Share Your Cleansing Tech

Lets face it we all have a lot of fields and its easy to find yourself in a place where you get blocked if you do not cleanse regularly. Let’s all share our favorite free and paid cleansing fields that we use when we get stuck.

I use: Aura cleansing, mana circuits, Maha Sudarshan Homa, Maha Ganapati, and your energetic being, and heart wall breaker by TOG

Share yours bellow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit also I use Divinely Incarnated for grounding

Love to everyone and be gentle with yourself on your journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :blush:

6 Likes

Aura/energy body cleanse
Energy blockage removal
Aura/energy body repair
Inner armour shielding

(30mins each)

7 Likes

Aura Purification card from DW Psychic Card System.

7 Likes

Aura Deep Cleaning.
Bushmen Medicine.
Bone Shaker.

Optional:

Salt Cleanse/ Burnt Sage/ Internal Alchemical Crucible.
Jen’s Blend.

I use everything really, but first combo is the most common.

Automated tricks:

Aura Purification Card.
Energetic Addendum Est’s Chakra Cleaner.
Book of Long Life and Good Health’s Organ Cleaner.

Even though I use Bushmen Medicine at the beginning of stacks, if used at the end of a stack (of too many fields, you’re feeling stuffed or energy is paralyzed), it seems to make everything flow again.

4 Likes
  • Deep Aura/Energy Body Cleaning/Clearing
  • Angelic Vibrations 2.0
  • Angelic Intercession+ NFT

Also, there is a special room in my apartment which I can enter with my physical body and position in under a special device from which then clean water pours down on my body. This has a cleansing effect. I think some humans call it “shower”.

9 Likes

Also, there is a special room in my apartment which I can enter with my physical body and position in under a special device from which then clean water pours down on my body. This has a cleansing effect. I think some humans call it “shower”.

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

He’s correct. Physical cleanness is the basic of all the other fun stuff.

4 Likes

taaffeite, that energy works wonders when you need it most

3 Likes

yes absolutely just @JAAJ worded it in a very clever and hilarious way

1 Like