Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

a head will go far :muscle:

4 Likes

lol you are right!

3 Likes

@GianLee; @anon48416969

Every time I read your interactions sounds like the last symphony before going to war :rofl:
The one missing is @GoddessAndGodOfAll , maybe he’s gone for war already :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol!!! Yes! in fact we are already going to war! by the way imagine for a moment an entire army using Lion, how would they look from a distance?

3 Likes

We’ve all come a long way didnt we

love, hate, war, a divorce with my wife and the dog that run away,

thing that I’ll will forget but stay with me till the end of my days.

You know, my journey started at the 25th september 2020, a year which will not be forgotten by many people and not the historic books, if they fucking stop already talking about the cold war and ww2. Nobody will forget it, especially me, on this day.

Let me tell you what happened after I wrote my last letter to you, after my dog run away and had left me all alone. I told you that friends would’ve come and go, some did stay indeed but nothing goes as planned as you should know by now.

My life did change a little bit, but you know, if you don’t change then your life won’t change either, the same goes for me. Even as things changed I stayed the same, people around were the same and even the things that happened to me were the same, I accepted the life I live and that I cannot change. We all talk about how nice it would be to fly, be a god, marry a beautiful woman (the last one wasnt beautiful, you know the one with the kids) and work a job that is nice, you know, the type of job that brings salvation to your soul and shit like that. But looking back at my wife, which left me by the way, she did change, I mean at first where I meet here, she was sweet, fit and you know these type of flowers you would like to look at the rest of the days, well she wasn’t one of those, she was more like the flower you looked at and thought “I’ve never seen one like this before” but after divorce you look back and understood that you actually saw one like these, expect she did took my kids at the divorce, but what can I say, I am happy for her and the kids weren’t mine either so whatever, I told you there were mine but that is because I wanted to feel something proud of, even if it is a lie. But now I accepted it, they are gone and the worst part is that, I don’t really care, I cared bout my dog X_XxCaTDestr0YeRx69, his nickname was Illmakeyourcatcry, funny dog tbh, till this day I do not know why he run away but its something I can think of but thats further below this letter, so this really breaks my heart. After he run away I waited for the holymoly email that had the legendary tag from our Capitan, the one I look up to but he never responds. But that’s alright, he did more than enough already. So as time went one and I cried more than a kid which sniffed hot pepper because it saw scarface and wanted to try cocain out, I understood that I can’t go on like this, I have to do something. With that in mind I went the weekend to a stripclub, to find the love of my life, or at least something that has life in it, I was desperate. After being there and drinking one bottle after another of this cold expensive ass water, I thought it would be good to actually get drunk, so I brought a bottle of whiskey, a cheap one, cheaper than water, man they sure have a buisnes strategy going on. I drank and drank and there she was, the lady who danced like a cat would play with a dead mouse, to be honest I can’t even imagine shit like that, and she looked at me, with her blue eyes, full of energy and her beauty, oh man, she was one of the flowers you could look all day at but at the same time slowly die because you lose yourself in her beauty, and I was no different, like a bug caught up in spidersnet. She came to me and asked “how can such a nice man looking like you be here all alone and drink the soul out of himself” and I thought to myself "man, only the quiz “are you beautyful” on quiz.net told me that I am beautiful, and there she got my full attention, not that she hadn’t my attention in the first place. I was lost in her words, because she continoued and I told her about my situation, the things that happened and about my dog. We talked and talked and she didn’t offer me a dance, she was just there listening to my story and to be honest, she being there gave me a sense of safety, maybe because the bouncer behind her back told me to get the fuck out but she said it’s fine. I didn’t even get to ask her name and as time went on it was already morning, we talked until the stripclub closed and I had to go, I said goodbye to her and she said goodbye to me and so the story with her ends here, well not the full story but you’ll see.
I did not aim at something more and was just happy to have someone who listened to me. After that event nothing much happened, expect that one day, I found him, the one friend I’ve thought would never, really never betray me, X_XxCaTDestr0YeRx69, he was there with someone else, and this someone else was none other than the stripper girl from the stripclub.
I didn’t understand how but then I saw his eyes, they were shining, more than they did shine while he was with me, but that could be because the stripper was all chained out like ice cube but with more ice and so I thought to myself, man, he looks happy, even if he did betray me and ran away and then it struck me, he was a fucking gold digger, all those days of friendship we had, he just had thrown away to get the gold digging but I do not despise him, I love him anyways and wish him good.
With broken heart I left this heartshattering scenery and went home, without any hope and already forgoten about the one thing that will bring salvation to my soul.
Yes you remember, the one and only thing I’ve waited for, the shipping confirmation email. Now I said it, but this doesn’t end here, I’ve gotten the shipping confirmation email after 10 decades since the 25 th September, I’ve gotten it on the 28th October and you bet it brought light to my being. But being true to myself, shit didn’t go as planned, things did not take the turn I’ve thought they will and so I’ve waited, the holymolyhupplaest tag that will change me, that will help me to grow and overcome my limits, this tag, was shipped after another decade of waiting, on the 2nd November, the not nut november as you know.
And while I’ve waited on the shipemnt, many things did happen, I changed my job and started to sell insurances, which gave me a lot of money and with that money I’ve brought a new car and called the car, it was a dodge, evade space+d. I loved that car and drove everywhere with it, but one time I did make a fault, I didn’t evade in my evade space+d car and hit a man on the street, the man had contact with higher ups in the court and I don’t have to tell you the whole story but I ended up losing my driving license and the car as compensation, I saw him yesterday with it and my baby had a new name “guess he couldnt evade that”, my heart was broken, but I had hope for the future because I’ve gotten the update to the shipping, it actually started moving and tears came out of my eyes, I was just happy and blessed to be here but don’t celebrate to soon.
The time between today and since the update was a really hard time, you couldn’t even imagine how hard it was, it was so hard that even hard would be called soft so let me tell you something about it. While losing my car and my driving license I’ve found a new way of transport, I’ve gotten myself an ebike which I gave the name “not a e-girl”, so I drive with my bike and had to get to my new job, I had to quit my old one because I wouldn’t make it there without a car, the new job was about being a bouncer at McDonalds, strange but you know Corona did even make it to my city, strange job I must say because man I saw some weird people, they all looked like kpop stars and even spoke like them, they told me some shit about how I should look like them and get a mask but I only understood it afterwards the police came and I punched some of these kpop stars down, I didnt understand them because of the mask, oh man, getting in jail for that wasn’t the best idea I had in a long time. I am really sorry for my behaviour, but you know, it was a dark time I was in, 3 years of jail you know, it was hard man, all in isolation and I bet you think by now that I’ve dropped my soap, well guess what, I’ve made others drop their soap first, I know, not fair but you have to survive in there man, ain’t no joke.
I found a friend in jail tho, his name was kcidymkcus, I know strange name but he told me he was from the different mirror world, some crazy shit he spouted but knowing what’s possible I’ve trusted him. We played cards and talked a lot about our lifes and I really miss him, I got out of jail and made my way home.
And then it was there, I’ve forgoten it after all these years but it was there, and you know what I talk about, some of you probably don’t even read to this point but that’s alright, at least one part will be seen, probably the most important part of your and my life.

Thank you Captain
but please bring back genetic skin change v1 or make a v2 if you can, and everybody told you that already but a full body hair removal would be a banger. Writing you messages and getting lucky that you read them is most of the time wishfull thinking so I hope at least that I can reach you with this small part of this post.

11 Likes

Maybe better to post here shipping issues here?

Or

2 Likes

Yo idgaf how long I’ve had the tag, I mean since today, but you bet while meditating I can focus much more better and go deeper, I always struggled with shit like that but meditating with that tag is so much more pleasent than without

12 Likes

ooh that wandering mind definitely gets to you when meditating. Lol how lovely it is no more!

4 Likes

I’ve given up hope mine will come. I ordered intercession and bpil after slr and they got shipped after slr and they’ve both arrived… but no slr tag :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

slr has such a big demand that its disgusting to see the timespan until it gets shipped, I know its hard to wait on it, I looked everyday each 30 minutes at my email to see this confirmation email and after that every morning and evening to see how the progression for the shipment is haha
I know its hard but relax, it will be there

1 Like

SLR arrived today, man shipping to Australia is slow! But finally it’s hear!! :grin::grin::grin::grin: Can’t wipe the smile off my face!

10 Likes

argh lol im in Australia. Where are you located? And when did you order it?

1 Like

I ordered it September 16th, I’m in Perth. Where are you?

It certainly took its time!

1 Like

South side brisvegas. I ordered September 12. I have a mate in Perth you may very well know haha Ill pm you

1 Like

This tag has hit me hard, I’ve been feeling really low about myself since putting it on :man_shrugging:t2: I wouldn’t say depressed but definitely not feeling great about myself

7 Likes

Have you tried if ego dissolution, emotional / trauma release, or maybe energy blockage removal helps?

1 Like

I know if feels bad, but this is a very good & positive sign! The tag is making you aware of the things that have been holding you back without you realizing it.

The first step to recovery/healing is awareness. You’re doing great, especially so quickly! Keep at it

7 Likes

As @MasterOfYellow says above its a good sign

This tag can be very strong

Meditation for me did the trick

I just had a thought - use either the Intercession DogTag, or play the intercession audios and ask for help processing and releasing what the SLR is bringing up (Pleadians would be a good choice).

You don’t have to do this process alone, there are beings available who would LOVE to help!

2 Likes

Looooool.

No.

1 Like