Share your results!

one more thing: kombine 2 loops of Astaxanthin with 2 loops of Super Human Mutant RNA one loop DNA Repair 3 loops of Amniotic Membrane. it is extremely wow effect. Have Fun!

3 Likes

The ivemeticin audio being inteligent is a wonderful and effective way for those of us who are linked to be tortured to get out of the torture pit. Use it, speak to it to destroy the linking parasites and viruses, use it till you rid yourselves. 2-3 loops per day after that all other virus, bacteria , fungi audios from sapien. take care and good luck!

3 Likes

I’m not too sure of this field or what. But my ability has increased to weirder level that I never thought I would have :no_mouth:

For the last couple of weeks.

I been constantly using mstate gold with third eye.

Here is the result I will share.

For no reason. If I want to do something like a week ago. It was rainy. Then I just looked at the sky. And say ( stop) then few minutes after that the rain got lighter and then stop completely. Was it coincidence? I’m not sure

Days after that. I went out with my dad.

Going to atm. And was full of people. I just stared and was imagining in my head the queue moving faster. And it did. It took 3 second to work.

Then I went to pick up some groceries.

The ATM inside the mini market btw.

So again dealing with cashier. And i rolled my eyes a bit then I looked to the cashier eyes. And I said this in my head ( you do it quick now) then he told the other cashier to open another cashier machine for me. without waiting long queue. :skull:lmaoo

Today.

This happen again

So my dad didn’t want to take me outside. I was quite angry. Because he wanted to go to some religious thing. With motorcycle.

The motorcycle can’t even turn on the whole time.

I just kept watching him fixing it. He almost giving up on that. Then

Then my mom told me ( how can we deliver chips tomorrow if the motorcycle broken like this)

Then I decided to look at the motorcycle. And I said ( turn on now)

My dad tried to turn it on again and it did lol

I think it’s ase or something but I’m not sure :joy: I really not sure if this is from that it mstate gold together

For ase. I need someone to confirm this.

If you own ase nft. And read this please. Has any of your abilities increase ?

17 Likes

Maybe it’s just that whatever you have been doing up until now has given you faith that you can do this and so you can. Independently of specific fields? (but I don’t know these fields very well so just thinking “outloud”)

A while back I had a short period where I just knew I could do anything and just did it (some similar to what you mentioned like weather things) but one day I introduced doubt into the equation and it sucked the jelly out of my donut. I didn’t know anything about fields at the time, it was really just my knowing I could do it that made it so. Now with the fields I’m working towards this again :smiley:

So maybe now you are simply magic, baby! Hahhahha :smiley: < /Elvis Priestley impersonation>

5 Likes

It is either Capital Governance or Unbreakable or maybe both. There is the little voice in my mind which makes me feel bad when I am being unproductive and wasting my time. Generally in the evening and night I would never study but now I find myself doing that. I am more motivated and ambitious now.

7 Likes

Sapien just saved me from having to go to the hospital. I had a really bad reaction to something, laid down not feeling well, slept all day and woke up with a baseball sized abscess under my left arm.

I played it lymphatic drainage, waited about an hour all that gross stuff just came out. It was all red but developed this white cap which ruptured. The stuff that came out was thick, gross, and smelled worse than anything I’ve ever smelled.

It’s like golf ball sized so I’ll watch it over night, if it doesn’t finish resolution I’ll make a normal appointment, but I was about ready for the er. That was gross. Thanks sapien.

17 Likes

That’s actually a bad sign and probably nothing that comes from the fields or from your Higher Self, because these would never push you to feel bad about something or to make you do something through feelings of guilt and shame.

Guilt and shame and other negative self-talk are always coming from negative beliefs that you have picked up subconsciously from the society.

If you have started listening to these fields only a short time ago, most likely it is that these old negative beliefs are trying to fight back against the new positive programming coming from the fields. You need to continue to listen to the fields and feed your subconscious mind with the new and good beliefs until they become stronger than the old negative ones.

The subconscious mind will, out of all the beliefs that you have stored in you, execute on the most dominant one only and ignore most of the other contradicting ones.

True authentic motivation to act always happens OUT OF INNER INSPIRATION, and never out of desperation or external pushes that feel bad.

You know you are on the right track with your life plan, when you feel an inner inspiration to do something. Not just because you act upon something because you have programmed yourself to act a certain way.

Because there is a difference between being motivated to do something based on an installed belief (e.g. “Studying is good”) and between being motivated out of inner inspiration (e.g. “I love this topic from my whole heart and that’s why I am studying it”).

So, If you are studying “the right thing” for you, then you shouldn’t feel the need to push yourself in the first place.
I am just mentioning this because most people on the planet have the jobs that pay their bills and that their parents or society told them to get, and not the jobs that would fulfill their soul’s most desired incarnational adventure.

But everyone needs to decide for themselves. And in a way, waking up to your own inherent inspirations and putting the BS of the society aside, is one of the key growth elements for a soul when incarnating on physical earth.

14 Likes

Great post!! :heart_eyes:

Something I wrongfully understood of that school of thought is that if I don’t feel like doing something, it meant that I shouldn’t do it. Which isn’t always possible when still between reality views or having to engage with systems that have mainstream attitudes (school is a great example).

