Sending Fields

Good Morning,

i want to „convince“ my sister to this great work. Is it safe to send one field per WhatsApp? Or will the Energy be disturbed or something?

I wish you all a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can send her a link to the For the Skeptics on YouTube. As I understand it, that field was designed to “convince” people new to these fields.

I don’t know if WhatsApp changes the file (compresses or whatnot) as it sends the file through its system. Compression and other forms of file manipulation would change the field.

You can send a field as an email attachment.

Keep in mind that quite a number of the fields now have “protection” placed upon them. That protection is often discussed in the description of the field as well as in the thread for that field on this forum. You might want to check your field to see if it has such protection as well as the particulars of your field’s protection. Sending your sister a field that was inactivated for her due to a protection violation wouldn’t really “convince” her, would it? :wink:

8 Likes

Can’t YouTube suffise ?
There are hundreds of fields for free that you can share

7 Likes

Try the jing charged blood. It’s very good

1 Like

Thanks for the answers :) sure i forgot that fat metabolism exists on YouTube :smiley: i just send her the link. Best regards

2 Likes

I’ve gotten about six or eight coworkers using fields in the past couple months. Which fields did I share most often?

The Orgone Accumulator
Superhuman Mutant
Jing Restoration
*The Deep Sleeper

*not while working :smirk:

The Orgone Accumulator is really effective in converting the uninitiated :sparkles:

8 Likes

Another coworker also asks me when I’m going to “play the birds”

(Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission) :laughing:

10 Likes