Shop and Limited Editions

Is it open?

Yessir til Sunday. Just got me Moldavite!

1 Like

Last chance for limited tags.

Already got the audio versions of most of them

I’ll take a look though

Hmm… I’m glad I held off on making any major purchases this week. I had a feeling this shop might open soon, now I can finally get ascension tag :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Which ones are limited?

Moldavite and Armor of Light and Glory

3 Likes

Just bought SLR hehe MY FIRST TAG BABY!

14 Likes

Is dragon energy still available? I don’t see it

Perfect first tag!

4 Likes

I was really eyening the Moldavite tag, then decided not to be greedy as I already have way too many tags. I also have a Moldavite crystal (incidentally got it the same week as @GoddessAndGodOfAll and from the same vendor lol)… but prefer Dream’s audio than the actual crystal lol

10 Likes

And here we go for the Armor of light :partying_face::partying_face:
Looking forward!!

9 Likes

:cry: kinda discouraged. Why is the audio better than the tag?
This is my 20th tag I think. Maybe 21st. I’m catching up. :joy:

Edit: Nvm I misunderstood. Gotcha!

1 Like

Not to spam this thread :sweat_smile: but I just placed my first tag-order!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo for being so generous and opening the shop - and anouncing it - and for bringing back “armor of light and glory” once more when I had thought to have missed it for good! I took this as a sign and got it :hugs:
But if anyone has information regarding my prior question, I still and maybe someone else in the future might be interested in it :smiley:

10 Likes

Haha yeah I meant audio is better than the actual Moldavite rock I got from some vendor in Europe.

7 Likes

Dragon Energy shows when I open the site. Make sure you click on the Sapien Medicine Items tab, not just the Home Page. The Dragon Energy tag is under the Sapien Medicine Items tab.

2 Likes

A reason for you to see the tag as better than both? :D

I’ve been really enjoying my Moldavite tag and I know @GoddessAndGodOfAll for sure thinks it’s different than just having the actual crystal!

3 Likes

:rofl:

(And thanks for making me not feel so bad. :wink: )

1 Like

can anyone put the link to the shop? much gratitude!