Servitor Scripts

Well the man has spoken…

18 Likes

Maybe it would be a good idea if you put out a warning what we should be aware of and avoid when dealing with energy or servitors or anything of that nature, because as you can see, many don´t have any intention to do harm and they don´t know what they are doing may cause problems and then they have no idea how to fix it when it happens. We just think it may be a good idea to try or experiment with XYZ and see what happens without knowing the consequences

1 Like

that was the warning above

12 Likes

I mean apart from that in a more general way, because your experience exceeds by far any of ours in that field. Like “What not to do and what to do if you accidentally did it”

Thank you for the warning, I didn´t know that that was a problem, but I didn´t have any of the servitors to begin with

2 Likes

I imagine it to be like in a game where you as a beginner get your hands on a lvl90 item which is super powerful but has all sorts of conditions and effects you don´t know about and while you don´t mean to do anything destructive with it, it happens simply because you lack the experience and understanding for that item

I have made lots of statements and warnings
All through out the forum.
If you all are using that, then please ask him to help you.

Not me.

As i have said before, I do not deal with entities.

12 Likes

If you want to fight
I will, I see you typing

Do not involve me in this.

Leave me out of it.

7 Likes

and deal with your messes

7 Likes

I don’t know who you’re calling an entity, as separate from, for example, I know you work with Archangel Michael a fair amount (and he is great, as are the products you make that use him). But Metatron is also an archangel, not an “entity” in any way other than Michael or Raguel etc. So when you say you don’t work with entities, it seems as if you are putting him in a different category from other angels.

I don’t want to fight. Far from it. Why have enemies when you can have friends? Nothing but respect and desire to do the right thing by everyone.

Note to all, the Metatron Neural Net was created by me as a voluntary concept of linking our higher and akashic wisdom (more or less) to access shared higher knowledge, administered by Archangel Metatron, widely known as the Angel of the Akashic Records/Book of Life. I’ve described it as a way to tune into angel radio. I have never profited from it, and it is freely connected to by intent. Obviously Sapien and I have some misunderstanding or difference of opinion, and I’m not sure why, but it would appear that in any case someone has had some weird experiences and asked him to rectify them. Obviously, per this thread, please follow his advice and do not message him about it if you choose to use it. You are welcome to PM me with issues, and I will try to help (I am not always quick with the responses, but I am more easily resolvable Metatron-related issues). TL;DR: do as thou wilt, leave Sapien out of it.

2 Likes

great

I consider entities and beings different things btw,
and self created delusions are far more parasitic and harmful than you can imagine.

and this really is just what you are saying, and what you believe.
If you roll with that, then be responsible.
Dont draw me into the spiral down.

Not someone

A large number.

Great
:+1:

and I am not saying anything is or isnt.
As long as you deal with your stuff, then fine.

12 Likes

will we that have the book of cards use its benefits as before? creating servitors and the lot?

Sorry to hear that, I have had literally zero messages about it. It is intended to be only capable of positive things (and obviously can raise vibration/show info directly from the akashic records).

2 Likes

Hey capt, just a question about the servitors from the book of cards, I want to make a new one. Do they work with words? because I cannot understand subconcious communication, If I tell them in greek will they understand anything?

yes

you speak conceptually words are your brain interpretation

No worries

all good.

9 Likes

if you have free time capt, answer to my dm. It’s always nice talking to you!

Sapien literally just said not to use it…….
And you aren’t the first person to say only you created this net…
You should learn from him…… not argue…….
He lets you use his platform to sell…… so…

2 Likes

Thats a made up or reinvented concept from a white woman…

2 Likes

thank God I am beige man

6 Likes

Cap….this guy sells on your site (literally the only seller here who keeps marketing off on someone else’s site). We are weary now.
Please reconsider allowing this. He said stuff on supporting black magic too on another thread. We came here for you Cap​:revolving_hearts: cap is :crown:

I see what you did there :sunglasses: