Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results

Would loving the end result help too?

6 Likes

Totally forgot about this beauty. Thanks for adding it.

4 Likes

The synchronicity of this post…Beautiful. Thank you!

1 Like

Would looking at a picture for certain goals help as well? @SammyG

6 Likes

Really great article! :smiley:

I’ve noticed that just holding an intent, even briefly, seems to produce better results! I was pretty surprised by that (although in hindsight it makes sense I suppose). And it just occurred to me that it would rewire the brain over time too :thinking:

YES! :smiley: Recently-ish I started incorporating more love in my daily life, including for mental feelings like @Desiree calls it (I like it :slight_smile:) and in my experience so far, adding love is super beneficial (sounds so cheesy but it’s true!). Mustering a feeling of love and gratitude seems to charge my manifestations, in part I think because it’s impossible not to believe in the outcome (no fear where there is love, so no doubts, weeeeeee!). And when I feel doubts creeping in, I just sprinkle leeeeeuuuve hahahah

I also noticed that getting into a place of love before starting something tends to produce better outcomes (even with meeting people) and the silver lining is that because I’m more loving while I do things, I’m less performance oriented, more present and every part is enjoyable and there’s more importance on the journey rather than the destination :slight_smile: Ok, I’ll shut up about the leuuve :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I need to work on that spiritual narcolepsy so I remember to do it more often hahahah

8 Likes

Nice topic, thanks.
I myself went through a Neville Goddard stage recently.
I’d like to make an addition;
While all the mentioned methods do work, they’ll exhaust your own energy unless you align yourself with the flow of the energy.

Allow me to remind the ultimate inexhaustible booster; Reverse the flow of light, and do not get results, but give results.

Of course, either way is fine, go about getting results if that’s what makes you happy. It’s just that sooner or later all come to the understanding is that one source of energy is dependent and the other is not so much.

TL;DR: Mastering the flow of thinking is the ultimate mental work. The giver has it, and the taker does not have it. Yet, both can manifest it.

4 Likes

Just saw this.

There is love, and there is also love. Either one helps. Mixing of the two stagnates.

First type of love comes from fullness, springs forth to create more fullness.
Eg: what a cute puppy, it seems hungry and lonely, I’ll feed it, pet it, give love, and go on with my day without expecting anything in return.

Second type of love comes from lack and operates with the function of possession.
Eg: I love a sweet cup of coffee in the morning. I love this and that, and I will have it and be happy.

Both use/control/direct energy.
One from within, one from outside.
The one from within seems contained, but it is inexhaustible by a connection to the inexhaustible.

3 Likes

Visualization is important,

I used to listen the height audio by itself without visualizing and I used to get results but they were pretty slow,

then I started visualizing for a couple minutes during my height playlist and the results came extremely quick, so I definitely recommend it to people who get results slow or want to make them come faster

9 Likes

So now that we have woven worlds … this job is on auto pilot for us … right @SammyG

1 Like

Did u just visualize the audio work at your knees or did you just visualize what it your self after you grew tall?

3 Likes

No the woven world series only work for their specific goals

Of course but they auto visualise/conceptualise there …

Yes but it wont work for everything.

It wont replace visualizing height growth or other things for example.

1 Like

It won’t if you already are content with your current height in my understanding

I would say the job on auto-pilot is being able to envision your goals, to clearly know them as a concept. Since oftentimes it’s all jumbled up in our minds with feelings of lack and focus on what we don’t want, as well as limiting beliefs. I think it clarifies all this and crystalises it in our minds. But I sincerely doubt it would do literal visualisation for us. It’ll just make it much easier, if one wants to do visualisation, to have a clear and “charged” concept of what is wanted, which will make it doubly powerful manifestation-wise :slight_smile:

I also can testify that visualisation really pays off. I did mental rehearsal to replace exercise during the years I couldn’t move much and when I was able to get going again, I had no muscle atrophy. I was even stronger than when I had started getting ill!

The way I understand it, emotionally charged sensory pictures is like speaking with a megaphone to the subconscious. Since it doesn’t interact with reality itself, it believes what we tell it (provided there isn’t too many conflicting beliefs, in which case it might require a bit more work). The more we tell it the things we want with a megaphone the sooner they happen :smiley: Which reminds me that I haven’t done that in a while…time to get back to it hahaha

5 Likes

Like visualizing my friends reaction to me being tall and stuff like that

4 Likes

Yes and no. Being content doesn’t quite mean that you will manifest being tall or a harem of women in your life. Manifesting contentment means you’ll manifest conditions that allow us to finally be content.

And in some cases, manifesting letting go of some of the desires that are more like bloclages. Such as needing to get taller to be happy/content with yourself. That’s a major blockage.

12 Likes

And I feel like the irony (if that’s the right word) there is, if you’re content, you release resistance and you’re more likely to attract the harem after all lol

2 Likes

Thanks. I needed this. I can get all excited and anticipating manifestation. But it’s a bit challenging to hold a vision for minutes. My mind has always been a wanderer since I was a kid. Short attention :grin:. But hey I’m trying :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Work in progress… but sometimes get impatient and discouraged. But I listen to my stack everyday unconditionally.

:pray:

5 Likes

Great thread!
I do a lot of sales calls, will it also help to visualize myself doing the sales calls successfully? Or should I only focus on the feeling once I manage to close the deal?

4 Likes