Selling all advanced pendants

They work well they just need alot of clearing of some non beneficial energies that are on it. Whoever can tame these fields they are yours if you buy

Please list your items for sale along with their prices and if they’ve been boosted and how many times.

6 Likes

Will do thanks.

1 Like

Where are you from?

What dogtags do you have?

United states, Waynesboro pa, 17268

2 Likes

Schumann resonance custom steel, the Socializer+positive mood enhancement custom steel, shielding protection custom steel, obsidian Ascension field, obsidian unlimited energy, weight loss dog tag image,

2 Likes

I have more I’ll have to check. Gotta go for now

Did you boost any of them, I have a feeling that you did lolol

2 Likes

All of them are boosted. Weight loss dog tag was bo9sted 1 time

If you guys don’t want the prices I gave them, message me an offer. I’m open to lower prices maybe

Just curious. Which Xtrememind audios are you using that makes Sapien’s fields less effective?

3 Likes

What do you mean by that?

WOAH TOO MUCH INFORMATION. consider removing that…

2 Likes

Grand unity 2, Kundalini activator 2 and 3, mostly just these ones.

I have GU2 and KA3. Never knew they didn’t play well with Sapien’s fields. I haven’t listened to either in awhile. What have been your results with those?

Basically with xteememind audios they increase power energy in all the abilities that the audios give, I didn’t know they made the advanced fields not work as well until now because now I am not listening to audios 7 hours a day. When I was listening to sapien audios 7 hours a day my body was very well balanced and in harmony. When your body is not balanced and in harmony the xteememind audios are still active on you and they still surge Power through your whole being. I am sticking with just twistedsage for awhile as they are light tools and will shine light on anything I received from xteememind. Then I will be using the spell removal audio that dreamweaver came up with to remove the xteememind audios. I recommend you listen to spell removal if yo have listened to their stuff.

1 Like

There’s nothing really that wrong with my pendants I’m selling, they are just not as compatible with me at this time because of the xteememind audios. They would work for someone else of course

Blockquote

so are you saying that xtrememind is negative? i stopped using GU2 and KA3 after getting more into sapien’s work but I still have the audios. every now and then i consider listening to them, but never do.

I want to buy an item but I don’t live in the United States

Yeah I have used xteememind audios alot, and can give you accurate information. When the headphones you use and the device playing the audios are not working correctly, the audio can increase darkness energy in your soul and create blockages in your chakras.inaccidentally bumped my headphones I was using one time while listening to dark attraction and because the headphones were slightly damaged they created a massive darkness negative energy blockage in my sexual chakras. When I listen to sapiens fields it removes those darkness blockages. It seems when the audios are working the way they do, they increase power energy, but they do not help as much with harmonizing yourself. Grand unity 2 makes your aura more powerful but you would still need to have something else for making your aura in harmony and peaceful. Honestly I recommend everyone stays off of xteememind tools. Best things to go for is sapien/dreamweavers tools and twistedsage.com