Shawn’s Cool Experiments

I’m going to wear my intercession tag on the session tommorow with Brenda to aid the session. This session will be targeting all curse/spell energy negative energy etheric and physical darkness etc. That I received from Xtrememind. She will work on my mind, aura kundalini and all 18 of my chakras as well. I’ll update you all with how the experience goes

1 Like

Hopefully someone can tell me about whether the tags still work ith the multidimensional mandala if someone can tag dream

1 Like

thanks.

Yup, I have used this Mandala (its mp3 version) before and it does not seem to affect the Sapien tags in any way.

6 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

If you have a golden fire disc attached to a tablet it makes mandalas and videos like these more powerful

1 Like

Both are amazing, I have them in my Pyramid. I have not felt low or depressed for even a minute since they arrived. Took some time to get used to massive energies, but now I rarely need to use any clearing audios with them around.

5 Likes

I really like your idea shawn492.

Here’s one from me;

Meditate, feel the connection to the supreme force, vibrate with the whole building, clean and seal, program it to sustain itself, believe the whole thing is done for good.

2 Likes

Voice of charisma came in the mail today. It seems when I stack my intercession 2.0 over the voice of charisma, entities help me speak with positive and unconditional love energy more easily. They kinda carry their service over to help me speak with those energies more on an etheric level

9 Likes

Folks interested in thread may appreciate this one:

1 Like

Yeah, I just saw this too and was thinking about posting it in the Dec 21st thread. I love Brenda, her stuff is so simple…

Where is Shawn lately? Wonder what cool and exciting stuff he is up to…

4 Likes

i have learned that any energy on the laptop effects the energy of any file you download, as it will be stored in the physcial parts of the laptop and whatever energy is on that phsycial part of the laptop will be attached to the file. so that means if you download a spell audio and listen to it whatever energy that is on the laptop/speakers/headphones will be attached to the spell and will multiply within your body with the spell constantly. so i recommend only use spell audios once you reach a very high state with twistedsage tools and your laptop/headphones/speakers have very good energy on them. you can use anything over the entire internet and use them as mandalas to change the energy of your laptop. i go to twistedsage.com and iyashisource.com and open the pictures of their products and close the laptop screen halfway to charge the energy of my laptop using the image as a mandalas. the possibilies are endless! you can use pictures of any crystal over the entire internet and use them as mandalas to enhance the energy of your laptop. also have a gateway tab and golden fire disc on your laptop to enhance the energy of your laptop and make mandalas more powerful Multidimensional Shield of Light - Cleanse and Protect your space / home - Digital Mandala - YouTube i also use this mandaas to clean everything it works wonders Dimensional Clearing - YouTube Gaia Seed - YouTube these two as well work well. also only use multidimensional shield of light from programmed intention with the setup i mentioned because you run a risk of damaging you if you use any other mandala on programmed intention. for example my laptop was really powerful and i used the brain enhancement mandala by programmed intention then it attacked my brain with emfs.

5 Likes

another cool thing on putting crystal vibrations inside your body. you can use twistedsage tools to clean crystals. then put them inside a water bottle. then fill a glass cup full of water. wait until the water goes completely still to minimize chaotic energy. then put the glass cup of water inside any of twistedsage.com water rings or tools such as heddeka water coaster to enhance the water. then pour the water inside the water bottle. shake the water bottle around to make the crystals vibrations and energies go into the water more. then drink the water. you will notice that colors of crystals and energies of crystals will pop and appear into your mind. your brain and body will become healthier for some time and you will have more protection from EMFs. also Selenite can neutralize emfs as well. i have put selenite on my laptop and speakers. then i play SES heartwave 2.0 mandalas over the selenite and pure white light mandala and multidimenionsal shield of light over the selenite to charge the selenite and make them stronger. this will make your devices more angelic light based so if you listen to angelic vibration 2.0 by dream seeds the energy from that audio will be much more effective and enjoyable.i recommend you try that for sure.

