Shatachandi Yagna

I remember chanting this at length when I was part of a spiritual group years ago.

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I recently got this audio and played it for the past three days. I do feel I instantly got the connection with the Goddess. Whenever I have a question while playing the audio, there’s this soothing voice in my head (which sounds like a gentler version of me) giving me the right answer. At first I thought it’s just me. But I never got the answers at any other time. Only while playing this piece. So it must be the Goddess. It feels like it’s coming from within because we are one (like the article on dieties says) with the Divine if we leave the ego behind.

22 Likes

Fantastic :) :pray:

14 Likes

Sorry, missed your message earlier. The mantra she recited was the famous Chandi Navakshari (nine-lettered Chandi mantra), which is very very strong. We usually recommend mantras of wrathful deities like Kali, Chandi, Bhairava, etc., only after mastering the preparatory practices. Generally in classical mantra work, there are three stages: pre-practices, actual practice, and post-practice, along with a host of protective techniques. It is best to be cautious and prepared before invoking wrathful archetypes directly :slight_smile:

17 Likes

So grateful to have an aligned voice (to the tantras) here. Maybe its the wrong thread, but im interested to hear how the fields fit into the path/view for you… Do you consider them more bogha as opposed to moksha?

4 Likes

The Deity/Archetype tool is available for both Bhoga (pleasure, material wealth, etc.) or Moksha (enlightenment). It is the attitude of the user which determines our path :slight_smile:

Vedanta or other similar paths ask us to pick one or the other - in Tantra, we don’t exclude either.

It is said:

yatrāsti bhōgō nahi tatra mōkṣaḥ
yatrāsti mōkṣō nahi tatra bhōgaḥ |
śrīsundarīsādhanatatparāṇāṁ
bhōgaśca mōkṣaśca karastha ēva ||

“Where there is material pleasure, there is no spiritual enlightenment. And where the focus is on spiritual enlightenment, there is no room for sensory pleasures. But for those that adore Sundari (here refers to Tripurasundarī, the highest archetype of the Goddess in Tantras), both material comfort and spiritual enlightenment are achieved naturally and easily”.

The reason for that is the perspective of Tantra which does not believe in good vs bad, negative vs positive, profane vs sacred, etc. Everything is an extension of the Goddess and everything can be used as a tool for spiritual upliftment, including emotions, and sensory pleasures.

Let us take the example of the Shatachandi field. We can intend to align the energies any which way we want, be it for curing diseases, achieving wealth, protection from humans and/or entities, etc., or for enlightenment, purification, discernment, etc. I personally prefer the path of “Nishkama Karma” at this stage - where I just invoke the Goddess and leave it to her all-knowing Self (aka my own Self) to do what is best for me at this moment in time :slight_smile:

This is reflected in the actual fire ritual of Chandi itself (which the field simulates/automates) - every ritual is preceded by a step called Sankalpa - where the performer explicitly states the objective of the ritual. Some examples are:

• sarvarōganivr̥ttyarthē (for the purpose of removing all diseases)
  • apamr̥tyunivāraṇārthē (to prevent untimely death)
  • sarvaiśvaryasiddhyarthē (to achieve all forms of wealth)
  • grahabādhānivāraṇārthē (to remove affliction caused by entities including ghosts, demons, imps, stars and planets, etc.)
  • sarvābhicāraśamanārthē (to remove the ill effects of spells, black magic, etc.)

For spiritual purposes, we typically use:

• dēvyabhēdasiddhyarthē (to become one with the Goddess to realize our own Self as Her effulgent, enlightened presence)
  • advayāvasthābhivr̥ddhyarthē (to achieve the state of non-duality)
  • sarvapāpakṣayārthē (to burn away sins and karma that hold us back)
  • brahmabhāvasiddhyarthē (to achieve the state where one sees the Goddess as the self, and as the self of every aspect of creation), etc.

So, state your intention, and then listen and wait for the magic to happen :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Wow. My dad always uses that phrase whenever I complain that I’m too stressed/don’t feel like working lol

4 Likes

What an incredible answer, thanks for adding this missing piece for me. I think where I have been confusing myself is the exact thing I love about this path of the Kaula/Trika… that there is no good or bad, just the goddess. I think I was tending towards some masochism maybe in a way lol Like I have to accept and digest all that comes my way. In short, I felt deep down, that using fields was trying to manipulate life, therefore clinging and aversion. Maybe if I can accept more of the goodness hey?.. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh Mother Chandi :raised_hands::raised_hands:

I havent listened to her for like 3 months probably.

