Shipping Issues

Hi, it has been two weeks since the order date for the tags and the order remains unfulfilled (unshipped). Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

nope, takes time till its shipped, some people wait since 25th september and to this day it isnt shipped, I think everyone who ordered before the 25th september had his tag shipped

depending on what you ordered tho, 25th september is for the subconsciousnes limit remover tag

I see. Thanks for the reply!

I wonder what’s the reason behind the delays though. Is it because dreams require time to make the tag?

What have you ordered before btw.

1 Like
  1. Dream does require time to make these because he has many others things to do
  2. I think mostly because Corona does fuck up some things in the companys which ship
  3. Subconsciousnes Limit Tag on the 25th September, me and @RisingKundaFest wait on the shipping confirmation email
2 Likes

Yup, it’s a combination of factors that overlap… :man_shrugging:

1- First the Teespring shop closed for tags. Which forced Dream and Sam to launch The Sapien Shop
2- Dream kept creating new tags, audios etc… And especially the SLR tag, caused multiple orders to fill in.
3- Production is slow according to @Captain_Nemo
4- You have Corona and country regulations/limitations with shipping, handling , even possibly production, that can massively slow the whole process…
5- Just to be clear, I have no doubts the order will be fulfilled and I think it’s best to have a own shop, rather than Teespring. Unfortunately the migration had to happen very quickly…

A my situation: Teespring already informed me regarding the tag they screwed, that they will process the refund when they get it back. Most likely it will take another month just to know if it gets there. Hopefully the tracking gets updates, as currently I have no info other than been sent back… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

at least you get the refund man, hopefully buy the better versions by then

1 Like

I haven’t got the refund, they don’t refund unless the item gets back.
I have no control in the process atm

1 Like

lets hope you get the refund and they get the items
for the greater good you know
kinda retarded what they will do with the tags tho, I mean wtf, will sapien have them send back to him or will they just get thrown away

1 Like

Well, in their defence…It is a 150$ tag :joy:
So they could be aware of the magic.

in the meantime I’m poorer 150$ and hopeless while the tag is travelling around :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Haha, I see. Btw have any of yall owned prior tags? How’s your experiences :)

This is my first time btw. So I am pretty excited actually, except I didn’t know it could take awhile.

the new ones are probably better, tho if you have a tag from 2015 it is probably really strong

I pray it will be safe man haha

I’m just hoping it arrives to Europe before Christmas :joy: though I only ordered last week.

Also… I think for the tags they dont have to create the fields individually, this is why they still sell them :)
For those, probably it is the slow production or other issues causing the delay.

1 Like

haha dream probably just packs a bunch of those tags before him, programms them and there they go

I think it’s in the picture.

1 Like

Yes, Dream programs the master picture. Tags just carry this picture and hence are effective. He does not need to program every tag (except in the case of custom tags).

3 Likes

Nice, I see. Now I understood better. Btw, I have read a bit about the difference between audios’ field and tag’s field. What is the difference? I never really fully understood it.

The biggest advantage for me, with the Tags - is that you don’t need to do anything!

For example, you have audio as well as a tag for Advanced Healing. Audio works only if you are listening to it while the tag, you just wear it and forget it! Saves time and effort!

In terms of differences:

• The audio grows stronger with time from the day it was created! The audio is kinda connected morphically to all other copies of the same audio so it keeps growing.
  • The tag, on the other hand, is more personalized to the energy system of the one who wears it - it gradually grows and adjusts based on the energy system of the one wearing it.

Not sure if I explained that well…

8 Likes

Man I dont quite remember but somebody wanted to know how long it takes since the shipment email to actually get it shipped to you
Order was placed on 25th September
I got my shipping confirmation on the 28th October and used Express Delivery for 30 bucks
which is air shipping
so since 28.10 till today the 9.11 it took the tag to get to me
First getting shipping email, it takes them some days to actually get it ready,
then the package gets shipped out and is brought to the facility which is in charge of shipping it, after that it goes to a carrier which carrys it to the international carrier, does take some days 3-4 or so, depending on where it is, after that the international carrier, in this case trought air, shipts it to your official shipping airport and from there it will get to you, , for example the airport got it on saturday morning, sunday nobody works and today I’ve goten it per mail.

2 Likes

@anon48416969 Congrats my friend! :slight_smile:

I’m still awaiting mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like