Self Realization with Sri Mata

Hello brothers and sisters.

This mandala was designed and embued by Sri Mata to help with Moksha, ascension, self realization and enlightment.

I’ve tested this only on my self and have had pretty profound experiences while spending some time with it while chanting Om and staring at the Om symbol at the center of the mandala. Chanting definitely seems to enhance it’s energies.

So if you feel called, then pick it up if you’d like, and make sure to let me know your thoughts on the forums. This will be the only tool i will post on here, I hope it can help you in your journey.

(Thumbnail is also the mandala, energy will only work for those whom purchased)

15 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll :smiley: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@This_Boy_Here

7 Likes

PatronSaintAnonymous*

8 Likes

A note on what Srimata means…

Sri - Auspicious
Mata - Mother

There are various forms of Divinity. Sunlight is one, and it embeds in its spectrum various hues. Each specific power of the Limitless Divine is visualized as a deity. Invoking the Motherly aspect of the genderless, nameless, formless, infinitude that we call God-Consciousness is of immense use because it brings forth tenderness, nurturing, and a layer of “mothering”, which ensures that one’s spiritual ascension is suitably paced and comfortable.

As the Goddess represents the Womb of the universe from which everything arises and into which everything disappears, if one is aligned with this energy, there is nothing that is impossible. The energy of the Goddess grants abundance, love, health, and longevity, and for those that are serious and are willing to put in the work, Enlightenment.

There are countless forms of the Divine Feminine - Lakshmi, Kali, Athena, Sekhmet, Mariam, etc. These are all like the rays of the sun. Then what about the Sun itself, the source of all these rays? If one were to approach the highest aspect of God-Consciousness as the Mother, and abstract it as close to nameless-formless-bliss-embodied Infinitude, that would be Srimata (shreemaataa) - simply meaning the Great Mother. This is the aspect very close to formlessness, but still embodying aspects of a name and form, which are of significance for the manifestation of worldly desires. This is the form of the Great Goddess that embodies in itself every known and unknown form of the Divine Mother (needless to say, Father accompanies the Mother as they are two aspects of the same coin :smiley:)

The name Srimata is considered very powerful and is a mantra in itself. The name encodes in itself a hidden seed sound of the Goddess. Ancient commentators have elaborated on the glories of this name and have described it as having the same essence as OM - which is more static while this one is more dynamic.

Thanks to the creator of this NFT for making this available. :pray:

21 Likes

This is not an NFT right?

I ordered two copies, and got a confirmation email, but no download link yet.

6 Likes

Ohh no it isn’t, you didn’t get a download link for the mandala? I will refund you personally… will PM you now

7 Likes

Nope, usually, I get an email right away (the last thing I got from ES Marketplace was I think the Naga Brain).

Usually, ES sends only one email which also has a download link, but got a slightly different email this time:

As this is a new vendor store, perhaps some initial hiccup with the way the store options are configured?

5 Likes

My apologies… I never submitted a download link, i had just submitted it now…

I notice there was another purchase as well, whom which probably didn’t get a download link. The mandala is the same as the thumbnail, but here’s a link to download the mandala either ways if you are so reading

6 Likes

I bought two, one for myself and another for a dear friend, so I think as I legally bought it, it should work if I send him the image right? :joy:

And thank you :pray:

6 Likes

Oh yeah it should work haha and thank you as well my brother :)

6 Likes

I got one also but the link was in the email.

3 Likes

Did you just out yourself? :laughing:

4 Likes

Haha, he only had tagged @GoddessAndGodOfAll first

3 Likes

I’m surprised you would try this unknown creator. Is it legit? @Maoshan_Wanderer

5 Likes

Haha, yes - this Creator is the most trustworthy one I know :smiley:

That is all I am going to say :slight_smile:

@anonymous127 can confirm :slight_smile:

Also, it is no coincidence that this Mandala was made so affordable …

10 Likes

Oh wow. Ok thanks. I may try them eventually too then.

5 Likes

Ohhh they’re from California. I see, I see. Haha.

6 Likes

Haha it is not me for sure :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ohh. I really did think it was. Lol.

6 Likes

and we know it’s not me, even tho I am in cali

6 Likes