Sigils Directly For The User

I’m wondering if its possible for Sigils to be created that affect us directly, instead of placing a crystal, etc., on top of a sigil, if instead the sigil can be carried on ourselves or placed under us while we sleep?

For instance, a sigil that makes our subconscious completely receptive to fields, makes the user more lucky, etc.

Alternatively… Can Dreamweaver place morphic fields on King Solomon’s sigils??

3 Likes

I don’t think Sapien works with Solomon’s Stuff since it is magic

You would think… But I have seen mentions of “magic” with some of the other sigils, or really that the sigils themselves physical representations of energy. I consider the Dragon Golem to be magical, and I think the use of Servitors can be traced back to magical workings.

1 Like

Yes, but not in the sense of entities like demons or other beings being involved. That’s whole different story from what Sapien is doing, which is focused intent, and honestly I think people shouldn’t do that.

Advanced science is magic.The entities exist because of immutable laws. And those who know the laws can use them. So there is no reason to separate them. No matter what anyone says the only difference between scientists and magicians is the acknowledgement and use of energy consciously.
What sapien medicine is doing is a kind of magic but people are skeptical nowadays so if a magical phenomena is clearly explained it becomes scientific.
And regarding Solomon’s sigils even though they are powerful I prefer to use sigils that are created from a dependable source (dreamweaver) who can even answer questions if we are in doubt

5 Likes

Yes, and since most of us, or rather, humans in general don’t know enough about the other realms to know all the consequences of working with spirits, it is better not to do it and learn about it first.
At least that is just my opinion. There is nothing these beings can do that can’t be achieved in other ways

2 Likes

@Genie yes, I agree. Related topic, but saints and texts of India have known for 10s of thousands of years that the world originated from a sound, Om. In recent years, Quantum Physicists have confirmed this. Again, not magic coming from India, but the same observances of energy.

Alright let’s take the dialogue out of Solomon’s sigils, because that wasn’t my main reason for posting. That was an after thought. Still, would be very powerful and effective with centuries of reputable use behind it.

I want to take this back to first points that I made. Something like a Luck sigil, or overwriting subconscious resistance, that we can place directly on ourselves.

4 Likes

It’s certainly possible to create something with sigils or morphic fields. I think Dream has imbued tattoos in the past, so why not? :slightly_smiling_face:

Many things are possible, although it may or may not be the direction he currently wants to take with his work.

Edit: I may have misunderstood your question. Do you mean a printed sigil carried on yourself, or imbued onto yourself? Either should be possible to create.

Alternatively, you could just place a dog tag, pendant or imbued item under yourself while you sleep.

@Nabs101 mentioned this in another thread:

You could experiment with placing one of the sigils underneath you from the Book of Long Life and Good Health. I wonder what that would do.

3 Likes

Book of Long Life and Good Health? Is that from Sapien?

And I meant a printed Sigil to carry on ourselves. It could possibly be an additional stream of revenue for them. But then, there’s the issue of people sharing the sigils. Still, people would buy them.

1 Like

Yes, it’s from Sapien, available on Patreon here.

Interesting idea! Sort of like the mandalas perhaps? It’s convenient to be able to carry those easily.

1 Like

Mandalas?? I haven’t seen those from him

They’re available on Sapien’s Instagram page and can be used in the same way as the Dreamweaver card system and sigils, either printed or left open on your screen.

yes, I do know about those! Thank you

1 Like