Selling Unopened Abundance Tag

Hi,

I have an Abundance & Prosperity tag, I haven’t used it. I am willing to sell for the same price on the Sapien Shop, only I will do it without the shipping cost.

Does using a tag for sometime and then giving it to someone else decrease its effects or makes it ineffective on the other person? Or it makes no difference in the efficacy of the tag on anybody whatsoever? Welcome to the community btw✌️

1 Like

It doesn’t affect the tag.

@anon23021582, why do you want to sell it?

1 Like

If you are concerned about psychic imprints on second hand items, you can dilute Ammonia in water and wipe the items with. Remember it is corrosive if not diluted enough.

3 Likes

Thanks, I haven’t used it at all.

@MonkeyOwl I accidentally got sent two, when I ordered one. The team said they don’t want me to send it back and permitted me to sell it.

Also, just to add, I haven’t boosted it. The field is still in the box it came in

4 Likes

Your return would be much greater if you gave it away! Just my 2 cents…

8 Likes

Well, I would have to pay for shipping remember

1 Like

Maybe you can comment that it’s still available :)

1 Like

Yes, indeed it is still available for anyone that wants it

Still selling

D’OH!

Where are you shipping from?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: I was shipping from Europe. I gave it to someone I know, but I will ask if they still want it or not

1 Like

Don’t take back a gift.

I’m just asking for the others.

3 Likes

Yeah, it just depends on whether they want it or not

Hey do they still want abundance tag?

Do you want it? I can sell it to you

do you still sell it? (I’m from Europe) and surely that person doesn’t want it?

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately they now want it. I feel bad now because I got everyone’s hopes up here. Guess it was about timing unfortunately

2 Likes