Sapien Shop

google translate,
the only thing I can offer so you understand lol

1 Like

No, they will still work, but they will not grow anymore.

1 Like

It’s not difficult to translate it…cap on them doesn’t mean anything in translation man

use limit instead of cap

1 Like

Ok man got it.

1 Like

I NEED THIS GIF :joy:

1 Like

7 Likes

@SammyG

Sammy please check your PM., it’s an emergency - details about an order I made for someone!!

Please help me cancel

1 Like

After 2 weeks, my tag got shipped finally :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

12 Likes

Hi guys i ordered my eternity redux yesterday and im based in the uk- london

When can i expect this? This is my first purchase i am really excited for it tbh :slight_smile:

Thanks!!

3 Likes

I too have a similar question,

I ordered my SLR tag on the 12th and was notified its “ready to ship” on the 13th

How long do you guys think till it ships out?

2 Likes

“Ready to ship” just means with the shipping provider - they pre-processed a shipping label.

2wks seems avg to ship now.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Nooo this isn’t good news!

Oh well, I got some tricks up my sleeve :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Guys who ordered in the past 2 days… did you get a confirmation email?

1 Like

i got a confirmation email straight away thats it thus far, i think it will be shipped next week monday

2 Likes

Thanks!
Which day did you order?
I ordered on sunday, I think it went through okay as I got the order number and I was charged, but didn’t get a confirmation email.
(It’s not in the spam folder, and I got one about the previous order before)

1 Like

I ordered the Eternity Redux lol i am super excited for it ! i ordered it and then if you check on the sapien shop, it should say ‘order confirmed’ and have a map pin pointing your shipping address. I ordered it on sunday too

2 Likes

For me it took almost an additional week until something moved . At least it’s on the right continent now. But the route shipping app was pretty useless , still says it hasn’t been shipped .
I ordered on 27th of October, so 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes