Shawn’s Cool Experiments

I’m glad to see someone else working with Brian’s tensor rings, they really are fabulous tools. I’ve been working with them for about three years now I think, and I’ve purchased just about everything they sell.

@shawn492, I’m going to go through this thread and reply to your comments/experiments/questions regarding the tensor rings based on my experiences, hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

I purchased one of these, VERY powerful, VERY effective energy work that’s done automatically. Just sit/stand underneath and benefit. Or, you can focus your intention and reap even more rewards. Also, the neutrality field that the pyramids bring through feels very unique - hard to describe.

EDIT: I should have clicked the link. I bought the sits pyramid, the one large enough to sit inside of, not the one you linked. This one:

After I had it for about a week or so, I enhanced it with the following:

To get the highest energetics of the silver regeneration ring

9 inch Harmony ring

The coil, A.K.A. the Empath Filter, for added energy movement

I read a testimonial that said added a grid point made the pyramid strong, and it definitely does. If you can get two grid points, and join the bases to you have a octahedron, it’s VERY powerful. I couldn’t figure out a way to keep it upright tho, so I’m only using one.
2 Likes

I purchased one of these, makes water taste better, gives it a silkly smooth feeling, and adds some energy to it. I put mine underneath the tank of my Reverse Osmosis unit that’s under my sink, so my drinking water is always charged. Also, all my houseplants (all 4 of them, LOL) are given this water.

I was hoping I could also add Sapien’s water-charging field to the mix, but I couldn’t find a clear image to use and can’t really see how to add a mug to my water tank, so that hasn’t happened yet.

Tensor rings will modify sound, using it as a carrier wave for their energies. It will better harmonize the sound and increase it’s healing effectiveness. Just place a ring underneath your singing bowl, such that the entire bowl is within the field of the ring (you’ll need a larger ring for this, like the 9 inch ones or bigger).

This is what Brian’s sister Brenda does in her sound healing work, she uses a Golden Fire ring. I met her in Sedona few years back, and she demo’d the difference for me and it was very noticeable, both in how it sounded and in how it felt.

The TwistedSage line of Balance and Harmony rings are their only products that can work with intentions (the higher energy rings like the Golden Fire and the Regeneration work with a single intention, bring in whatever is in the highest and greatest good of all). Since a morphic field is basically a field of focused mental energy/intention, the two work very well together. If you want to work with morphic fields and tensor rings at the same time, buy the Balance and Harmony series.

In addition to using the Balance and Harmony generator as a bracelet, you can also return it to a spherical shape and place the dogtag inside. Anything within a tensor field generator is broadcast out within the entire field for a long as the field goes (4-7 miles for this tool).

By doing this, you’ve just sent the energies of your dogtag to the entire part of town where you live. Be careful with this, not everyone in your area will want to, or be ready to deal with some of the stronger, more aggressive fields. Things like Ascension, Thor, Lion, etc would be rude to broadcast to everyone.

Personally, I send out the Intercession 2.0 energies out, as everyone could use a little more help.

2 Likes

Hi @MasterOfYellow What are your favorite products from Sage’s store - he has quite a few of them! For someone not familiar with this stuff, navigating through his site is a bit daunting!

Also, the Ascension Pyramid seems great, if only space was not an issue for me!

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer, you tagged Frequency.Devision, but I’m going to assume you were asking me, correct?

2 Likes

My bad, yes…sorry corrected it now :slight_smile:

No worries. Yes, this is can quickly become quite the rabbit hole, as heart-based energies are an entirely different thing than mind-based ones like morphic fields and/or other psychic work.

The language is different and the principles are different, but there is extreme value in learning how to combine both together. That’s mastery level stuff right there.

Anyway, if you’re just getting started, and you want to buy only one item that will be the best all-around benefit to you, then buy this and wear it around your neck non-stop, even in the shower and when you sleep:

Only exception to this would be my recommendation for either empaths who struggle to separate their energies from the energies they absorb from others or people in their mid teens or younger who’s energetic systems are not well developed and can’t integrate the really high vib energies of the Infinite Light Pendant.

For these two types of people, buy this, nicknamed The Empath Filter:

EDIT:
If you want something to benefit your entire home/small office, instead of just for you, buy this:

If you work in a large office building, or you want something to cover your kid’s entire school, buy a Golden Fire Gaia Sphere and leave it in a desk drawer or your kid’s locker:

If you’re a farmer or a rancher, and you want one thing to keep your land, plants, and animals happy across your entire property, but the large Harmony Generator:

5 Likes

I quite appreciate heart-based practices and in Tantra, they are always held to be more advanced than mind-based work - though we do acknowledge they go hand in hand. I also think heart-based work takes conceptual thinking to the next level!

Thanks for sharing. I initially dismissed it as a simple coil made from scrap, but there seems to be a lot more to it!

1 Like

Well, the heart and the mind both have strengths and weaknesses. The mind creates a very weak field, but is able to provide extreme focus and intelligently creative creations.
The heart creates a massively powerful field, but lacks specificity so it creates in generalities.

