Shipping Issues

you’ll get yours too man
thank you :)

Mine is at the international carrier now :slight_smile:
I ordered I think on 20 oct

1 Like

7 days at max and it will be in your hands, probably even this week if all is good

Hey bro how long did it take after the “ready to ship” message for your dog tag to be shipped out?

@origin

2 Likes

@TheAscendingBicep What do you got there mate?

1 Like

Got me the SLR tag on the way! :slight_smile:

Now I can sit at the cool kids table :’)

1 Like

2-3 days

1 Like

Man, I think I should stop wondering and find out for my own haha it could be 2-3 days or two weeks

Itll be in my hands soon either ways

1 Like

bruh, you are in USA, my ass is in europe, it took me longer to get it then you , this week it will be in your hands

1 Like

So it is written so it shall be done

1 Like

You best be opening up that Devic Intercession and making a candle offering then!

1 Like

Hi i ordered my SLR tag on tuesday last week - still has not even shipped - have chosen the fastest delivery

Anyone else still waiting

As these are handled by a third-party vendor, it probably depends on their workload, Covid restrictions (with more places going into lockdown), etc.

Below are my recent orders:

• Subconscious Limits: Ordered on Sep-11, Shipped on Sep-15, Delivered on Sep-17
  • Shielding 2.0: Ordered on Oct-1, Shipped on Oct-19, Delivered on Oct-22
  • Magi: Ordered on Nov-25, Shipped on Dec-1, Delivered on Dec-5
3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer remind me where you live / are? :) yesterday I decided to order the Tor Redux dog-tag. I have a feeling that I will get it next year :))

2 Likes

I am in California, Palo Alto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone knows if the enlightenedstates.com shop store for the advanced fields such as the Eternal Bliss pendant gets automatically the protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen etc… on the checkout I can’t see that function :thinking:

2 Likes

i have ordered 2 Eternity Redux tags and 1 Schumann Resonance Tag
Luckily 2 packages delivered last week which they are 2 Eternity Redux but the one of Schumann Resonance still stuck in customs since 10 december even this one been shipped earlier than the others.

My SLR tag still showing international carrier accepted since 23/12/2020

Hmmmm

So i ordered the sacred flower tag exactly 2 months ago i just wanted to know what was longest time you had to wait for a tag or when you tried to get it refunded or sent again etc. i think there is also some kind of insurance on the shipment. I am not asking out of impatience just when shall i assume that it was lost.
Yall have a good day kind regards me. @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

yeh pm me the order number here.

5 Likes