave, and said " I love you",

This series is phenomenal but please After using the shadow self audio, use the self loving light audio guys, this series is no joke or releasing fields

24 Likes

Any other testimonies with this one?

2 Likes

Hey, yesterday i purchased it and the first run was already good. Im using it now everyday as a routine in the morning.

What i wonder, @SammyG you wrote in the description that its good to fix on one insecurity per session. Alright. Like one insecurity per section? Because you ask in the meditation about the looks, charakter, past etc. So one insecurity when it comes to looks, one for the charakter and so on? Or just only one?

Also im wondering. Does the shadow meditation brings up shadow parts over time? Or do i need to do shadow work besides that and then work with the meditiation to integrate the shadows?

Thanks in advance

Ken

2 Likes

Well, what I mean is that despite what I’m saying in those moments, it might be best to just forcus on one insecutiy during that section. That may be difficult cause I am guiding otherwise. It’s fine to focus on multiple insecurities too, I was just suggesting that because for some people, their main insecurity towers above all others and should be addressed with more focus.

That being said, it’s perfectly fine and probably better to flow with the video as is. Integrating your insecurities as a whole helps you more overall.

Shadow meditation should bring it up on its own over time. It’s shadow work essentially. It obviously helps to do shadow work besides that as that work would greatly compliment the meditation.

11 Likes

@SammyG thank you Sammy g for giving me this gift, I’ve been using it.

This is by far the best field I ever needed,

With the internal alchemical crucible and emotional alchemy NFT, and this audio,

My body dysmorphia has been non-existent, I can really care less about how I look now, and the plasma flaunt makes me look like a king. thank you

15 Likes

@SammyG Are you going to create some more of these fielded hypnotic audios?

1 Like

I finally got this and it’s pretty great. I’ve used this a couple of times already and I felt many of my self-doubts melting away each time.

I use Self Refresh afterward and it’s a great combo. No resistance or blockages.

Love all these guided journeys, SammyG !

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m thinking between buying this or the crucible of the past.
My intention is to be more integrated with my past experiences, but also to dissolve insecurities, I believe that past experiences go hand in hand with present insecurities…so I have the doubt of which one is better in that case? Any suggestions/opinions or constructive criticism?

1 Like

The choice is yours. This one is a guided journey that helps you to feel the feelings and release them. You are active in the process. I have found it to be much better for me vs just listening passively to the crucible audio. Crucible is still amazing if you can focus on what is coming up so it can be released.

Not sure if that helped. :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Starlight yes, thank u;)
now I’m listening to Vibration of transcendence and I feel like it’s doing enough of what maybe I needed, for example I’m much more connected to present and my emotions/feelings even though I still feel anger, sadness and even feel like crying (I don’t know if this is part of the purge process), even though I feel lighter spiritually, and this is something that I have only felt after doing a lot of kundalini yoga…so is a beautiful audio¡¡¡

And this only on the second day of listening:)

2 Likes

This one is on my wishlist, but would like to know if there are more reviews to share, so i can define my priorities on my wishlist. Too many good fields :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Few listens in, and already feeling whole more than I was when listening to the older self love fields for days :slightly_smiling_face:.

Great stuff, thank you guys.

:smiley_cat:

7 Likes

Yesterday listened after a while

And managed to have a geniune smile :smiley:

4 Likes

Great, its on my shoppinglist. Have you all seen the sale ?

2 Likes

yea!

1 Like

This was kind of a sleeper for me. Also didn’t notice it was a hypnotic, meditational track when purchasing, which with my current pattern wasn’t what I was looking for. And didn’t even read the thread beforehand - I usually do.

Felt a little guided. Was playing become whole and considering self love before the sale was announced. Felt this would be worth it.
It is.

SammyG describes what the audios are pretty well.

Took me a little slower to enter the deeper brain waves. The visuals are kind of amazing in their own way, and all is synchronized well.

Facing the shadow self visual was kind of an exclamation. My breathing changed, was more alert and focused; powerful experience simply, and almost streamlined.

Feel a little more balanced and whole. Am somewhat in state of subconscious disbelief with growing acceptance of where/who I am afterward.

Great alternative to the usual field listening; more active and guided work, and more synchronized fields with that. Neat creation and experience.

Thanks SammyG, thanks Dreamweaver.

8 Likes