Setting intent for W W contentment

Hey users of the contentment field, how do you set the intent for the manifestation that the field propagates you to ?!!

1 Like

Hi, Godslayer! Nice to Meet You

howdy

1 Like

Pal. You don’t need intent. The woven series do it automatically. Whatever that you considered making you happy. It is conceptualized it for you automatically.

Unlike like cone of power. Which you have to have clear intention of what you trying to manifest

14 Likes

Fuck, thats fucking lit man :ok_hand:

@Captain_Nemo nice one mage

4 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Man, i got the thing, excited and hyped for it

So i dont have to consciously engage the field, just leave it playing in the background 24/7 ?

I remember @SammyG post Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results - #17 by Quad

So im concerned if its mandatory or not with the field, as they need conscious engagement

@SammyG feel free to give ur input as well

1 Like

Yes. This is auto manifestor. But same thing also apply to manifesting somethig. You should be detaching. Just don’t doubt it.

Your manifestation will come in the end. What’s more you just don’t need to put to much kick to get it work on you. It’s done automatically

4 Likes

Perfection, thanks for clarifying mate

1 Like

Your welcome. Just another tips. When it comes to manifestation. Always detach after you done it. Because it gives you that signal you already have it and it synchronized with the energy.

This is why I never do it more than one or two. Because listening to it on loop won’t make it faster either. Detachment making it faster. The idea of looping to get your result faster seems like you want it now. And that energy conflict with what the audio intended.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t loop it. Go ahead if you like

5 Likes

I understand what your saying, basically dont loop from want

Having gone through neville goddard, i definitely understand why

1 Like

@anon25711007 hit the nail. Setting intention, visualizing, etc. are the usual way of doing things. @Captain_Nemo has bypassed all of it and made these amazing set of fields. Its literally “Manifestation made easy for the lazy soul” lol

Morphic Fields are already a hack and this one’s like hacking the hack lol

20 Likes

Definitely sounds like it, but if theres subconscious blockage, i wonder how much it will hinder the field from working

1 Like

That is true for not just this field but others too. Hence PoNR.

6 Likes