Short sports stack, Crazy Results!

So first off, there was a football match yesterday which i initially declined to play cuz i was tired af due to my parents projecting unnecessarily a few days ago and im a quite sensitive guy as to i feel things deeply, so as a coping mechanism somtimes i isolate myself (havent figured it out yet) and become distant. I literally had zero energy and was sleepy all the time. But i just kinda thought 2 hours before the match " hmm, i shouldve gone to the match, maybe that wouldve freshen me up " and within 30 minutes, my friend calls and told me that a player has withdrawn and he wanted to ask me again as I’m one of the best, if not the best on the team, they all are amateur level and im ex youth pro. So, I accepted and played but thought to play somefields before going. I had deleted my Sports playlist when i gave up pursuing senior professional. So i just playeed the stack below and my god, insane, totally insane. I swear to god I was like a black horse. My teammates call me a horse & engine of the team due to my workrate. and the black in black horse is just cuz i always wear black lol.

I just played the tracks, ate an orange, popped 3 mint tabs and applied some decongester as to boost air intake. Match was at 8 PM & went on til 9:30. Everybody was exhausted but me, I was continuesly running up and down the field for the whole time, my extincts, reflexes were sharp as hell, my body felt like as if i was a teenager again (im midway to 26), i had so much vigour, stamina, strength, it was something else man. It was 6 Degree Celsius here but i felt no cold. I could see the steam of sweat evapouration, so cool. I felt like god after the game man lol. Even the players who are usually loud, were quite af. I

Putting aside physical, i noticed mental change as well. There were no doubts, no nerves, and instead i was laser focused, in flow state all the time, so much so that after the match my team mate pointed out a crazy dribble i did and i replied " when did i do that ?" lol. oh man, it was crazy, as if i was in my prime once again.
and after all this, I reached home, showered, ate dinner and went to sleep around 11:30. Lo and behold, i couldnt sleep :upside_down_face: I felt like i could still be playing, memories from the match were still playing in my head. I think i finally slept around 3 AM and woke up at 8 AM, full fresh, recovered and good lawd, absolutely zero soreness :star_struck: I’ve been playing since i was 14 and this is the first time i played so hard yet absolutely no soreness, exhaustion, or pain the next day. Gonna play tomorrow again :sunglasses: Gotta channel Black horse energy again lol.

The Stack

1. Positive power waves. 3-4X
  2. Plasma charged mitochondria. 3-5X
  3. Alchemical jing charged blood. 1-2X
  4. the flow of jing. 30 min loop
  5. Attract love older ver. 1X. just for the positive vibes.

I was gonna also listen to ojas Superhuman field but had no time.

EDIT : I’ve also started to listen to the below fields a week ago, i suspect they might’ve played a role in the mental aspect.

1. attention and focus. 3X
  2. Enhanced brain hemisphere synchronisation. 3X
16 Likes

That’s so badass dude!

1 Like

Yeah man, it was totally UNREAL. Im still high on yesterday’s performance.

bro play superhuman mutant. also which football you talking about?
american or english football lol

I usually play that bro but i was short on time yesterday. Tomorrow’s game is early in the morning, if i have time i will for sure.

English bro. The Ronaldo Messi one lol.
Ain’t nobody playing American egg ball in my country lol

4 Likes

yesss was hoping you’d say that

watching chelsea vs sheffield right now, we’re acutally so bad :/
what position u play ?

2 Likes

That is a really cool review. Thx for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you a Chelsea Supporter? :broken_heart:

Palmer is Generational, the man Havertz should have been :large_blue_circle:

2 Likes

yeahhh, wait you must be too because of your name lol?
was thinking that to be fair when i saw your name

yeah it sucks to be 1 at the moment but we’re winning right now so :D

1 Like

Some pretty grim seasons await us but I feel we may be turning the tide pretty soon.

We should recomand Reece James to get into fields to fix his hamstring issues😂

2 Likes

facts lmaooo
also i might play luck audios while watching the game so we win more ?? hmm
nah but next season with more experienced players might be our season

2 Likes

Ahh I don’t think we hold the right to overturn games, they have their own free will to suck😅

1 Like

Yessir :sunglasses:

Lol which one is your team? Chelsea im guessing by your response :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love playing RB, LB & CDM with cutting lines with a single pass stuff, they are my primary, if needed i can play CM or CAM as well. Just not ST or GK man. What about you?

1 Like

Thank you brother :handshake:

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Call me energy sensitive cuz i can feel the pain in this statement

2 Likes

well i dont play anymore but when i played i was a LB even though i was right footed

i’d mainly defend which was my favourite thing to do but i’d rarely overlap i’d only play through balls to my LW. man doing slide tackles was the most satisfying thing ever and even more so when you did a last ditch tackle or off the line clearance

i was never good enough to play in attack lmao sometimes cdm though because i love tackling lol im weird

Playing that long ball behind the defensive line to the RW i see🤝

Oh bro for real man. A clean slide tackle is just a beauty, my favourite is when i am pursuing the attacker and just stick out your leg in front of the attacker, clean touch the ball, you know Maldini style. Hopefully you got the picture lol

1 Like

brooo maldini was my hero as a kid lol because he’s a right footed lb aswell. i’d watch highlights before my games to hype myself up or i’d watch art of defending

mann being a footballer was my dream, i never got close tho haha, would be sick though.
what team you support ? lol this is so random i didn’t think i’d meet fellow football fans on here

1 Like

He’s a legend man. I also admire park, i never seem to remember his full name lol, sung ji park or something? That korean CDM who played for Man U. Absolute beast.

Same ritual my guy :muscle:t3:

Same man, but i did play youth pro for a top club in my country, was gonna move to Italy but Covid happened and I couldn’t regain my health so i hung up the boots, also got offer from a Canadian club but it was after covid got me.

Bayern Munich bro lol.

2 Likes