Signs of progress or do i need help?

Are bouts of sudden deep depression, the urge to cry along with having a runny nose out of nowhere without even suffering from cold a sign of detox? I’m trying to focus on remove all negativity and blockages from my body. Throughout the day when i start with it i would get feelings of discomfort then frustration and anger. I would literally feel the negativity more present on my body. Then at times i would feel fine or even pleasant. Then suddenly at night my mental becomes fucked with negative emotions and depression. I’ve had these instances before but none this strong. Wonder if anyone experienced it also.

2 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

That’s enough for me. Thank you for the confirmation brother :heart::raised_hands:t5:.

1 Like

Sure thing.

You didn’t ask but do please make sure you’re not overdoing your listening, make sure you’re grounding yourself, make sure you’re adding in healing fields with your removal fields, and make sure you’re physically taking care of yourself (drinking plenty of water, getting extra rest, eating well, including eating sufficient fat, which is where almost all of us store our negative emotions).

3 Likes

Those advices really explains were i went wrong in a lot of instances. I’ll have to adjust my scheduling by a lot. Thanks again brother :sob::heart:.

1 Like

You believe negative emotions are stored in fat?
What about fascia?
And the subtle bodies?

Curious :)

For me this happened and i took it as a sign to finally remove bad habits and implement new good habits

It’s progress… But you better follow your intuition, take these emotions as a sign of your soul telling you to go in a certain direction and trust this feeling

3 Likes