Shop is not taking orders right now

Hello friends,
I could not find any information about the store and when it is going to be taking orders again that’s why I opened this topic.
Hopefully someone know it and otherwise I am increasing my patience.
In the meanwhile if some owners of the Best Path in Life Fields is reading this please share me your personal experience.
With the warmest regards,
Samuel from (right now) India

Welcome to the Forum!

As you’ve noticed, the Shop is currently closed, due to delivery issues brought on by our response to Covid.

Occasionally, the Shop is briefly opened for orders to destinations in countries where delivery can be reasonably assured. Announcements about the shop, including when it reopens, are posted in the Announcements sub-forum of this Forum. So, you’re in the right place. Stay tuned!

As far as the Best Path in Life tag (lovingly referred to as BPIL here on the forum), you can find reports primarily in that tag’s thread, although we have had other discussions about that tag. You can find those other discussions by using handy forum search engine, which is the magnifying glass icon at the top of every page of this forum. Search either for the tag’s full name or our acronym (BPIL).

Enjoy your time here on the forum.

8 Likes

Thank you so much WellBeing for this warmful welcome. I have read so many of the reviews already and I am fascinated by those fields.
Is germany part of the reasonable delivery area?
I will check out the topic posted about the shop especially.
Best regards Samuel

1 Like

As far as I recall, Germany had been one of the countries shipped to. As you know, COVID and its impacts have created a changing situation. The best advice I can give to you is pay attention to the updates announcements in the Announcements sub-forum, like the rest of us.

1 Like