Shawn’s Cool Experiments

pour power booster mug liquid on your floor every time you use a mop on the hard floor or scrub the carpet :slight_smile: the energy of your floors are very influential of our well being at times. i tried this strategy and just walking on my concrete floors was very mood uplifting and my pineal gland saw glowing energy, it looked really nice

19 Likes

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

Wtf, daaamn…

You should have different category for this legend stuff…

5 Likes

ill switch them all to general discussion

1 Like

No like, category made for you…
Shawns explosive science!

3 Likes

Lmao :joy:

2 Likes

maybe noah makes one for me all ill post my best experiences/experiments in there

1 Like

You certainly deserve one!

But why not have a topic designated to your experiences,

That way you can just reply in that one topic every time you want to notify the forum with something new.

4 Likes

I’ll arrange it for you. One second.

1 Like

SES mandalas to charge your clothing with any energy you desire :slight_smile: also pouring power booster+water charger liquid inside your washing machine to embed into your clothing(make sure the liquid is top notch quality. You can also use BFIT charged water from Cerrawater.com to charge the clothing. or place your clothing on powerful positive vibes from a speaker. or place outside in a storm, or under sunlight. if by any of these strategies the clothing gets dirty you can use pure white light mandala which helps alot by making the energy really pure

6 Likes

Creative usage of the tools! Keep us posted

3 Likes

So i have been doing this cool thing many times. i have been using my boosted steel water-charger+power booster mugs in the shower! charging all liquids with positive and unconditional love energy with high amounts of water charger. its like a shower for the gods!! :slight_smile: i got out afterward and looked in the mirror. my aura was glowing with loads of beautiful energies. so peaceful and uplifting the way my energy looked! this is aura cleanse to a whole new level!

13 Likes

How about this Shawn?

1 Like

Bro, you should make a YouTube channel of your experiences, I would for sure follow. :smile:

5 Likes

Here is my newest update on enhancing your tools, knowledge for you that i have gotten from experimentation and help from others theres this one too!

1 Like

So there was a Rainstorm with alot of thunder and lightning, heavy amounts of rain. i opened all the windows in my apartment and took all my energy tools/fields out of my shed(except the image dog tags) and put them outside in the rain, on the grass! i wonder what this will do to my steel energy mugs and other tools. raindrops hitting my energy items with such gravity speed and high amount of negative ions and energy charged rain, with lots of loud storm sounds and penetrating flashes of light! just about all my tools are steel, and a few are obsidian and rose quartz, so i can blast them with epic amounts of force lol

8 Likes

shawn(Nikola Tesla)492

10 Likes

Sounds amazing! Thunder, Lightening and Rain seem like great set of energies.

I love practicing Neigong/Shengong during Thunderstorms, and Lightening…AMAZING amount of energy can be absorbed.

Are you going to place your Iyashi tools as well?

6 Likes

definitely will! im placing my 3 chakra stones outside once the storm comes back :slight_smile: and for any energy item that is a bit more delicate/breakable i place them inside small plastic storage containers with a lid over it. energy still can go through it.

6 Likes

yes this is pretty cool :slight_smile: thanks man. i have many experiences i havent really shared publicly though. i have alot on my email and sent to friends privately so i will look for some and update

5 Likes