Not that i dont want, but the last few times i did i felt she asked me for something i havent done (fully yet) :grimacing:

So i was just waiting to finish it up.

Anyway i had a big issue yesterday with some clients that bought in Nov last year, they are back at the Property and didnt get what they were expecting (not my fault) i tried to solve it yesterday but i could not, so they were coming into the office today to cancel that purchase :sneezing_face: which would translate to also me getting a charge back for the commissions i got last year :roll_eyes:

And on top of that coming into the office with the intention of getting me fired (i had already actually embraced that happening since some of you have already read my comments about not being the happiest at work just like staying there until i decide what next or until all its ready for me to leave… i was last night like uhm thanks Right of Passage i guess? Haha pushing me forward from the last part of what i should have already left behind? shrugs )

But who wants to be fired still? Specially when it wasnt your fault… no one i think. Tho financially it would actually be better getting fired from this particular Company.

Anyway… today since i woke up all i thought about was Shatachandi… i immediately knew she was who my heart wanted to call in for Intercession so i did, i meditated a little bit and just said to her “i dont know what to ask you exactly because i dont even know what would be best and i know it cant be fixed so… just need you with Me, and that whatever the outcome today… any outcome at all… be it the best for ME” its all i need.

I played it on loop even tho i know i dont need to but i wanted her right next to Me through and through.

They came in… they surprisingly were nice to Me lol yesterday she would have pulled my eyes out through the phone if she could have, but insteas she was calm, just told me they dont see the benefits etc blah blah, talked to my boss, didnt say a thing about me, just the facts which we couldnt solve etc…

The contract guy gave me a paper for them to sign, in that paper the date of the purchase is there, contract number, amount of money to reimburse, my name lol their names and reasons why they dont want to buy the Upgrade features for their original place thats it.

Sign and todays date…

So here is the last unbelievable thing that only because of Chandi happened…

In my Company, if you make a sale and they cancel after 3 months, you dont get charged back, but if its before 3 months yeah you gotta pay back the commisions right away and an extra fee.

In my records they purchased the 25th of Nov so it was 2.5 months ago… i was 100% sure id get the charge back next week.

When i took the paper signed by all of Us back to the Contracts guy who is the person that would authorize payments or charges etc i noticed the paper said

Purchase date 25th of Oct :exploding_head::flushed: and i told him!!!

I said omg the date is wrong, it was the 25th of Nov… and he was like … nah whatever its ok leave it like that im gonna send it like that. :open_mouth:

That has never happened like ever. Forgive that? Nope.

:heart::heart: i better finish that something she wants hehe

19 Likes

Puja Series - Vastu homam, maha ganapati , ashtalakshmi and Shatachandi , navagraha(?)

Do knowledge/ connection with this fields / Deities is required when playing the audios,
I am Christian and have little to no knowledge about them, will i still get benefit playing the fields??

3 Likes

Yes, they are still energy, and you will benefit from these audios.

My GF has no idea of any of these deities and yet, swears by the Mahaganapati audio.

18 Likes

Thank you for your reply @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

I have this audio and Maa Chandi to thank for many things I have got after listening to it. Thank you Cap :pray::pray: my life is turning around for the better.

7 Likes

Are we supposed to follow the rules and regulations of doing a real yagna while playing this?

No.

Thats the beauty of this gift.

However when it comes to Deities specially Chandi :face_with_hand_over_mouth: is good to show respect in whatever way you see it suiting.

4 Likes

Adding this as a testimonial. There is a reason that Chandi is described as “Daityaranyadavanala” - “the incinerating fire of consciousness that burns completely the forest of demons”. One of the many many applications of this field.

15 Likes

Got this because of the testimony.
I can relate to the boyfriend’s experience as I felt something bad coming at that particular hour 10pm-11pm, every night.

Played x1 and could feel trembling at parts of my body. By experience, it meant they left.
After 3 loops, my body’s tired, like bone tired. But it’s good cos I know im cleared.

I didn’t feel any connection with the Goddess but the way my body reacts, she is doing powerful work. I’m sure I’ll be making a connection with her with more listens. :slightly_smiling_face:

I could loop it but not sure if I should.
What’s ur advice to keep up with the protection?
@Maoshan_Wanderer

I have several audios to help/pair & drinking water that’s with Holy Water Charger field.

