Shatachandi Yagna

Probably you already made your choice?

• If wealth, prosperity, abundance, these are your immediate concerns, get Ashtalakshmi Yagna
  • If protection, difficulties in life, health problems, general spiritual progress, etc. are your immediate goals, get Chandi.

You can’t go wrong with either as both are forms the Goddess anyway, different flavors of the energy with different specialized applications though.

24 Likes

Hola, muchas gracias por tu respuesta. Me ayudaste a CONFIRMAR mi decisión. Comprar:

Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna

:smiley::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Can we do other things when listening to the Yagna series?, or is it more appropriate to not multitask when using the Yagna fields.

I recommend that you sit or lie in silence when listening to this field.

1 Like

You are worshipping Goddess forms - Shatchandi & Mahalakshmi - in these Yajna (pronounced yagya) fields. They should be given due reverence. :blush:

2 Likes

From another, similar question in another thread:

(I think the rest of the post would be helpful to you.)

Do the “other things” you want to do convey your respect, love or good vibes to the goddess? Would you do your “other things” whilst you are in the presence of someone you love? Would you “multitask” in this way with a dear friend you are glad to see who has come because you called them at that specific time and place and you asked them to spend that time with you? Is that the way you would like to be treated by someone you love?

I’m NOT criticising you in asking these questions. Instead, I’m putting these questions to you to guide your own practice with these fields.

7 Likes

Thank you for the lovely answer I completely understand after I experienced myself how beautiful the energy is when listening to the Yagna series.
it is impossible to not enjoy the wonderful and nurturing presence of the Shatchandi field, and it taught me how it feels to be loved again since I’m not accustomed to that feelings cause I got separated with my mother from early ages.

9 Likes

try playing ego dissolution and SLR before when you have time

1 Like

If I called over a human friend, I would be likely to show that friend more undivided attention, BUT…

These are god/dess archetypes. Lakshmi isn’t just hanging out in my home waiting for me to speak to her while I play the audio. We are communicating, sharing energy. The very act of playing the audio honors her.

Yes, you get more out of a meditation or communication, but it is perfectly respectful to play these in the background, IMHO. We must avoid limiting gods with the silly emotions of humans.

11 Likes

I am listening this audio since yesterday night. I love it so much that the only time I didn’t listen it is when the pc putted on the screensaver and musc stopped :stuck_out_tongue: .

this is what I found for the audio I guess for Shat Chandi Paath and Yajna

Benefits of Reading Durga Saptshati

Three times - in order to get rid of the effects of black magic
Five times - to get rid of difficulties caused by planets
Seven times - in order to get rid of great fears
Nine times - to remove obstacles, hardships and to achieve success in endeavours
Eleven times - in order to get over the fear of death, sorrow and disease
Twelve times - to get desires fulfilled and destruction of enemies
Fourteen times - to attract Women, power, name and fame
Fifteen times - in order to get a pleasant life and obtaining immense wealth
Sixteen times - to get sons and grandsons
Seventeen times - in order to reach the highest post
Eighteen times - to get occult powers
Twenty times - for putting the war to an end
Twenty-five times - for powers to command and rule
Hundred times - in order to health, harmony, power, name, fame, and fulfillment of all desires

5 Likes

Silly computer.

1 Like

Wow. where is this information from?

1 Like

https://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/buy/navchandi-siddh-paath-and-yajna---i

2 Likes

the audio is 100 times also so with one listen it will give you all these benefits

2 Likes

Thanks @Zen . I remember getting some rudra beads and stone from this site so long ago! Completely forgot about them. I didn’t see results from them so stopped wearing them.

I wonder if rudra beads work. @Maoshan_Wanderer would you know?

Sorry if off-topic.

3 Likes

I’m curious about @Maoshan_Wanderer’s input too (if he doesn’t mind :pray:t2:), even if I’m pleased with my beads.

Me too for the additional question but it’s related though (to the way I meditate on Shatachandi and generally): what happens if the right hand is placed under the left one for Dhyana mudra?

3 Likes

the audio is 100 times also so with one listen it will give you all these benefits

Really?!?!? Didn’t know that

1 Like

:clap::clap:

Here is my thought on the Rudraksha beads. There are two aspects to this:

• Use on its own, as an amulet/magickal object
  • As a tool in Mantra practice

The first one seems to be relatively new, popularized by sectarian Puranas composed from the fifteenth century onward. These ascribe magical properties to the Rudraksha bead itself, where one places a bead on the altar and receives certain benefits. The number of lines (faces as they are called) is the key factor here, the fewer the lines, the more magical the object is. For example, the five-faced Rudraksha is the most common one (and also the most recommended one in older scriptures) while the single-faced one is rarer and gets sold for a large sum of money (I have seen these listed for like USD 20k). 90% of the expensive forms unfortunately are fake, while some vendors in Nepal (which is where these beads grow) do offer a certificate of authenticity (no way to authenticate their authentication except for a word of mouth reputation).

IMHO, the magickal properties of Rudrakshas as a standalone magickal object are pretty overrated and driven more from commerce than their real occult value. Several nineteenth-century manuals, all traceable to Nepal (where these beads grow), hype the bead and it is clear it is driven by a commercial agenda. Sri Yantras are the new Rudrakshas of this decade - they are sold everywhere without a clear understanding of its uses and risks.

Now the second aspect - its ritualistic use, this does go back to near pre-historic times to the time of ancient Pashupata ascetics devoted to Shiva. Several artifacts uncovered from the ruins of Harappa show these ascetics adorned in Rudraksha necklaces, bracelets, etc. while performing their rituals. Mantra manuals frequently recommend using the Rudraksha beads as the rosary for getting success (Siddhi) in mantra practices. I mainly use Rudraksha for reciting all my mantras, clear quartz for a few mantras, and snake bone rosary for a select few mantras. Rudraksha is the best rosary to use for mantras that are recited for spiritual ascension.

To summarize, the Rudraksha as a standalone magickal object is pretty overrated, especially if you need to pay a big price for it. Whatever vibration one feels from it probably comes more from faith of people on it (egregorous) rather than its own inherent magickal value. I have some Rudrakshas that I got from a student who is from the erstwhile Nepal Royal family (which sadly got massacred a few years ago) - six faced (representing Subrahmanya, Shiva’s son), nine faced (representing Chandi), twelve faced (Vishnu), sixteen faced (representing the Great Goddess Shodashi, the culmination of Indian Tantric school), etc. Frankly, I have noticed nothing special about these beads. One of these exudes a very strong vibration - but that is because this was used for rituals by a past ruler of Nepal for 61 years while he recited thousands of mantras for Nepal’s patron deity Guhyeshvari (a form of Kali), and the vibration really is due to his energy and not the bead itself.

I would rather use a gemstone or buy one of Dream’s fields for the same price, which would be of a better value.

26 Likes

(Not) damn… Excuse my French. Thank you soooooo much for such an (other) elaborate answer. It’s a privilege to know you my Maoshan brother.

NB: Time to update the Maoshan thread by the way. Could somebody among mods allow me to edit my posts so that we have everything grouped inside 2 posts? (angel eyes).

Over time, it started to serve this purpose in my case as well. I have a 5 faced and another 8 faced one.

I don’t want to expand much on the topic (it would take 5748859 pages of blabla) but I really needed someone to clarify a few things for me. Now I’m good.

A hug to you :dizzy:

9 Likes