Share your results!

Today my father came back to the clinic again. He had a chronic Hepatitis B disease before. This blood test was normal and there was no inflammation.šŸ«”šŸ’Æ

Dad used to take medicine to control it, but now he doesnā€™t need to take medicine to maintain it

17 Likes

If Iā€™m alive than from Sapien Medicine fields,
His Bacteria fungus and herpes audio cured mine POST ORGASMIC ILLNESS SYNDROME, that Iā€™d suffered from 2012 to 2022, approx 10 years,
itā€™s Infectious disease that alter immune response but semen culture didnā€™t shown up any of pathogen , I think itā€™s yeast thats done mess with my life, Iā€™d developed social phobias, OCD, Parkinson from ongoing brain fog and also encountered with rhemaitoid arthritis and joint pain and psoriasis on scalp ,
ITS ALL OCCURED DUE TO AGGREGATED IMMUNE SYSTEM,
IgE level were high and also erythrocyte sedimentation rate elevated during blood tests,
Doctorā€™s r trash and send us home for Death,
They just treat common diseases, itā€™s hard to them to find out root cause of cases like me,
anyway,
Gratitude to his work,
I will be thankful for his work , Life-long

19 Likes

Iā€™ve had some really smooth results with brain fields recently. Iā€™m at a new workplace and Iā€™m having to learn loads of new things and processes. Another iteration of me mightā€™ve felt very overwhelmed, but I do honestly feel really calm at work, my mindset is nicely doing everything step by step, I met nice new people and easily effortlessly made new friends (people are very willing to help me). My brain doesnā€™t seem tired from all this new information. Rather the opposite: itā€™s seeking for more input :sunglasses::brain::sunglasses: My memory feels sharper to me - I can vividly recall incidents occurring years ago, with precise details of the surroundings or what Iā€™ve talked with people at the time, whom Iā€™ve met when, etc. My foreign language skill has also naturally improved, with more access to vocabulary (and more precise words, thesaurus style :champagne:). The world overall makes more sense to me, like a gargantuan puzzle but instead of being intimidating, itā€™s rather inviting and welcoming to be figured out. Overall feeling sharper. I donā€™t measure my IQ and donā€™t really trust those online IQ tests, but Iā€™m beginning to feel smarter as well. Really nice upgrades overall

12 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing, Nice!! Iā€™m also just getting into a new job. Havenā€™t tried any brain fields so far but would love to try. Which combination of brain fields are you using?

2 Likes

Mostly Manhattan and cyber .
Previously i had used brain growth work and the cognitive tag with great success.

Btw @Jojo with your brain spamming, have you tried to challenge yourself like learning a new skill on a weekend and then being pretty good at it?

1 Like

So this morning I had to ask for a state incentive (Italy has allocated money to encourage the use of public transport if you meet certain economic requirements). Last month the money allocated ran out so we had to wait until 8 oā€™clock this morning to apply for it. There were a lot of problems and at 9 oā€™clock the available incentives were already finished.
I already had my incentive at 8.05 am, without queueing and without too many problems.
Iā€™ve been listening since months to a daily stack with audio about luck/abundance, plus Iā€™ve recently added Navagraha Homam.
My ease in receiving the bonus was no coincidence at all. In addition, today at work they sent us a nice package containing cookies (but every day in general I receive unexpected gifts)!

7 Likes

I got my anxiety meds for free :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you dream, for the wealth fields :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

So last time I said this about my memory:

Now, I have to say: I have great respect towards fields that create changes in the brain. In the past when I was wearing many tags, if I felt tired, the first tag I would remove would be the cognitive enhancement tag - just to let my brain rest.

So Iā€™ve really been listening on and off to brain fields. Sometimes days in between that I donā€™t listen. And I honestly have to say, my memory has become rather interesting, to say the least.

Today for instance, met someone I hadnā€™t seen in years. Yet in the blink of an eye (sometimes literally), I can recall where and when, and even the feelings at that time.

