Serotonin (feat. Atomic Rebel)

Neuro Album

Serotonin in the neurotransmitter that regulates anxiety, happiness, and mood. Low levels of the chemical have been associated with depression, and increased serotonin levels brought on by medication are thought to decrease arousal. This audio increases and induces the production of serotonin with mild healing of receptors. It also stimulates the production of these neurotransmitters throughout the body by sending more signals to cells that would produce serotonin.

9 Likes

Video unavailable.

Which country are you in?

It works for me here in Germany.

Jordan.

This field is also on Sapien’s patreon where you can download the mp3.

3 Likes

Works for me too. Definitely geo-block.

Bumping this totally underrated field.

Loop this if you want to increase a feeling of happiness in your life :sun_with_face:

PLUS

PLUS

1 Like

Smile and Be Happy :smiley:

happy

3 Likes

Also paid field to substitute this one or enhance is The Brain Game by Manhattan.

2 Likes

Although I’ve heard bad things about SSRIs, excess of serotonin, etc (and I’d rather use endorphins, dopamine or whatever else), I remember one person that claimed to manifest extremely easily when she was on anti-depressants.

They are very effective medications, issues with SSRI misuse doesn’t discount their utility. And different people can easily have different metabolism that either diminishes side effects or amplifies them.

2 Likes