3 Likes

Great idea for increasing purple spiritual light in your spirit soul body brain being and more! (Crystal Healing Music) ★AMETHYST CRYSTAL FREQUENCY HZ MUSIC★ (32876000Hz + 288Hz + 128Hz + 7.83Hz) - YouTube i recommend you put a bunch of amethyst crystals on your speakers and charge the crystals with pure white light mandala, SES mandalas multidimensional shield of light etc. etc. then once you make your speakers energies more amethyst based, listen to quadible integritys amethyst audio. you will notice huge amounts of purple light will enter your body and you will have stronger psychic abilities. your memories and thought patterns will have purple light energies attached to them. cool stuff!

3 Likes

I have sent a message to brenda today about a future home clearing. I am asking if she can use the Sedona portal image from sapien medicine. And with that image, create a connection with the vibrations of the earth/or maybe heart of gaia, and have the Sedona energy be permanent over my entire apartment and land, so I’m hoping I can have it be there constantly clearing my whole life. Eventually I will ask her to place the Stonehenge portal/Sedona portal over all 18 of my chakras. For now I asked her today if she can can anchor a heart based high vibrating light over my kundalini, and create a connection between kundalini and heart of the earth to minimize dark energy from rising. I also asked her today to anchor that same light over all 18 chakras and create connection with heart of earth on all 18. And possibly with that connection my chakras and kundalini will be able to use that connection as a source of fuel to contanstly balance and harmonize the chakras my whole life. Eventually I will also ask if she can connect all 18 of my chakras with the energetically of the sun. Then the energetics of the moon. So I will have many things supporting my journey

4 Likes

Stepping in for another amazing thing I’m doing recently. So recently I have been focusing on enhancing the 18 chakras. So I have a bifilar coil, and I put energies on the bifilarcoil, then place the coil on the base of spine as a form of kundalini reiki. The energies you can place on a bifilar coil is endless! Basically something beneficial that I gained from xtrememind is the ability to put energy into targets using my mind. So I had some food that had not much energy on it. And I put my hand over the food, and using the power of the mind and my kundalini I put white light, purple light, pink light, and green light on my food. I tasted it and the energy was amazing! So this is a recommendation for a usage of bifilar coil. Sorcery supreme makes magnetrons and he put quadible integrity love audio and pure white light sets on it, the magnetron was used to clean the energy in my apartment. What I am learning is that I can put a bifilar coil on the magnetron to make it work better, and at the same time charging the bifilar coil with white light and quadible integrity love audio!! The love audio is full of Crystal’s energies in love category. What I’m going to do is have my coil charged with magnetron then put it on my base of spine as a form of kundalini reiki. I will be asking sorcery supreme to make magnetron with multidimensional shield of light and I’ll do the same strategy for kundalini reiki. Now guys this is an easy way to do kundalini reiki and I recommend this because there is a possibility that a portion of your kundalini can become active and then you can use your hands to put energy on your food because of the kundalini. So just make sure to do loads of reiki in the future on the kundalini because you need to keep and prevent dark energy from rising. Because of all the energies we have access to the possibilities for kundalini reiki are very unlimited so therewill be many solutions to prevent kundalini from rising dark

4 Likes

heres another place i will be going to master my kundalini https://touchoflightashati.com/kundalini-reiki i am going to take courses here and prepare for full kundalini awakening asap! EDIT. i have found more websites that i will be going to. ascensionspace.org/distancehealing.html
and of course theeldersthree.com

1 Like

hello everyone! recently i have been searching over the whole internet and getting more distance house clearings. my next most recent house clearing will be by touchoflightashati.com they willl use the beautiful energies of the ashati system to clear my apartment on monday next week! also on tuesday i will begin kundalini reiki training. by the end of the training, it is possible my body will become ready for the full kundalini awakening energies! i will be focusing on distance house clearings and personal distance sessions for now. i will add more information to this message on the clearing results on monday

2 Likes