Shielding Protection 3.0

Don’t worry, it’ll only be the beneficial aspects of it. l’ll ask Captain how it’s best to implement

1 Like

Got it :+1:

1 Like

Something I learned today from another member is that some entities aren’t negative, just neutral. Still, they affect us in ways we may not like. So if its not already specified, something to block ALL unwanted entities, or allow only explicitly positive entities in.

3 Likes

Yes, thes positive entities could be family and friends from this lifetime or previous ones. They come to see how you are, and possibly guide you if they can

3 Likes

i am deeply grateful for the efford on all sides in this! let us wish for the best possible shield! really excited! you are the best people!

2 Likes

I have submitted the field!!

While thinking about this at night, l thought of 2 extra additions so l added them into the submission

• Neutralizing radiations from EMF’s
  • Protection from natural disasters (hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, avalanches, etc)

Thank you to everyone who helped put together this incredible Shield! l’m very excited to have this made :smiley:

l will post updates as l get them

18 Likes

I’m late but I think the cloaking feature should be an on/off function. I don’t think most people want to be cloaked 24/7.

3 Likes

Definitely, l put a note beside that for Captain to advise on if and how to make that work

1 Like

like the pendant?! if that’s like the pendant, I am literally sold for this just for that reason lol.

2 Likes

Or is this SLR being proposed but only in the way which is more applicable to ones “shielding”.
And yes off topic but if this works out well I will die of joy if the SLR tag could one day be made for purchase digitally like this project or something lol

3 Likes

Most likely it’ll be focused on shielding, but that in itself covers a very large spectrum.

2 Likes

YOU are very effective being! Thanks for all the efford!

let us hope for the best!

1 Like

hi did you submit this on the new form for NFTs? Captain accepts only those forms now. thanks!

• shield from all realms and all types of bad entities, as well as curses, black magic etc. (such as curses sent through ‘inner plane’)

•shield from psychic/spiritual theft, such as stealing arkashic record/‘pocket universe’ whereby someone can steal one’s luck, ruin one’s life; unauthorized spiritual practices on one’s behalf… etc.

•make enemy who send curses/black magic difficult to identify and connect with wearer in ‘inner realms’

•psychic/spiritual privacy: not noticeable to bad entities, psychic intruders, concealing psychic/spiritual

• make one’s identity invisible/unidentifiable from malicious entities/people (such as spell/curse casters who use name, date of birth, location etc. to connect with ‘target’)

• make it hard for people to hate you, make enemies go the higher route, raise enemy’s sense of conscience, not hold on to grudge,hate,anger etc. ‘find forgiveness’, make people feel ‘bad’ for targeting you, make them forget, let go

• make wearer hard to blame for things, not blamed by other people

• raise wearer as well as wearer’s surrounding’s vibration

• elements of intercession, make relevant people want to help you

• imbedding a self-love field

•• adding an activation/deactivation code, I guess not to just this specific shield, but all items so that they activate only when we say the ‘word’ and pause when we say the deactivation code. For people with many items who can’t store them away enough

1 Like

where was my head again…thx

@SC448 - love the torus flow. Above all, I just want to feel protected, safe and free to go out in the world without having it so in my face that I feel like a being from another planet, lol. I want to enjoy myself out there, as I am not a public person, but I still have to be out there sometimes and want to enjoy it when I go. I appreciate this project. Because of empath stuff, I really appreciate that it shields from heavy energy and is like being bathed in a swath of archangel Michael’s armor. I usually invoke Begste when I’m out and know he will take care of me. This will be such a plus! Thank you for bringing it to us! :slight_smile: :rose:

6 Likes

@SC448 Bad or worse there are some really evil sick people out there who take delight in seeing others suffer and these psychopaths are always amongst ourselves. I have heard some horrific things people confided in reddit offmychest sub which was narrated on some youtube channels.

And you don’t have to be practitioner of black magic to do some strange spell on someone you don’t like using simple items and this knowledge has been passed on from generations from old women. I heard cases of women trapping men for marriage in my country so that these men don’t look at any other woman. If you have seen Midsommar movie you can imagine something similar to what the girl does to trap the hero to give her a baby.

3 Likes

Great news everyone, the field has been accepted!

18 Likes

Release date?

1 Like

No release date given but it probably won’t be too long as they have accepted it

6 Likes