Shatachandi Yagna

I daily read Durga Saptashati/Chandipath. Maa gives immense strength and peace :pray:

9 Likes

Goddess worship reignites the eternal divine flame within…
One must surely try to feel its powers…which are immeasurable… inexplicable…:fire::two_hearts:

11 Likes

ShatChandi Yag might be costing more than Rs. 100000/- now a days if it is performed by well-known Purohit
General procedure is 100 Sapshati path reciting is done & then 1/10 havan is performed it means havan of 10 Saptashati paths
Bigger arrangements are required to perform this ritual like arrangements of different mandalas for example mandala for planets etc.

3 Likes

It would seem as if the presence of the Divine Mother sticks with you after this audio is played, it’s been hours since my last loop and I still feel her presence. I’m even energetically communicating with her.

29 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

26 Likes

The effects of Chandi are manifold:

na tēṣāṁ duṣkr̥taṁ kiñcidduṣkr̥tōtthā na cāpadaḥ |
bhaviṣyati na dāridryaṁ na caivēṣṭaviyōjanam ||

One is freed from evils and dangers of all kinds; poverty or the energy of lack is destroyed forever and re-united with loved ones.

upasargānaśēṣāṁstu mahāmārīsamudbhavān |
tathā trividhamutpātaṁ māhātmyaṁ śamayēnmama ||

One is freed from epidemics and infectious diseases as well as sufferings arising out of three causes - material/physical, supernatural/unseen, and spiritual.

yatraitatpaṭhyatē samyaṅnityamāyatanē mama |
sadā na tadvimōkṣyāmi sānnidhyaṁ tatra mē sthitam ||

Wherever this procedure is continuously done, the protective energies and presence of the Goddess become present there.

parākramaṁ ca yuddhēṣu jāyatē nirbhayaḥ pumān |
ripavaḥ saṅkṣayaṁ yānti kalyāṇaṁ cōpapadyatē |
nandatē ca kulaṁ puṁsāṁ māhātmyaṁ mama śr̥ṇvatām |

One is blessed with valor, fearlessness and strength, and victory in battles (this is the reason kings of yore performed this ritual). The enemies are vanquished and overall well-being is achieved. One’s family prospers for generations by the long-extending energy of this process.

grahapīḍāsu cōgrāsu māhātmyaṁ śr̥ṇuyānmama |
rakṣōbhūtapiśācānāṁ paṭhanādēva nāśanam ||

One is freed from afflictions of Grahas - which is of two types. The Planetary influences which are non-beneficial, are corrected to produce beneficial impact. Grahas also mean spirits and demonic entities of various kinds - this energy destroys such maleficent entities. Wherever there is the presence of the Goddess, lower vibratory presence cannot exist (ghosts, waywards, demons, astral vampires, etc.) just like the sunlight clears darkness.

sarvābādhāsu ghōrāsu vēdanābhyarditō’pi vā |
smaran mamaitaccaritaṁ narō mucyēta saṅkaṭāt ||

When anyone in insufferable grief, suffering, disease, or danger invokes these energies of the Goddess, they are blessed with relief.

itthaṁ yadā yadā bādhā dānavōtthā bhaviṣyati |
tadā tadāvatīryāhaṁ kariṣyāmyarisaṅkṣayam ||

This was a promise by the Goddess to one of her seers recorded and recited from centuries - 'Whenever, wherever evil (this word simply means non-beneficial) arises, there is suffering on that account, when invoked, I will appear there in myriad forms and destroy the cause for suffering".

62 Likes

Sounds awesome! Thanks man! Thanks @Captain_Nemo !:pray:

1 Like

Long ago, she once said, “I am always there and talking to you, it’s just that you don’t listen because you are immersed in other noises”. Took me decades to clearly understand it… Not that I’ve achieved that frame of mind even today (haha) and stillness to continually commune with Her, but happens now and then :pray:

42 Likes

So does this also work to remove obstacles?

1 Like

Looks like it, I can definitely tell you that I had inner blockages unraveled and outright removed from just the very first listen.

I won’t be out and about for quite some time today so I’ll give updates.

12 Likes

Reminds me of what we’re told about the higher self, and even the God within us all.

I can tell you that after a few listens to this audio, this is definitely NOT the type of being that leaves you unless you demand it. For me she seems a very nurturing, protective, a bit “clingy” but not a “I need you” sort of way, more like she’s just so loving it can be almost suffocating, takes some getting used to. Maybe I just need time to adjust to being this loved again lol. I’m not surprised I have this reaction, as from both my Mother, and one of my exes who has a motherly spirit, I’d often get annoyed at them, due to my naturally autonomous nature. I like proving to myself, that I can do for myself.

I only call for help when I deem it necessary, the same applies to spirits. I tend to try everything I can think of and only call upon the divine if nothing seems to be moving with my personal efforts alone.

BTW I just realized how dope it is that @Captain_Nemo really created an audio that produces the effects of a ritual. An actual ritual, if this becomes more popular then imagine the potential and literal “magickal” effects.

36 Likes

Some forms of the Goddess are motherly, protective and interestingly, these are the popular forms, as these energies were deemed manageable for most folks (perhaps). Durga certainly falls into that category. This audio, in my opinion, mirrors the energy of Durga more and a tad less of her more warrior-like form called Chandi or Chandika, and intentionally so.

The Goddess represents the aspects of the Divine like creation, nurturing, protection, beauty, tenderness, etc., and hence She gets called the Mother (as she births, re-births - creation, consciousness) - but in reality, that Divine Consciousness is without a gender/polarity. In dualistic sense of the universe, she has names, forms, attributes, qualities; in a higher non-dualistic sense, she is just one unbridled, vast, unified consciousness that is without name, forms.

And different forms have different energies to them. Kali is also fiercely protective, but a whole different vibe than Durga. Lakshmi is very sparkly, bright and effervescent. My favorite is Lalita, the playful one - who embodies the erotic energies, the creative beauty of the nature, the epitome of sexual alchemy.

43 Likes

Not to be too off-topic, but I’ve never heard of her before. She sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Yes its very complicated, took me a few hours, you may even get get some smells of burning and ghee as everything is recreated.

58 Likes

I dont take that long anymore, as i have changed a few times since.

but i mean it is complex still.

anyways it doesn’t matter and i rather not speak much about it as someone is gonna say they intended it in few secs or something.
Or undoubtedly say it should be free also.

:man_shrugging:

60 Likes

Depends on the level of skill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Takes me 1000 hours haha

I intend a morphic field that lets me create a morphic field in a few seconds (universe (and Dale) smack me on my head and say - “naw, it does not work that way”) :rofl:

33 Likes

The Divine Mother is an aspect of the Higher Self. Like @Maoshan_Wanderer said, she’s always there. You just have to listen.

13 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Well they better believe that humans are capable of the extraordinary… which is rather mundane and ordinary for those that are evolved with…traits that to them appear normal but to others…way beyond.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for being an example of those naturally supernatural beings!..and inspiring us…n helping us to evolve likewise.
Love, regards and gratitude…
:pray::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Searching the web, it seems that Shatachandi turns desires into reality, overcoming obstacles, achieving goals and succeeding in any endeavor, just to list a few.

A month ago I wrote this

12 Likes

Trust me, every form you spoke of in this post, I’ve experienced. She moves fluently between her energetic expressions lol, divine mood swings.

6 Likes