Shortest Optimized Auto-Workout Stack

Hello beautiful people!

I’m looking to put together the shortest and most optimized auto-workout stack to use on the days that I don’t exercise.

My starting point is: currently fit, happy with my weight but have a sedentary corporate job that demands a lot of time and (mental) energy.

The goal is to improve overall toning, muscle definition and conditioning for when I do exercise / sports.

(I’m a woman BTW, so not trying to look like “Ze Terminator”, I like the lean and toned dancer’s body with feminine curves)

Priming with:

• The Point of No Return (new)
  • The Torsion Field
  • The Kinetic Quasi Crystal

Stack:

• Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (1x)
  • 20 E Pepper (2x)
  • Automated Cycling (2x)
  • Hardcore (3x)
  • The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition (3x)
  • Muscle Recovery (3x)

I also use:

• The Super Human Mutant RNA + before I lift weights, do Pilates or Barre for the increase in strength
  • A Twitch in Time before I play tennis to improve speed and agility

However, I don’t think I’d necessarily need these for automated workouts per se. I understand I might be wrong, but for the sake of brevity, the benefits should be palpable.

I’m very interested in your comments/thoughts/ideas and eager to learn your reasonings and suggestions.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Thank you, King. I appreciate the input and will give it a shot.

2 Likes

Wanna keep those curves? Remember the gluteal workout one, being a male with a little feminine hips(it sucks) they got pronounced but strong too.
Oh the after workout recovery too. Lots of water afterwards and you good.

3 Likes

Ha! Awesome tip. I’d add 3x Gluteal workout after the Hardcore. Thank you for your input! :heart:

4 Likes

Pretty good stack. Have been running with it last two-ish weeks - skipped workout thrice, ate bad foods twice, and still no weight gain, muscle definition is intact and abs are more pronounced!

• PoNR X 1
  • Torsion X 1
  • KQC X 1
  • St. Biceps X 1
  • 20E Pepper X 2
  • Automated Cycling X 2
  • Hardcore X 3
  • Acquisition of Abs X 3
  • Muscle Recovery X 3

Duration: 1 Hour 53 min.

Planning to add Arms X 3 today (somehow have been missing using this one for a while now though I got it the day it was released).

And thanks for the awesome tips Mr. Biceps :pray: :fire: :smiley:

16 Likes

Wow! I’m stoked that you tried it :grinning:

I had not realized how well this was working until I spent a full couple of days running around Disneyworld with my son and standing in lines… I noticed my calves were sore and stiff and I got cramps for days :rofl:

You gotta take it easy on them as I feel the Automated Cycling + Hardcore really engage those muscles…

I’ll have to loop that Muscle Recovery a bit more now… :roll_eyes:

show us an arm please :joy:

Listen to automated workout audio
Do I have to exercise myself to lose fat and gain muscle?