Should I try listening to one of sapiens audios for a year as I haven't gotten results listening to any of them for 2 months?

Thing is I want to have a fast metabolism at the end of the day. The extreme fat burner audio doesn’t give you that whilst the fat burning one does cos eventually all your cells become brown beige cells meaning you naturally drop weight.

I’ve tried the super metabolism boost one for 2 months too tbf and didn’t get results.

I’ve tried that limits removal audio for a month before and didn’t get results but I’ll try for longer since you’ve advised that.

I want to lose weight not gain weight. Got it mixed up, sorry.

Super metabolism boost didn’t work for me when I tried it for 2 months either

1 Like

Can you send me the link for that please cos idk where you find that.

I want to lose weight and I want it to be difficult for me to put on weight no matter what I eat. That’s why I was listening to the fat burning audio for months and didn’t see any results. Which is why I am wondering if listening to it for a year will change anything and if not what should I listen to so that I can finally see results from sapiens audios

Idk if I have thyroid issues but I guess I’ll try that then to see if it improves anything. I’ve tried insulin resistance audios for months too e.g. diabetes audio and didn’t get results

Idk if I have thyroid issues sk I guess I’ll try that to see if I get results then.

Idk how to

What can I do to make my subconscious accept the requests of my conscious?

That’s a lot of money. Is it worth it?

It is

It is even better than having sex on a beautiful beach near the lively blue ocean

1 Like

HOLD UP. Is this a troll account? Or… Are you genuinely seeking for a valid answer here?

You have asked a similar question on looing fat, stating Sapien Med audios not working & you gained weight, instead of losing. This is the thread you created exactly 4 years and 2 months ago :point_down:

Why are these frequency I’m using on Sapiens channel not working? Listened to 3 frequencies to lose weight for weeks and I’ve gained 7kg since yesterday. Please let me know

What’s going on here? You have to explain a few things here before we waste our time with trolls.

issues are multi-causal in nature.

there’s no universal path to things. every person is particular and has a singular solution.

you may have biological, or psychological or many other reasons that are stopping you from your goals.

i’ve used sapien to heal my back but didn’t work because my problem was inflammation. and i wasn’t using audios for inflammation, i was using spine tapper.

unawareness of causality of issues is what makes issues consistent in time.

2 Likes

What do I gain trolling on this forum twce over the span of 4 years? Absolutely nothing. That alone shows that I’m not trolling. And yeah I’ve tried listening to the fat burning audio for years. And tbh when I was gaining weight 4 years ago I thought it was cos of the audio but it still happened when I stopped listening to it so me gaining weight wasn’t cos of the audio. But it happened depending on what food I ate. Pm if I ate like rice for example I’d go up no matter what. Even if I barely ate all day and just had a bit of it with kidney beans or mushy peas. Also I gained weight after masturbating too weirdly enough for the most part. Those were the factors mainly that led to that. So cos I was going up after eating rice I thought that I was insulin resistant but after listening to the diabetes audio for 2 months nothing changed.

I just dk why that fat burning audio has never worked for me so I’m trying to see what I can do to make it work. Tried the diabetes audios and limits removal ones but I haven’t tried the point of no return one or the thyroid one so that’s what I’ll be trying next. And tbh I forgot about the forum I made 4 years ago.

How long did it take for you to see results in things after buying it? Just so I have an idea as to how long it can take me.

Must be. That’s why I’m tempted to listen to the thyroid audios cos maybe that has something to do with the problems I’m facing regarding these audios not really working for me