Shielding 3.0

Shielding 3.0 saved me today. My senses and alertness were heightened and I felt grave danger in the place I was in, like something bad was about to happen. I left immediately and returned to my home. My home is near the place so I heard car crash, then gun shootings and everybody came out of the houses including me.

2 guys were holding a bat and the other guy was holding a rifle. 3 dead and injured people. My heart is still beating.

24 Likes

Glad to know you were ok and protected!!!

10 Likes

5 Likes

It does, if the person is willing to attack you the aura of fear effect takes place and he is going to be scared of you. I think I avoided getting mugged once thanks to this shield.
And when it comes to close people or agressive relatives and such, on my experience they may still be rude but if their intention goes beyond that to harm you they will get scared and avoid you.

5 Likes

A few days ago I woke up feeling very scared and nervous for some reason. I was confused as to why I had such a deep anxiety and figured someone must have sent a lot of negative energy towards me before I woke up, like a psychic attack or something.

Anyway, I played this 3 times and I was able to calm down and felt a lot less fight or flight response. Thank you, Dream and the team who helped assemble the ideas for this NFT. I should’ve played it today but I surely will play it tomorrow. Stay safe everyone.

12 Likes

Back in February I had this to say about Shielding 3.0:

These days I keep a laminated picture of this in my jacket pocket. Earlier today I was in my local Lidl, standing in line, waiting for my turn to pay. There were 4 people before me and one of them, a man in his 30s, started to act funny. Shifty eyes, muttering to himself, getting angrier by the minute, fists opening and closing, staring at everyone in his vicinity, almost hissing. I’ve done festival/club work and I’ve seen this behaviour before: he was about to lash out. And, of course, he then decided to fix his attention on me. I had maybe a minute before he’d go off and come for me. I took the laminated picture out of my pocket, glanced at it, put it back and kept my hand pressed against it hoping for the best and getting ready for the worst. At this point everyone else was visibly getting ready as well. He was all sorts of alarming.

Then… this man calmed down almost immediately. Just like that!

Paid for his stuff, left the building like a good boy and gave none of us shit. Thank you Captain and thank you Shielding 3.0

10 Likes

This is the way :point_up:t4::relieved:

I occasionally hear others say they think they cannot do this, that they’ll become distracted; perhaps one should not make the assumption, and simply try it. The inner knowing of the need to recharge, clearance of the day to day mind clutter becoming a necessity once we find that we can achieve it, and not an impossible feat. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yes

1 Like

Love it.
Thank You buddha

4 Likes

Has anyone tried expanding the shield? Feels like you could shape it.

If I have to loop it daily once in the morning to shield myself for the next 24 hours … how many loops are safely enough to say that it’s done?

1 Like

@Lanos You can wear or carry the mandala and then play the audio whenever you think of it. I have a picture of it taped to the back of one of my tags that corresponds well with it. A tag can be made (Amazon has a good tag maker a few of us have used) also. Or just print and carry! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes thanks @Rosechalice but I don’t want to wear/carry this NFT so I can only listen to the field. So for that how many loops per day are enough for 24 hours?

1 Like

Also just in case I do take a print of this NFT … this field doesn’t grow like say for example eternal, right? and can I just throw one print and take another and immediately it will have same effect?

Psychic vampires are starving thanks to this field :D not taking any BS

4 Likes

I’m also curious how many times one should play the audio of this field to get it to a good level of protection for the day. I know everyone is different but is this a 2-3 plays field or is it looping for long?

2 Likes

I play it 6 times a day in total, 3times before and after sleep

4 Likes

does it affect attraction ? like will it make me invisible to other people, making it harder to form new connections and improve existing 1s ?

coz it says it makes u invisible idk

2 Likes

no, dont worry

2 Likes

I had this for the last 40 days and I quickly figured the importance of it listening before the night sleep.

One day… just one day forgot to listen to before sleep. Last night. I had two nightmares!

4 Likes