Self Worth, Mental wellbeing & More

Hello Two small announcements, one is a free meetup that occurs monthly and I am bringing awareness to it :)

Self Worth, Mental wellbeing & More - Online Workshops (London, United Kingdom) | Meetup
onew

Has something happened to make you doubt your self worth? Are you in a toxic relationship or not sure? Do you think that maybe people aren’t treating you right or could it be that the problem is you? Do these questions keep you up at night?

Whether it’s work or a broken down relationship or one you don’t know how to exit, our monthly ‘touch points’ will remind you how to spot toxicity & gaslighting, separate your flaws (no one’s perfect) from someone else’s projection and bullying, and value yourself.

and secondly
Re working a channel into this
Sapient Wellness - YouTube
the images will change and the live meditations will be hosted there.
will try to use this in a more normal way so we can work past the youtube censors etc.
(the sapien medicine channel is always marked as unsavory and controversial content by YouTube, which they also say means they will keep the search results and listing down)
a more comply and continue workaround than actually asking me to delete the channel.
But here we can focus on non medical things and simply meditations geared towards mental health.

So if interested, please check these out :slight_smile:

68 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you.

can’t wait to learn more about it

8 Likes

Sweet!
The Forgiveness Journey was pretty amazing already :)

8 Likes

can I suggest one?

• one that would address mental issues caused by sexual trauma
5 Likes

Omg that’s pretty awesome news! I’d love for us to have a channel dedicated just for the mental well being!

I found myself already subbed though haha, is that the old mantra meditations channel? But all in all, will be good to have the live meditations back!

11 Likes

A great gift, thank you!

Is the new channel in response to this thread? :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you for your hard and constant work to make things even better for us than they already were with all your treasures, Captain :sparkling_heart: Always so caring…

7 Likes

3 Likes

Ahhh haha I knew someone else would notice too! Captain being smart and using an already existing base :'D :sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

There’s a live meditation right now on the New channel :sunflower:

15 Likes

Already subscribed to it.

1 Like

This is really really great stuff.
The meditation worked instantly for me, felt refreshed within minutes.

5 Likes