Sexual Energy

Hi friends!

I like to know if @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo could explain something about the sexual male energy, does it affects or drain the Awake of energy in any way? Should we avoid to get sex or masturbate in order to get the most of our energy awakening? Does it really affects or not? I had read a lot (at other sites) about sex, masturbation and ejaculation losing our vital energy but I’m very confused about this.

Thank you very much for your guidance!

1 Like

Don’t think thats necessary. No worries on that. Obviously, masturbation/sex in excess would certainly drain your energy potential but you know that. And yes, if you do abstain from it completely, it could lead to some more powerful experiences.

But again, not necessary to get the most from the course audios/practices.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer @SammyG but actually do you recommend to abstain of sex/masturbation as much as possible to get most powerful experiences…? Do you will suggest some way to better aproach sexuality for energy purposes?

One more thank you for your time and effort with all this stuff

It may help if you think of the transmutation of sexual energies as an Advanced Practice. Why not focus on mastering the basics first?

2 Likes

Yes man. But definitely abstain from masturbation!

6 Likes

Sometimes the high of an orgasm can be used unconsciously to cover “negative” emotions that need to be experienced, accpeted and released (anxienty, boredom etc…)…
becoming an hindrance

If you talk strictly about jing preservation it depends also by your age, and congenital jing at birth

Feeling unconditional love would be the better approach

7 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions friends!

2 Likes

^ I think focusing on mastering the basics first is essential. Then you can focus on working with sexual energy. That’s more advanced and will be more easily done after mastering the basics.

As I’ve said, abstinence isn’t necessary to get the most out of these practices. But yes, abstinence can amplify your experience of course. Either choice is fine.

15 Likes