Should I think about and accept who I was?

No u

6 Likes

Thanks, I’ll read the link. I didn’t consciously notice my higher self yet but i’ll try the mandala. I’ve read somewhere here they work on black/white printers, hope they do.

1 Like

They do, but that method isnt a must lol, thats just the fastest way and most painful, but works.

2 Likes

Try meditation.

I know it sounds super cheesy and what not, but it genuine helps you be in the moment. Meditation helps stop your mind from wandering around without you noticing it. Your mind is constantly thinking of the past and the future, it never focuses on the now.

5 Likes

Sometimes I try focusing on breath while listening to audios. I think meditation holds a lot of benefits but I have to be more consitent. Also for some time now I’ve always tried to focus as much on present moment as possible. But I feel like I am sometimes focusing on focusing on now insted of on what’s happening

3 Likes

The Meditation audio field in the Energy Awakening Course is an excellent meditation aid for beginners! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you for your input. I’ve tried Meditation Track a few times and I’m not sure if it helped me but I will try again

1 Like

Also how can I ask my higher self to do that? Should I just say it in my mind because I can’t think conceptually yet.

Your higher self knows everything about you and every other “you” in other universes, all at the same time.

Its a fifth dimensional super-calculator lol, it also has acess to your subconscious info.

That desire you had to “change” was also very likely influenced by your higher self who probably got tired of your free will and decided to step in.

So yes, just ask, the intention is what matters, it knows.

Trust me, it knows everything, even the little perverted desires we all have deep down that are more of a primal/reptilian nature, it knows.

11 Likes

Thank you, your post helps me understand what is my higher self.

1 Like

You might try watching the video or reading the transcript for the Meditation lesson in the Energy Awakening course. (Section 3 Lesson 11)

Sam gives an excellent summary of meditation and basic tips and techniques, which can be used whilst you listen to the Meditation track.

Here’s a post by Sam on the forum:

It’s common to feel or think you’re ‘not doing it correctly’.
Thoughts and feelings about focusing on the present and trying to meditate correctly often arise in meditation, particularly when one first begins meditating.

That’s fine and doesn’t mean you’re doing anything ‘wrong’. The feelings or thoughts are simply a part of your experience, a reflection of your mind.

It can take a bit of time and consistent practice to enter deeper meditative states if you’re new to meditation. Over time with consistent meditation, the ego will quiet more and more easily.

The Meditation audio is meant to take your brain to a very deep state and silence the ego as best as possible, which makes the difficulty of meditation much easier for anyone.

One thing you can try is to meditate for only 5 minutes daily, then increase the time by 5 minutes each week, or perhaps each month. The short duration can make consistent daily meditation a little less daunting.

If you ever have trouble meditating consistently after increasing the duration, you can shorten it once again. Consistent, short periods of meditation are often much more helpful than inconsistent, longer periods of meditation.

So perhaps try meditating to the Meditation audio for 5 minutes daily at first.

10 Likes

Just finished meditating and saw your post. I’ll rewatch the meditation video and I’ve already added meditation to my daily checklist. I’ll start with 10 minutes, I feel like i’m comfortable with that. Thank you for your answer.

3 Likes

I’ll also try the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

2 Likes

I took the time to read your question before I saw all the posts below, so I’ll go ahead and give you my response anyway.

I believe you are happier now because you are more yourself now than you were then. You are not afraid of becoming who you used to be. You are afraid of stepping away from being your better self; your more real true self. You are afraid you might return to not being who you really are.

The main way that could happen is if you are compromised. If you have a little bit of loyalty in you to something or someone who does not truly wish the best for you. You could then be afraid that you will go back to pretending you are what they wish you were. You could be afraid of sacrificing your legitimate happiness for the illegitimate happiness of another.

This video adds some substance to what I’m saying. Best regards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDE9ODAAgw

2 Likes

The Emotional Control and How to Apply This Course to Daily Life PDF articles in Section 13 of the Energy Awakening course also contain excellent advice and techniques for accepting and dissolving old, repressive emotions/thought patterns.

Here’s a post on the topic by _OM, a knowledgeable forum member here:

7 Likes

Interesting perspective, I’ll look in to that.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m energy sensitive and will feel much but i’ll try the method.

EDIT: I run out of replies so I will write here.
@MasterOfYellow Thank you so much for your responses. The body posture seems like a very good idea. I don’t fully understand how I am supposed to do it, are legs like in a lotus position?

Also regarding posts below I’ve found a video which might help.
https://youtu.be/VBVzo-dI0vc

3 Likes

There’s been some good feedback given thus far, and I’d like to add another suggestion to this list. I’ve been doing emotional release and healing work for years and years now, and I’ve learned and tried many different methods in my journey to heal. One of the things you learn along the way in journeys like this is that your emotional self does not understand time. Once you really get this concept, it is extremely powerful. Because time is a perception of the mind, it isn’t felt by the heart. Your emotions exist in the state they are until acted upon by an outside force. This is why people can get stuck in a negative state, or hold a grudge, for decades and it never fades. The heart doesn’t know time, it only knows how it feels, and that is always understood in the present.

Now for the powerful part. The mind can inform the heart that the feelings it has are no longer relevant, and no longer serve it’s best good to be retained, because the events happened in the past and since that time you’ve changed and become a new person. For people like yourself who have been doing the work of improving yourself, this is actually a very easy process, because the mind can point to the life experiences as evidence that its point is true, and the old negative, hurtful emotions can simply be let go and replaced with new, positive feelings about yourself.

If this interests you, there are techniques I could describe that make this process even easier, but the most important part is understanding the basic concept, and also understanding that the mind and heart are separate parts of yourself, so get them talking!

6 Likes

Please do brother, I’m deeply interested in what you typed :pray:t4:

5 Likes

Okay, well the idea here is that what I described, about getting the mind and heart of the same page, well that’s kinda the end of the process. So, for people like the OP, he’s already got a pretty good idea of what’s inside that’s just not serving him anymore, or at least that was the impression I got. However, if you’re either not sure, don’t know at all, or would like better clarity, then that’s when you need help figuring out what’s holding you back. That’s where all the different modalities come into play, things like The Tapping Method or The Emotion Code are effective at helping you find things that are hidden within, and the latter is more effective at helping you get rid of it.

But, my favorite technique is a principle from Psych-K (I think, never paid the hundreds of dollars for their training course). It’s actually a body posture that makes it extremely easy for the mind and heart to talk. You sit down, cross your legs at the ankles (one leg atop another) and cross your arms at the wrists (bottom of both wrists touching, arms in a kinda X shape). As it was described to me, when you do this, you cross the meridian channels in the body, because all meridians run either through the hands or the feet. Once the channels are crossed, it’s like you’ve finally found a way for the heart and the mind to be plugged into the same channel, and communication between them gets much easier.

Once in this position, begin having a conversation with yourself, be kind with yourself, and see it as an opportunity for the mind and the heart to work together to get rid of things that are hurting either one and no longer need to remain. The technique of including the dynamic of time is a good tool to use in this state, but really it’s all about working with yourself to help yourself.

10 Likes