When both are combined, when the power of the heart is channeled through the mind’s focus to create the desired object/outcome, that is…well, that’s the level of consciousness where we’re heading as humanity - Powerful Co-Creators with the Divine. At least, that’s how ArchAngel Michael describes it.

Yes, very much so. From a scientific viewpoint, the rings work as broadcasting antennas that create a field within the center of the ring.

The length of the wire (must be accurate to within a hundredth of an inch) determines which frequency is sent/received (like a radio dial), and the piezoelectric properties of copper wire, combined with the compression provided by the very tight twisting, are what power the device, such that it always works without needing an external power source or recharging (similar concept as orgonite).

They are VERY sophisticated devices that look like simple scrap or strange jewelry.

3 Likes

I am going to work with morphic fields and tensor rings. I have a huge collection of morphic fields. Chakra growth, 2 of socializer+positive mood enhancement, 3 of Ascension, a happiness field on QEP, many luck, beacon, and some radionic device fields, a dragon servitor on 99.9% silver coin. Shielding protection custom and Schumann resonance custom, now Im focusing on twistedsage tools and I’ll be collecting balance and harmony generators. I’ll collect around 20 of them and collect them all on one table next to my bed where I sleep :) Im getting the three different twistedsage generators and key pendant
on Friday and saturday oh and I also have unlimited energy custom :)

3 Likes

Lol :ok_hand::rofl:

1 Like

I plan on using Ascension dog tag with key pendant cause the key pendant clears away lower vibrational energy. Should help me ascend faster and my field will work better and more light filled

Funny you said this, because just after I typed all my responses up, I got an idea outta nowhere that I bet the dragon golems would really respond well to a golden fire ring placed under their anchor object, whatever that may be. Would you mind trying this out, if you have a Golden Fire ring, and let me know how they respond?

While I understand the zeal, please use a bit of wisdom, as these devices can definitely flood a massive amount of power into the system when you get enough of them together, causing Chi Overload symptoms.

However, if you read the reviews of the Ascension Pyramids, you’ll see many people explaining how they vastly improved their sleep. Maybe try just that first?

When you combine the Balance and Harmony, Golden Fire, and Regeneration fields together, it creates what has been described as a harmonic chord of creation. Try combining all three together, so that one contains another which contains the third. Feels very good.

Also, your Ascension Grid Pyramid and your Key Pendant both do this as well, since they are a combination of the Golden Fire and Light Wands (harmony & golden fire together) and a Regeneration coil/ring respectively.

1 Like

I’ll try placing the generators inside each other. Great idea!

1 Like

The key pendant is the only one I haven’t purchased, but I already have a fairy wand, a golden fire and light wand, and a shaman’s wand, so it seems a bit much.

Although, I don’t have their dragon wand yet, so that’s something I’m lacking that is incorporated into the key pendant.

Put a piece of clear quartz or orgonite in the middle if you really wanna amplify it.

Also, all tensor rings will clean and charge crystals, no moonlight required. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to collect as many balance and harmony generators as my body can handle. I want my apartment to to be filled with alot of love 24/7 and be a beacon. I’ll have some outside too. Anyways if I buy too many I can always spread some love to my family members and give them a generator :)

According to Brian, the Golden Fire rings contain all of the higher energetics of the Balance and Harmony rings, plus so much more, including all the beneficial heart-expanding energies.

I’d suggest, if you want to specifically amplify a morphic field, use Harmony, but if you want to flood your place with good energies, Golden Fire is better, and Regeneration is best, and the Ascension Pyramids, especially the big ones, are the bestest of the bestest.

I’ve got many generators in my house, but I hardly feel their influence anymore because of how powerful the pyramid is.

1 Like

@MasterOfYellow @shawn492

Do either of you own the Gateway pendant? I decided to try that and the Golden Fire Coil for now. Possibly Infinite Light in the future :infinity:

Seems like it would compliment Dreams Ascension and Divine Balance fields well.

yes, it is currently sitting right next to me. Nowadays, I frequently use it to clean my cellphone’s energies. But, there was a long time where I wore it, oh say 1-2 years back, back before they made the Regeneration Rings in silver. Silver regen rings bring through a higher vibration than the copper rings do (cause silver conducts better, I think, so less signal loss - just a guess).

If you’re starting out now, and you can find a creative way to get the money, get a regen ring in silver, if not an infinite light pendant. It’ll serve you well. But, if you can’t, either buy the infinite light in copper (optionally also buy a small harmony ring if you want the harmonic cord of creation effect) or buy the key pendant.

EDIT:
Oh, I missed where you said the Golden Fire Coil. That’s am amazing tool, definitely worth buying. It’s also very unique, in that it creates both a massive amount of energy movement and it boosts your entire aura when you wear it. None of the other tools act in this way.

I asked Brian to make a coil in the Silver Regen series, but he told me the silver is too hard to work with for such intricate designs, and that unless they figured out a new process, it won’t happen. Anyone wanna help me manifest this? :smiley: :rofl:

4 Likes