Servitors have never worked for me - I've read every thread I can about servitors - what am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone.

I’ve made the dragon golem servitor many times, and they’ve had months to grow in power. I’ve talked to them daily, giving it tasks every day with dedication. Yet despite 1.5 months-ish, it did nothing. I assumed it was dead or something, or maybe I messed up the creation process (no reason I did though, from all I’ve read on this forum I’ve done it right), so I made another one. Same thing, no results whatsoever.

Note: I am not very energetically sensitive but I am sensitive enough to feel some energy. I can generate energy, manipulate energy, standard “robert bruce” stuff.

I got an ebook copy of the book of cards despite these not-so-positive experiences because I kept up the faith. It’s working for others, sure it has to work for me eventually.

I made both servitors, and as usual, nothing. I bought it 1 week or so since its release. I talked with them every day, giving them tasks, and nothing. I made both servitors again on different objects, assuming once again, maybe I did something wrong. I’ve been talking to all 4 servitors (not talking to the golem anymore) every single day, tasking them.

Now, I know the fae and energetic support servitors are supposed to do things on their own, but since I don’t feel anything, I just tell them to do the active effects. Even naming each active effect. I am capable of doing most of their skills on my own, albeit it takes some time. I just really wanted them so I can automate my work since I don’t always have time to do elaborate things.

I’m just about ready to give up. I’ve binged the servitor topics on this forum, and from what I’ve read I’m doing everything right and yet still I’m getting zero results.

What should I do? I’m really stumped here. Maybe I should make my own or something, but I’d really like to make these servitors work. Even if they worked just a bit, it’d lessen my workload so much.

Thanks everyone

6 Likes

Loop Animal Empathy/Telepathy for days. All day. All night. Until you get communication. Inject some Psychic Stimulation as well.

10 Likes

You changed your name didnt you Mr B? Lol

2 Likes

Hi
I have the same problem. Not only with dragon golem, but also with the ones on energetic adedum.
Also bought a few from diferent creators and no results.

going to try loop animal empathy

If you some other way please share

2 Likes

Mine is only a few days old but we already get along. Maybe because I have created her on a stone with which I already have a very special connection for years.

She’s not a Fae, but a light dudess (from the Addendum) with a Fae appearance. So meditating on Devic Intercession, Fae mandala and other nature portals while “wearing” her seems to work fine.

Also using Animal Empathy as recommended, + Pietersite, Shen, 3rd Eye audios.

Currently teaching her some geography, since I’ve “created” her essentially for my loved ones living in other cities.

12 Likes

1 Like

Hey man, thanks for the suggestion. I’ve played animal empathy/telepathy for 3-4 months every night (12 hours) without skipping a day in the not-so-distant past. I guess I could re-add it to my playlist but honestly, not many of his audios have had noticible effects on me. I still run my playlist which is 5 audios (sometimes 6). I’ve experimented only using 1 for weeks, nothing noticeable either.

I’ll try more psychic stimulation though

@anon26869922 not sure who that is, but I’m not said person

@Bronyraur good stuff man, objects with special connections definitely serve as better containers than some random ones. glad you’re seeing success. I’ll add on piestersite, shen and the 3rd eye audio, thanks

I should note
I tried making my own programmed energy today, since I’m fairily good at robert bruce’s methods. I was able to program it successfully and get effects. not servitors, but I guess you could call it a field

so I’m unsure if my system is rejecting his fields for some reason, and accepting mine since I’m the one who made them. should I try to make my own servitors that do the same things? or can I somehow use this ability to enhance the servitors I’ve made?

3 Likes

This sounds cool!

Would you be able to make a morphic field that helps assimilate sapien medicines morphic fields into your energetic body? Like a mediator or translator?

5 Likes

I guess it depends on the Servitor. I don’t have experience with many, but what I’ve felt has been pretty strong.

I would like to do more work with Morphic Fields.

2 Likes