Shop and Limited Editions

Gonna delete the limited edition tags now
anybody want any before i remove them? I think i should be able to open for a day or two.
Just asking before i remove them :slight_smile:

• Nah i’m good
  • I’d like one, or perhaps something else.

0 voters

20 Likes

Def will buy something else

Edit: think I’ll get Moldavite. Already got Armor of Light Glory. Always time to grab the other ones at a later time.

5 Likes

loooookkkk! :open_mouth:
@GoddessAndGodOfAll how many we have left for the whole collection??? 1?? 2??

2 Likes

Please let us know when it’s open! Thanks for opening bro.

3 Likes

Also actually announcing the availability of the limited tags for one last time is something else! Thank you for that!

4 Likes

A little more lol We still need Eternity (but that will have to wait lol) i still gotta get you a pleiadians and sacred flower for yourself too and sirians for myself… There’s also arcturians and essassani we both don’t got lol

Damn, i hope it’s soon but not that soon either haha

4 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t have any tag I’d be glad to be able to buy some

6 Likes

okay an approx. 80 to 20 percent ratio
80 yayy
20 nayy
its open then till sunday

24 Likes

Thanks captain. I have placed my order :muscle:

4 Likes

The divine tree won’t be sold anymore?

no its an nft

4 Likes

Put it back on Teespring as out of stock so I can spam my luck audio to have another glitch there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I highly recommend this tag, if you are planning on getting a tag. This along with the Shielding tag are an amazing combo. Keeps your energy system sparkling and protected.

24 Likes

Please keep it open until my salary pours in :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

“Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Holddedoor! Holddedoor! Hodoor! Hodoor! Hodor!”

Btw that’s an amazing coincidence… Just today i opened the shop page just to see what i would buy if it opened

“Excitedly clicks on the magi ring :ring:”
“Database connection error”
“Aaargrgrhhhhhgg”

My time will come eventually

4 Likes

I have both tags and I really appreciate you suggesting the combo. Putting on now!

2 Likes

I have been looking for physical and mental protection. Had been pondering to complement “shielding protection” with “eternity redux”. Had seen the “armor of light and glory” tag but the shop was already closed. Had thought I’d go with the audio then but now Dream is surprising us with this unexpected gift :heart_eyes:
Can anyone say how “armor of light and glory” compares to the physical protection part of “eternity redux”? (If that is even possible to say). It does feel like a perfect combo, as you said @Maoshan_Wanderer, from the description, but I hope I’m not missing anything (haha, I’m kind of sure I do… there’s probably more to each item).

2 Likes

I was actually wondering about investing into it, cause I am being too energetically weathered at work.
You’ve just messed with my mind talking about the shielding tag Mao haha.

Do you feel this is relevant to possess the two? Or the Armor of Light is already enough?

2 Likes

Wait is the shop open right now? I wanna buy SLR

2 Likes

Dooooo it! :raised_hands:

2 Likes