Another instance, a friend invites me to a restaurant. Just mentions the name of the restaurant. And in my mindā€™s eye appears a 2D map with itā€™s precise location. So I ask my friend, is it that location(that Iā€™ve seen in my mindā€™s eye)? And she confirms, yes thatā€™s exactly where it is.

It literally feels like a RAM, one with terabytes and very very precise. So more of a PAM than a RAM lol.

But seriously, I canā€™t put it into words exactly, though clearly the entire process of my memory recollecting has somehow changed. Which is really fascinating. Itā€™s like my brain pinpoints the main memory and then quickly searches and finds associations.

I like it, canā€™t deny.

Thereā€™s moreā€¦ If I can somehow find the words to describe it, Iā€™ll update

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome - Gratz @Dali!
Again KY and attendents

2 Likes

My mom went through hell this year and without these Marvelous Fields and without This Beautiful Community, she wouldnā€™t have made it.

Now, depression was the last part and due to her listening to a Playlist that I made for her (which includes Brain Regeneration, plus Depression, Stress, Anxiety Relief plus Depression Begone, plus Outlook Retrainer), she manages to not fall lower.

A Dear Friend (I donā€™t know if he agrees to be tagged or mentioned publicly) (Thank You :pray:) has sent her Healing for a while and Overall she is Significantly Better, She Can Eat Better too, Life is Finally Better.

Thank You So Much, @Captain_Nemo (due to Your Fields and Love, so Many Peoples are Not dead and have a Better/Improved Life) And Everyone for Helping an Old and Wounded Soul.

18 Likes

dopamine redux made me recover tons of motivation, energy and focus.

7 Likes

I had sudden sharp pain a few times a day last week, in my lower abdomen. The pain would pop up once a few hours for 3-4 days. I used flaunt passively. I would have used focused intention if it was continuous but forgot these random pains with my busy schedule. During the weekend I got a bit worried & used Magic Mirror to focus Plasma flaunt on my pain. I am pain free from Monday. I keep forgetting this wonderful NFT which can be used in varied ways. Glad to be using it again.

11 Likes

Successfully defeated a terrible hangover with:

Full body detox 2x
Enhanced alcohol processor 5x
Brain regeneration 10x
Ojas 2x
Raise your vibrational state 3x

16 Likes

I donā€™t know if the picture is clear but

I have lost weight and body fat while my lean body mass increased a little bit. I havenā€™t even started my diet yet, I donā€™t think I even eat 70g of protein a day.

Fields Iā€™ve been using:

Fat Burning Genetic Advantage
Hunger Inhibitor
Testosterone Boost ver 2.0
Muscles Beyond Limits
Extreme Muscle Growth (after I workout)

17 Likes

PONR saved my brother from being locked in a mental institution.

Thanks @SammyG

23 Likes

One of my friends recently got Covid without knowing it; we all met for dinner and 7/8 got infected, with high fever, sore throat etc. Theyā€™re all sick and in bed.
Guess whoā€™s the super healthy 1/8 thatā€™s smashing PRā€™s in the gym and feeling great? And guess whoā€™s the only one that listens to Sapienā€™s fields? :wink:

P.S: I was near the infected person all the time, and he also hugged me to thank me for a gift.

11 Likes

Today, took my father for a check-up every three months. His kidney function report was normal.

Dadā€™s kidney function has returned to normal, his blood sugar is normalļ¼ˆMedication has been discontinuedļ¼‰Hepatitis B also stopped taking medicineļ¼Œ and he is only slightly malnourished. šŸ«”

25 Likes

this makes me happyā˜ŗļø

3 Likes

I waited months to get my security deposit money back and finally I have gotten it.

I tried so hard I used almost all of the wealth fields available (no NFTs)

They were really giving me a hard time: giving me bills for things that were not applicable, lying about the lease, never calling me back, hanging up on me (as usual), etc.

Now Iā€™m feeling good :kissing_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Smart Reiki +
Soul Core restoration +
Negentropic Jing

=

Enjoy the power :mechanical_arm:

Just saying.

13 Likes