For the Skeptics @Energetic Alchemy

I’m not a skeptic, but if you are, here it is…this one’s for you…

11 Likes

Oh shit, I was watching this(curious to see what is was about) and I hadn’t read the comments until it was too late. It’s almost my bed time…damn, I should’ve read the comments… :pensive:

1 Like

I’m not a sceptic either. :slightly_smiling_face:

This feels very strong to me, similar to a much stronger version of Pranic Swirls and fields/practices which compress energy into the entire physical and energy body, organs and nervous system.

I feel very energised, filled with energy throughout my physical and energy body.

I wonder whether we can use this similarly as we would The Flow of Jing, Pranayama Training, Pranic Swirls and Energy Overload. It would be a great combination with Advanced Healing and most other fields too.

9 Likes

Yeah, tbh, I didn’t even feel pranic swirls like that, but after I was watching this one(like a dumb ass) watching the cube spinning…I said, “What the…why am feeling…” And them I turned off the video and my intuition kicked in…I hadn’t even watched it that long(that’s how powerful it was) and I looked at the comments, and I was like, “Shit, I’m screwed.”

5 Likes

I think so…because there is to limit to the listening…

2 Likes

I listened 4 times and it was almost overwhelming. :grinning:

This would be great for healing anything, growing the chakras, energy body development and many other things.

9 Likes

And it’s short…this is going on my early in the morning stack…

3 Likes

I wonder how long it last though…I only listened to like 4 seconds of it…

2 Likes

It feels to me like it may last a while so far but it might affect everyone differently.

3 Likes

Growing chakras requires a lot of extra energy and can cause fatigue. I’m assuming this audio along with Pranic Swirls can be used as a sort of “supplement” to support that process by replacing the energy expended.

6 Likes

Yes. They seem to grow a bit faster with more surplus energy as well, particularly so if energy is directed towards helping the growth process. :slightly_smiling_face:

Having more ‘bioenergy’ can also help with directing energy and clearing energy blockages (in the chakras and in general).

A surplus in the forms of energy from the Ancient Arts album might help to grow chakras faster as well.

Also, Pranic Swirls is a more pure ‘raw’ energy and may be better than the ‘bioenergy’ from this audio depending upon your purpose, as raw energy can be directed in many ways.

6 Likes

Can I use this when I am having unwanted “sleepy feelings” ?

1 Like

It might help with that as it energises your nervous system and body. I used it when I had unwanted sleepy feelings and found it quite energising. Try it and see how you go. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I felt nothing from this unfortunately. It’s very dispiriting but I dont feel effects from any of the audios really. The first time I listened to depression reversal I felt a definite rise in my mood and was enjoying things but it didn’t last long and I could never get the benefits again. It sucks being me :pensive:

3 Likes

Don’t give up and stay positive! Smalls steps. Learn more about energy sensitivity and then practice them. You’ll eventually feel them if you put in the effort.

2 Likes

Hey Papasmurf you should really start litsenin to subconscious limitation removal by Sapien Medicine. It could be that the programming your subconscious have gotten from the societys we live in clashes and blocks you from having success with these audios. I wish you great fortune in the future!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Aradyba. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you sir, feels like I finally found my way home.

Altho im quite new to the whole spiruality concept but also very facinated with it. And with that being said I’ll love some info on the mather.

Im not so new to Sapien Medicines fields, been using them for some years now and love them.

8 Likes

Never listened to this before but recently found that I had downloaded the Patreon version into my Sapien Med folder over a year and a half ago according to the file date. Played it 3 times and my body is still buzzing and tingling half an hour later.

6 Likes

Just to bring up this post.

1 Like