Share your Nightly Stacks

None of your business

3 Likes

Tell me about it! Same boat here!

5 Likes

Mine now is the same as the beginning of yours :) it’s a loop, all 1x (because I don’t have an app where I can make a multiplication in a playlist.

So the list is:
Ego dissolution
Subconscious limit removal (until tag arrives)
VoC
VoDL

That’s it.

Sometimes I listen to nothing if I fall asleep listening to the sirian energy infusion (since that’s on YouTube). I prefer this to be playing overnight though, it feels so nice when I wake up after.

I may add trauma release and emotional release as well.

I used to experiment with different fields overnight, the only 2 that didn’t work were forgiveness and release (woke me up) and the long sleep audio on youtube - I think there is something about the crackling fire sound that keeps me awake.

5 Likes

Lol, you know mine changed slightly a week after I posted the last one. Slight changes, but still… forever testing for max effectiveness…

I’m not even thinking about posting anything official until I’m confident that Dreamy is sorta done with these version 4.0s.

8 Likes

Haha, this!

Dreamy’s work has been amazing lately! :smile:

7 Likes

Buuuuuuut…
In the meantime, here’s a Wealth Stack for people to play whenever.

• Abundance Mindset
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset
  • Blessings for the Hearth and Home (Bountiful Harvest Album)
  • Coincidence and Synchronicity (Bountiful Harvest Album)
  • Luck and Probability (Bountiful Harvest Album)
  • The Guided Path (Bountiful Harvest Album)

Throw in one of the Gratitude audios at the top of that in you want.

19 Likes

Hi @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer please could you guys let me know what you think of my new night stack I have just created. What do you think of the order, should I shuffle any around? Is there any audio you think is missing that I should add?

In the past I would normally select all the audios I would like to listen to during the night and then arrange them according to how they sound, for example the loud ones first and then drift off to sleep listening to the more soothing ones. I have since learnt that there should be a particular order one listens to audios so that they compliment and support each other (my interpretation) and this is where I would love your advice.

Ego Dissolution x1
Subconscious Limits Removal (no music) x1 (I also wear my SLR pendant 24/7)
Nullify Negative Planetary Effects x1
Self Series x1
Emotional Release x2
Ancestral Knowledge x3
Vibration of Creation x1
Meditation (Course) x1
Soul Restoration (Core) x1
Love Gratitude and Appreciation x1
Soul Restoration (Heart) x1
Soul Restoration (Brow) x1
Ego Dissolution x1
Abundance Mindset x1
Million Dollar Empire Mindset x1
Spiritual Growth State of Being x1
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity x2
Crystalisation (Course) x1
Knight Warrior Mindset x2
Brain Regeneration x3
Haukin’s Healing Egg Enhanced x2
Ley Line Node x2
Vibration of Divine Love x1
Meditation (Course) x1

The Mind Setting album is played only once in my night stack and that is because I also like to play it when I get home from work, I find it to be such lovely music to unwind to. I have also added this album to my playlist that I listen to when driving to work and back.

The next item on my shopping list is the Kundalini audio, I’m hoping to buy it mid Dec. Where in my night stack would you recommend I slot it in?

Edit: I added Emotional Release

7 Likes

My stack is pretty similar but I have Ego Dissolution only once and don’t have Crystallization in my stack …Two audios I always add are Anti Aging and Stem Cell and Scar Tissue Removal (personally love these two).

4 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer thank you for replying.

I start every stack off with the Ego Dissolution. audio, I have it twice in this stack only because Sam suggested playing it before the Mind Setting album for added benefits.

The Anti Aging and Skin Regeneration audios are in my afternoon stack. Haven’t listened to the Stem Cell and Scar Tissue Removal one before but will now be adding it to the afternoon stack. :wink:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Looks yummy @Jennyfire!

5 Likes

Thank you @_OM :smiley:

5 Likes

Ego Dissolution
Chakra Series
Soul Restoration Series
Vibration Series

5 Likes

me too! But instead of ego dissolution, SLD

3 Likes

I am playing ‘Stem cells and scar removal’ alone these days in the night after automated workout(2-3x) sometimes when I am awake. It’s working amazing for me in repairing and growing, can see the increase in my biceps :muscle:

Also verified this by playing stem cells on and off for a few nights, and then realized that this one is doing the job.

9 Likes

Yeah, I just found out that I don’t have anywhere in the house where I can put my tags when I don’t want to wear them. I decided to take off the Chakra Growth Accelerator and the IPF tag for the night and realized that even though I put them on the opposite side of the house, I can still feel them working on me unfortunately lol. Maybe I need to dig a hole in the backyard.

6 Likes

Wondering about a good plasmafied nightly stack… Anyone has any ideas? So far I’m thinking:

• Ego dissolution x1
  • SLR x1
  • Epsilon x2
  • Abundance Mindset x1
  • Knight mindset x1
  • Love Gratitude and Appreciation x3
  • Extreme Self Confidence x3
  • All Purpose Anxiety Removal x1
  • Probability and Luck x3
  • Nullify Astrological Effects x1
  • Torsion x3
  • The Blueprint of Life x3
  • Plasma / Plasma Protocol x3
  • Automated Grounding x3
  • Waking-up stack (alarm clock)
    • Plasma Charged Mitochondria x3
    • Soul Restoration Core x3
    • Negentropic Shen x3
  • Woken up
    • Ojas x3 (YT)
    • Induced MOTS-c production x3 (YT)
    • ?possibly some morning exercise with automated cardio?

Total of 5:49:39 without the Youtube ones.

With the YT vids: 12:12 (mots x3) + 29:48 (ojas x3) → total of 6 hrs 30.6 minutes.

Any suggestions on re-ordering, or changing of number of times of loops, or optimising/removing/adding would be awesome!

4 Likes

Looks good.

Would reverse Nullify and probability luck…that’s all.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: if I added amplify, would that come before or after nullify?

3 Likes

after

5 Likes