Share your results!

I know financial problems can be extremely stressful, may I suggest putting aside your desire for luck or wealth and focus on those traumatic events you had growing up :/. After you get let go of these events results should come in much more rapidly. Again stick to subconscious belief with whatever you choose to do.

6 Likes

@RazingTommy has really great advice!

It’s a little counterintuitive, but perhaps the advice in this article from Sapien’s website can help, too.

It can be so much harder to let go when we want something to happen!

3 Likes

That’s incredible! Happy for you, man. :smile:

1 Like

We’ll see what happen. I’ll try it out and focus mainly on the trauma and limiting beliefs and such. Hopefully, there’ll be light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

It’s going to be tough, but I’m going to try it out and see what happens when I let go and focus on other inner garbage I need to clear out.

4 Likes

It can be tough to be sure! The feeling of lacking can be difficult to let go.

One thing that can help to understand is that letting go of “trying” (straining to get something) is not the same thing as giving up on a goal, although we can often associate those two ideas together. Often when people try to let go in the way the article explains, we bump against more resistance because we think the idea would be to accept lacking and scarcity.

But actually, we are trying to change our experience to one of positive things like already having abundance, happiness, love and gratitude. The process of straining and trying often comes from an experience of lacking things, and when we vibrate with any mind state, we attract more of that experience to ourselves.

Have you tried the Point of No Return audios and read that article on the Sapien website? It’s a great article if you haven’t read it. The audios can be great for clearing out junk and trauma quickly, and letting go.

The Gratitude audio in the stack is really quite underrated, and as Samuel writes in the article, helps put you into a mind state of already having, being and getting what you want. In turn, you will begin attracting more abundance and good things into your life.

From the article:

1. Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed. This audio is very underrated as it works to put us in a mind state of abundance of the self. Abundance of having what you want, being what you want and getting what you want. As mentioned before, we get stuck in these negative mind states because of repetitive thinking patterns. Such thinking patterns perpetuate the innate beliefs that ‘I am not enough,’ ‘I don’t have enough,’ and so forth so you end up always feeling a bit of emptiness. You end up not feeling whole. Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole…

So your mind and the universe will follow by attracting more of what you want. Those thoughts such as ‘ I am not good enough’ are also directions for your mind to continue making you feel like you are not good enough. We get what we put out. When you think ‘I am good enough,’ the mind will begin to make you feel like you are good enough. From this state, you can easily build up your character and do so much more. Now, I know it’s very difficult to just believe in these things but these audios will make this easier over time.

Something that will also help tremendously is; While listening, think of things that you are grateful for. Grateful you are alive, grateful you have money, grateful you are who you are, ect … Find things you are actually grateful for and then the things you should be grateful for. At first it may be had to make yourself believe these things but over time if you keep with it and you can accomplish anything.

If you have traumas, in addition to the Trauma Release and Healing audio, Self Healing and Acceptance, Unconditional Love, and Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities can be really helpful in shifting your experience, and in turn what experiences you attract into your life too.

12 Likes

Use the Chakra Tag https://teespring.com/chakra-necklace?cid=103582&page=1&pid=826&tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine

There is nothing like it. It’s for growing the Chakras but also for clearing them.

In the mean time listen to the clearing audio

https://www.patreon.com/posts/energy-body-aura-19537756

You are trying to build a belief in your heart or subconscious about wealth and luck or success. Try removing the heap of debris first and build on a clean foundation.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully, things will change for me for the better :)

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Been interested in the chakra stuff.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I hope so for you too! :smile: As @RazingTommy said, take care and don’t be too hard on yourself as you move along in your journey. We really do work much better when we’re in a loving state of being.

Edit: As @Atreides said, clearing the chakras is very helpful to giving you a clean foundation to build upon.

If you have traumas from childhood, the root & sacral chakra audio audio from Sapien’s Gumroad can be really helpful with that. It can help you put down roots. :wink: The root chakra tends to be underdeveloped and need much healing when a person has any sort of rough childhood.

The heart & solar plexus chakra audio is great for clearing out negativity buildup and opening too, as Atreides suggested. Often traumas and hardships can leave us with a lot of buildup of negativity energy in our heart to clear. Sapien’s Hope and Happiness video is great for that too. It removes negative energy from your heart and brain and replaces it with positivity.

Once those chakras are cleared and grown, one can begin to heal much faster. Of course, all the chakras are important to heal and clear. Those are just the particular two that come to mind. The solar plexus chakra is also involved in manifesting wealth, abundance and will.

The chakra audios in Sapien’s store have all been extremely helpful along my journey, and if you’re able to get them I would recommend those two in addition to the video in Atreides’ post, as they may help a lot.

11 Likes

Brainwave audios combined with Hypnosis

I just had my first trial run with using Brainwave audios from Gumroad while listening to a hypnosis session. It worked incredibly well. I used Epsilon but I may try others since Theta is considered a hypnagogic state, and Delta is right in between those two.

I’ll just say it did everything that you would expect to happen while being in Epsilon, and indeed some things I didn’t expect but that make sense as being in that mind state.

It was a deeply subconscious experience, with a fair amount of still retaining consciousness at the same time. Incredible.

9 Likes

Hi @uial - Hope you don’t mind a question. I have the Chakra audios from Gumroad - are these four combined together same as the Chakra Dog tag?

Also, Every day, I listen to all four of them once starting with Root and ending with Crown - any thoughts if I am using these correctly?

3 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer,

I believe they’re combined into the Chakra dog tag, although the original Chakra field was created before the v2.0 chakra audios were made, so I’m not sure whether the tag has been updated now to combine the methods from the v2.0 audios.

Notably, the v1.0 chakra audios also did not include decalcification of the pineal gland in the description, so I’m not sure whether the tag does that, but either way it’s a great tag to have in my experience.

That’s a great way to listen to them. You can also listen to a specific chakra audio more often if you have blockages or imbalances in specific chakras, or listen to all four more than once. There are probably many correct ways to listen to them depending upon the person and circumstance, so feel free to experiment a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @uial - these audios make me feel so expansive and light-hearted. Seem to help me deal with anxiety thanks to Mr. Virus lol

2 Likes

They’re really great audios. :smile:

1 Like

Hi Genie, where can I find this slow down perception of time frequency? Can I find it from sapiens website? His YouTube channel?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/slow-down-of-19101607

4 Likes

Hi @Stealth_901!
Welcome to the Forum.

1 Like

Thanks have you used this frequency before?

There are reviews of the Slow Down the Perception of Time audio here, here and here.

2 Likes