Curse removal
Boots
PoNR
All crucibles
Aura repair
Myofascial
Smart cord cutter
Pure heart coherence
All restoration series
Mbop
Unbreakable
KQ
CR

Sorry don’t mean to derail the thread…

5 Likes

There are a lot of misconceptions about Deities as approached by the Eastern Mystic Schools. Very often, people erroneously approach Deities and misconception seems to stem from two ideas - one, the faith-based, rigid Abrahamic view of one paternal deity and rest rejected as idolatry or pagans or even worse, as satanic forces (whatever that means lol). The other, is to map them to various perceived alien races (Annunaki seems to be the favorite - you don’t understand something? Call it Annunaki!). The reason I mention this is to stress on the importance of concept or view. Every concept has some degree of truth relative to oneself, but we need to pick and choose concepts carefully.

Take the example of a stone. It is just a stone. And then comes a Hindu or Buddhist Tantric who holds a specific concept of a deity in his mind while in a deeply absorptive state, channels this concept and the energetic archetype underlying the concept through mantra, yantra, etc., into the stone and behold, the stone is now a living representation of the deity capable of various functions. In Buddhism, it is frequently explained that the same mantra can give vastly different results based on the concept or the view held of the mantra and the deity by the reciter of the mantra.

Here is a simple and watered down summary of how a deity like Chandi may be approached. In Vedic systems, the key concept is this - “upāsakānāṁ kāryārthaṁ brahmaṇō rūpakalpanā” - The Brahman (Universal Divine Consciousness) is without a name, form, state, etc., and is pretty much imperceivable for most. To access the energy of this magnificent vastness, one has to conceptualize it in terms of aspects we understand - a name and a form. This makes the ever-present and indescribable Divine Consciousness accessible even in the plane of duality. This is sort of like utilizing the electricity within various applications as electricity as a concept or energy is directly not usable in practical day to day life.

Now, Deities have two aspects. In the macrocosm, they are very real, Primordial forces, emanations from the Cosmic Divine Mind. Each deity has a specific aspect or energetic application. In the microcosm, they are non-different from the Self - as the deity is nothing but the awakened aspect of one’s own radiant Self. Take Chandi for example. This deity is conceptualized as “rightful wrath of the Divine Consciousness” - while love or wrath mean nothing at the level of absolute non-duality, they represent the Divine wrath against various things on a dualistic plane - wrath against ignorance, duality, demonic entities, lack of abundance, death, diseases, etc. Traditionally one connects to a deity through various methods:

• Nāma - the name is a very strong energetic connection to the deity. An ancient Taoist saying goes, “name is the strongest spell in the world”.
  • Rūpa - the form. While visualizing the form of the deity, the color, the aura, the weapons and ornaments, etc., one contemplates on the concepts represented by the external form of the deity
  • Mantra - the sound form of the deity
  • Yantra - the mandala which is the light form of the deity
  • Tattva - the metaphysical concept that underlies the deity, which is usually the secret meaning of the mantra that is imparted by the teacher along with the mantra

There is a famous saying related to the Goddess - ābālagōpaviditā - known by children and fools alike! How can even children and fools know the Goddess who is described as the fully awakened form of Kundalini, and the full-blooming of consciousness? Because even the ignorant know Her as the self (whether they associate the self with the body, mind, or body-mind complex) - so even when we think we do not know Her, we indeed know her - as self, as energy, as breath, as desire, as aspiration, as lust, as anger and rarely, as Universal Impersonal Consciousness. So, you are already good :slight_smile:

Traditionally, one had to develop connection to the deity (aka unfold the energetic consciousness) through sheer hard work (or through Shaktipat transmission where the connection of the entire lineage is passed on as an attunement). But this audio vastly simplifies it. Even if one does not connect deeply to the deity, the energy is still there and doing its work.

The Deities are divinely intelligent and aspects of your Higher Self. You can request for specific things - like continued protection in your case, while playing the audio. I think you are already doing things right (Booted Bhoots, Shatachandi, Aura Repair, Core Restoration, Smart Cord Cutter). Additionally, you may want to add once a week of Deep Aura Cleaning.

45 Likes

Something about this whole text made me really wanna cry, lol, but cry out of realization, out of gratitude…

Then immediately my eyes teared up reading this

I don’t know why… But along this, I was also happy to see my eyes familiar, to see my eyes reading out loud in my head, absorbing the words… Maybe even understanding them…

Thank you.

:)

10 Likes

I love when you talk about something you are passionate about you pour yourself fully and everything you know, sometimes triggered by misconceptions flying around sometimes because you are just that passionate about specific subjects. Like Deities, it is a delight to read your comments when you explain in detail important things you learned in life through experience on times and places we couldnt be.

Thank you that was so beautiful!!

16 Likes