Shatachandi Yagna

Thanks for sharing this. I’m only just getting started, but the trika school certainly feels like home for me.

3 Likes

It was time for my monthly visit to this field, as I try to schedule it around the full moon. My intention while listening is to have a feel for the Divine feminine energy to be a role model and inspiration, a source of strength, especially when I feel weak or depleted.

I was listening while trying to put my child to sleep. I was filled with such motherly tenderness, which is very unlike me. (My own mother describes me as cold lol smh)

But I found myself thinking: What a great privilege it is to be made the guardian and protector of this small person. I thought of that moment in WandaVision (spoilers?) where she says, “Thank you for choosing me to be your mom.” :pray::heart:

24 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Also applies to “Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna” ?.

The rule is 3-4 times per use. ANNUAL or QUARTERLY use. But what if I listen to it every day?

Are there any negative effects? Is it disrespectful to listen to it every day as if it were common field?

There are people who may really like the music of these FANTASTIC RITUALS and feel good about it.

Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about that too much. You may have missed it but Maoshan listens to it everyday*, too:

*I listen to all the other Yagnas and Homams everyday (but Maoshan’s the expert here).

3 Likes

Nope, nothing bad will happen. In fact, I do listen to Chandi, Ashta Lakshmi and Ganesha audios every day! I listen to these first thing in the morning so that the energies are with me all day.

As with any field, do watch if you feel a sense of overwhelm, etc., but the way the audios are designed, I don’t think that should be a problem.

20 Likes

A Chandi Homa performed with authenticity for those curious on how exactly it is done.

The period this was done is called Varahi Navaratri (nine nights dedicated to the goddess named Varahi, who represents the physical energy of the Goddess and is invoked to protect oneself from dangers) - and hence her seed mantra is used to sandwich every verse of Saptashati 700 verses (called samputa or sandwiching technique) - which generates a very unique and powerful effect that is a combination of two deities - Chandi and Varahi.

The fire ritual is empowered by these aspects - breath control, mantra, intention, an existing connection to the deity by the main conductor of the ritual, presence of mandalas/yantras to focus the energy and finally, fire consecrated through mandalas and mantras which amplifies the energy and brings through the presence of the deity invoked. The ritual is generally preceded by a million recitations of the mantra, and followed by feeding the poor, charity, etc.

23 Likes

Would buying Shatachandi Yagna be good investment for a future student?

2 Likes

For anything really.

But what exactly would you have in mind to achieve that you thought of this field?

4 Likes

Yes!

Chandi is the archetypal combination of three Goddesses.

• Mahasarasvati (Creation) - Knowledge (worldly, and spiritual), transcendence over senses (including focus, concentration, memory, etc.)
  • Mahalakshmi (Preservation) - Wealth (prosperity, abundance in all possible ways, good luck, profits, etc.), transcendence over space
  • Mahakali (Destruction/Recycle) - Power (energy, protection - can blast negative energies/entities of any form, I doubt there are entities that can stand in the way of this energy), transcendence over time

The Mahasarasvati aspect, who is the archetypal goddess of knowledge and learning, helps with education related pursuits.

29 Likes

Ahh i didnt know about this

Thats great to know! :blush:

8 Likes

While I was reading all of those great results, I noticed that Shatachandi Yagna can be your support through out life (in my case university life). Btw, studying could be really stressful sometimes

:point_down:
This Yagya helps in reducing the negative effects, eliminate fear and stress.

11 Likes

Is there a human analogy for what a ‘fierce’ goddess is vs a benevolent one?

Are these goddesses quick to anger and therefore dangerous in that they might accidentally hurt you if you are not careful?

2 Likes

Fierce in terms of their energy signature and function.

Their energetic effect, in myths, are explained as anger, etc., but essentially, it is their energetic signature. They work in different ways.

For example, Kali is the manifestation of utmost speed of Kundalini awakened. She will ascend quickly, through the chakras, piercing knots, not giving any time for one to adjust, assimilate, etc. Results are quick, but it may completely blow up the unprepared.

One teacher explained it this way. "Take Kali and Lalita, they are both aspects of the Mother Goddess. They both are expressions of our inner Kundalini, but personified in different aspects. Kali is very compassionate, so compassionate that she cannot wait another minute to see her child dwelling in duality. She will hold you, pull you through all obstacles like a lightening jolt all the way to the crown chakra and beyond. Now, she may pull you through a keyhole, which is easy for her to pass through, but not you (‘you’ here is the gross mind-body complex), you end up experiencing tremendous pain, perceived misery, etc.

Now Lalita on the other hand is gentle, like an indulgent mother slowly guiding you through the doors, matching your pace, allowing you to enjoy the sights on the way, and so on. Both are paths to progression, some prefer the first, some others can handle the second".

This is what inner Deity Yoga is all about. The Kundalini, the energetic channels and currents are personalized with archetypal qualities and regulated using pre-defined, pre-tested templates so that the path is easier, less prone to obstacles and suffering. However, like with all religions, “inner” aspects get lost over a period of time.

34 Likes

:+1:
“Intensity” is often confused with “anger”.

15 Likes

Just like Me :joy:

5 Likes

Worth another re-read.

16 Likes

Interestingly, I was telling Dream the other day that a certain entity from some other dimension/planetary system that showed up, was “scary”. I felt it was furious. But that was not the case, it just was that I was not familiar with its energetic presence, and I just assumed it was scary/intent on hurting me… Sometimes, we associate the unfamiliar with fear - and this is what Dream pointed out to me.

26 Likes

This is probably my favorite audio so far!
As @Maoshan_Wanderer said:

I already experienced Mahalakshmi part - Wealth (abundance, good luck, profits).
I got this 2 days ago (listened 2x in the morning, 2x afternoon and 2x evening) and yesterday my uncle told me that I will get scholarship for my university! It is a very good amount of money that I will recieve every year. Besides that, luck in the last 2 days has increased tremendously.
I feel better than ever before!

I also combine this with Nullify and Amplify planetary aspects.

34 Likes

probably nothing, but i could perceive the smell of a fruit today during this field…

9 Likes

More development of psychic senses and more connection to the Goddess :)) of course it is everything:)

10 Likes