But eventually I realised that almost anything can be enjoyed when getting in the right frame of mind prior. There were many things I didn’t enjoy because I had forced myself to do them in the past, but by releasing past perception and actively seeing the benefits and/or the positive/enjoyable aspects of a task I was able to find them pleasurable, or at the very least neutral. That released a lot of resistance that blocked inspiration.

10 Likes

My mother and my brother have tested positive for Covid… However, I have tested negative! We all live in the same household and it is difficult to quarantine or social distance, but I still didn’t get Covid! I think the main reasons why I didn’t get infected was because I have been looping the C2UVC and Virus Disruption Ver. 2.0 audios these past couple of days. With all that in mind, Captain Nemo and whoever else helped with the creation of these audios you have my utmost gratitude! Thank you!

14 Likes

These day i start to feel more effect of Thor mandala as many people talk before.
Im quite short 5’7, but i always feel so big and feel like other people just like “tiny human being”.
I appreciate people who work hard, play sport,…etc…and don’t like lazy and inactive people.
I start to like " strong" things. Such as strong music,strong body, high building, big money…
I feel like conquer the world with big confidence, look in the solid eyes…etc
I love nature, run in the woods or watch animal play feel so plesasure.
More aggressive, subconscious always bring old memory but refine it in a way that make i feel dominance. I will have to learn to control it soon, but i think im growing like a mature man and need to control emotions.
People have lot of respect, girl smile, man invite to drink beer…etc.
Smile a lot…really like smile and make joke to people, maybe a little bit show off. Before that i have yellow teeth and dont smile much.

All of these experience i can credit to Thor because of feeling. I cant describe exactly it but it feel very “strong” way of viewing life. I used to be weak and bullied so i can see huge pdifferent.

Just some of my exp, maybe diary…btw, this feel great, especially for shy people.

18 Likes

That’s still quite some centimeters above the average female height worldwide :wink:

5 Likes

Unbreakable: Every time i mention to someone that i search for x or need to do y but dont know how, there is always someone who knows someone who can help me.

Knight seems to make me take action and behave braver and more true to my values

Confidence Boost + Become whole seem to have amplified my energy sensitivity i think and helped me to take the first step out of my eating disorder

C.A.D. Sigil: it is quite heavy and seems to make my migraines worse thats why i dont wear it often (made it 5 days ago) but still the socializer part and confidence part are really noticeable (especially since im normally a shy introvert)

Luck Sigil: i put it on my lip piercing because thats a thing i always have with me and its metallic lol. There have been a few quite lucky “coincidences” since then

And I started having muscle aches in my shoulders the day after using upper body workout.

11 Likes

We just got an earthquake today

And I was panic. Not because the earthquake but people around me were screaming.

While I walked toward my kitchen to turn off my stove. I had hard time breathing and was reaching to go to my playlist looking for anxiety field :joy: the moment I turn it on. My breath slowly normal again and able to breathe. It is miraculous and works instantly

@Captain_Nemo thank you so much

Without this field I probably already passed out :joy:

I was recording the footage of the earthquake but I forgot to save it :woman_facepalming: cause I was in panic mode

Here another link to YouTube. And see how big tye earthquake it was before

10 Likes

This is not my result but my following conversation with someone who’s wife got saved:

May light and glory always prevail with Dream, his honor, and forever legacy!!! What an honor to be alive during Dream’s time :heart::heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

This chlamydia infection was a very difficult and long battle.

I got the results for chlamydia on January 12th. The urine analysis indicated that she was no longer present :grin: .

I had this bacteria for over a year!!!

The bacteria fields worked but it wasn’t enough. Homemade colloidal silver was also not enough.

She spread well and I think she caused me prostatitis.

At that moment I said to myself that it is quite urgent to act for the health of my genitals.

I was fed up so to get rid of this bacteria completely I decided to try the antibiotic treatment again, being careful to eat well this time so as not to have heartburn and intestinal burns. Usually I don’t take any chemical treatment to treat myself, just natural remedies.

But there something had to be done!

For those who are on antibiotic treatment, don’t do what I did, it could be dangerous :warning: .
Follow your doctor’s recommendations ⚕️!

" Hardcore Antibiotic Treatment :facepunch::boom: "

November 30, 2021

I was prescribed azytromicine. I took 4 tablets ( one-shot treatment ) in one go in the morning. In the afternoon I felt tired. I took a nap. In the evening I was fine, no heartburn.

The next day in the evening I resumed the doxycycline treatment that I had put aside. One tablet at noon and one in the evening for 2 weeks without interruption.

All went well !!

I didn’t feel like I done a 2 week treatment .
No burner or significant side effect. Just the intestinal transit was a little disturbed.

After the treatment I took probiotics to recreate an intestinal flora.

Thanks to certain audio fields and “eternity redux” my body was able to withstand this psychopathic treatment :exploding_head: .

Finally finished with this chlamydia shit, I’m happy and relieved :relieved:… .

11 Likes

I had a moment of realization that the tags will be there forever . What a blessing . Even if i dont use them for years I can use them whenever and have a great day :)
Great investment.

12 Likes

Which tags?

1 Like

so happy for you bro

4 Likes

My tags ,your tags… ALL TAGS :)

4 Likes

Star, what a beautiful thing to do. I’d love to incorporate that to send healing energy to loved ones and family. I am attuned to Reiki II level where remote healing is possible but never really had the confidence to use it. I suppose this is a good time to start trying. Did you just use that audio, and your intention (in addition to the other fields)?

7 Likes