Servitor communication stack

Can any1 recommennd a stack (free and paid) to better communicate with our servitors ?

Have u tried brainstorming first?

2 Likes

nah, what do u mean ?

Have you got Quasi Kinetic Aura?
It was that, that helped mengain my connection to them.

Ask your servitors to attach to your consciousness and to use their functions and abilities on you in the most synergistic and efficient ways at all times.

Try the yes and no questions and answers with left and right hand.
Like, please stimulate my left hand for a yes answer and right hand for a no answer. It can be hit and miss with this at times because the hands always seem to have strong energies innthwm already and the mind can play tricks and give an answer even if it’s not the right one.

Doing stimulate Crown for Yes and Solar Plexus for No is what I usually do but be careful if you are asking a million questions, you could easily overstimulate one of the areas.

I heard the Animal Empathy field is supposed to be good for a connection also.

Try all of these out and see if it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

thank you my friend

how did u use quasi kinetic to help connection btw ? i have the nft

1 Like

From what I remember it was just owning it that gave it to me. I was trying for well over a year to gain a proper connection with servitors and Pegasus but I felt like nothing ever worked. The moment I bought Quasi Aura it just illuminated my energetic system and I was able to sense much more from there on out.
Energy Sensitivity from the course would be another one that should help you to feel the energies of your servitors.

Ask your servitors to grant you the abilities to be able to sense their energies easier.
Ask one of them to do a pulsating stimulation in your crown and close your eyes and place your focus to your crown and see if you notice and pulsating.
If not, say please make the stimulation more prominent so I can feel it fully.

All small little things like this will help you along the way to gaining a connection. Once you get that small little inkling of an answer or stimulation, it becomes like a drug and you will keep going for more and more. And the best thing is, the more you keep trying, the better the connection will get.

A lot of focus and asking for answers and stimulation in chakras and body parts will go a long way :ok_hand:t3: it feels weird speaking out loud to thin air but it’s definitely worth it in the end. Just maybe do it when there is no one else watching you :joy:

3 Likes