Sharing an NFT

Friends… im aware Captain programmes his NFTs and audios so only the buyer plus their immediate family can use them… but i was thinking of gifting my angelic intercession one anytime my healer friend wanted to add angels into her healing.

She is very poweful but would love to help her become even more powerful at healing.

Could we, technically gift eachother the MFT via am email stating “i am giving you this NFT” in order for the other person to have part time use of it?

Im not looking at ripping anyone off here… if this seems underhand please say so, this is not my intention… i merely want to help my friend as she helps many others.

Thankyou :)

1 Like

No. NFTs are valid for the owner of the token and only for him

1 Like

The only thing I know that has been used in the past in a similar circumstance is renting. There are NFT renting services that’ll pass temporary ownership. I don’t know how the pricing for that works though, either as a service or if you get to set your own rent price.

I imagine you can find people in the NFT Buying/Selling thread that specify renting things out and message them for more information.

1 Like

You will have to fully transfer token to your friend’s wallet and the NFT will work only for the current owner at any time.

3 Likes

Angelic intercession copies are available.
There are available at a cheaper price on the buy/sell NFT thread last time I checked.

The third option is you can send them the NFT for some time and then they send it back to you. I did this with my mother for many months and it worked. I also did it with couple other people for smaller spans of time, a week and some days and it worked. If you trust your friend and you are fine with sending it back and forth I believe that’s your best solution without needing to buy another copy.

2 Likes

Which means, from what everyone is saying, you have to actively let go of ownership, not just ceremonially. You have to risk not getting the NFT back, or at least having no claim to it for the borrow period (which, I believe, is why renting works) in order to share it.

Otherwise, you retain ownership, and your friend receives a placebo effect at most.

1 Like

Thankyou all for the detailed breakdowns here

Thankyou indeed

3 Likes

This

3 Likes