Silicon or carbon life form?

from the internet about silicon life
Silicon or carbon life form?

Category “Question and answer”

A question from a subscriber came to my email, I quote it verbatim.

"Alyona, good afternoon! May I ask a universal question? In the information field about the 5D transition, there is an idea about changing the carbon body of a person into a silicon body. How accurate is this information?

In particular, I saw this: "With this process there is (we are talking about the “burning of old programs”) and a global update of the system, it is partially loaded into the old matrix, therefore new “information packages”. The authors answer the questions vaguely: “New connections to the functions of the created system. Structures and vibrations of another level.” I will voice it directly, is there some kind of another deception of the matrix - the illusory reality of 5-D and the illusion of ascension, instead of a real transition, and the withdrawal of attention and energy to the “side”? Could you write an article about it? According to surveys of my friends, many would like to separate the wheat from the chaff.

It is also interesting about the silicon body - are these the plans of the Universe for man, or is AI again misleading and illusions and, under the guise of ascension, planning to introduce mutations into the human genome or implant some crystals?"

I answer.

I sometimes admire the sense of humor of the parasitic system and AI.

With the help of misinformation launched across the fields of the Internet about the transformation of a carbon body into a silicon one, the AI system is trying to form a belief in people that will help AI transform protein life into something transitional, “semiconductor”.

In fact, this is an unspoken contract, which the system loves so much: “Have you thought about transforming your body into silicon? Did you believe it? Excellent! So we’ll write it down – I agree.”

What is the first thing that comes to mind with the word “silicon”?

For me personally, the Silicon Valley, which has already become the archetype of modernity, is the cradle of all advanced IT technologies.

What is the first thing that comes to mind with the word “silicon”?

For me personally, the Silicon Valley, which has already become the archetype of modernity, is the cradle of all advanced IT technologies.

How is it with the commanding fathers?

"One of the “fathers” of the valley is the physicist William Shockley. While working at Bell Labs, Shockley, together with two other researchers, discovered the transistor effect and created the first germanium bipolar transistor. The researchers received the 1956 Nobel Prize in Physics for this discovery.
William Shockley

Shockley’s company continued to be unprofitable and was eventually sold. Shockley himself went to work as a teacher at Stanford. The discoverer of the transistor effect and the author of the most important works on the theory of semiconductors — at the end of his life, he considered his contribution to genetics (in fact, to eugenics) to be his main achievement." (Wiki)

But this is already interesting – it would seem, where are semiconductors and advanced IT technologies, and where is the work to improve the human genome? But it seems that everything advanced becomes public in about… 60 years.

This finally became clear when Klaus Schwab’s chief adviser, Yuval Noah Harari, in 2018 began to acquaint humanity with plans for its digitization and transformation of protein (carbon) life into the likeness of silicon.

I quote Harari: “Hacking living organisms will be able to empower the elite to modernize the future of life as such. Because if you can hack something, then you can upgrade it.” There is no logic, but you can’t get the words out of the song.

The modernization of life (i.e., improvement, from the point of view of AI and its masters) consists in man-made absorption and the final rejection of humanity from the soul and connection with the Creator.

Experiments on the connection of organic bodies with inorganic ones have been carried out for a long time, at all levels, from micro and macro implants on the physical and subtle planes to work with DNA. This requires the formal consent of people obtained by any means – fraud, forgery, blackmail and manipulation. And the best thing is that no one should guess anything at all, being in a state of unconsciousness and rejoicing at the opening possibilities of digital reality.

And what to do with those who decided to wake up and realize, and then also go?

Everything is more or less simple here. Mostly mature souls are realized, in which the vector of assembling their aspects is strong and there is a program of final incarnation. But it is precisely such souls that are most often most strongly disassembled “for spare parts” and got into an “illusion in an illusion”. I have talked about such options here, and this is just one of many cases that we encounter in sessions.

And so that those who wake up inadvertently do not completely free themselves and go to the spiritual worlds, bypassing the matrix of secondary illusion, the dying system comes up with any tricks, just to lead them astray from the path of returning to themselves, the true one. Such tricks include the transition to a silicon form of life.

Perhaps this trick works because people involuntarily associate those subtle crystalline resources that they see and return to themselves on the subtle plane, and their ideas about silicon life. It is possible that the information about crystal people is confusing.

Indeed, a person may get confused with crystals out of the topic – it seems that silicon also has a crystalline form, and silicon dioxide is the formula of quartz, which is both sand on the beach, and rock crystal with all its varieties (rauchtopaz, citrine, rose quartz), we add flint here (a kind of quartz in all manifestations ranging from chalcedony to opals). It is also included in the composition of precious stones of the first order (emerald, beryl). From such beauty, the eyes run away, and a mental gluing may appear like this: “If I am a crystal, then God himself told me to start returning to my natural crystal form.”

Romantic arguments

Silicon is not a part of all precious stones, and silicon is far from the only mineral with a crystal lattice.

Silicon is not present in the composition of such precious minerals as chrysoberyl, alexandrite, sapphire, ruby, noble spinel, etc.

Moreover, it is not in the composition of the diamond. Of all the minerals, diamond stands apart and is an allotropic form of carbon. And carbon is the basis of the carbon form of life (more correctly, hydrocarbon), the very one in which we are with you, Organic compounds are carbon compounds.

And silicon in its pure form is the same “dark gray slightly shiny semi–metal or brown powder”, and something painfully familiar appears every time in sessions when you have to work with AI.

And also about crystal lattices – experiments of astronauts in zero gravity in Earth orbit have shown that plasma can form a crystal lattice – a substance from which no one expected such behavior.

Therefore, it is premature to get attached to the formal signs of crystallinity and draw a logical conclusion from this that now we are keeping pace with a bright silicon future. This is another illusion designed to distract from pressing tasks and help to move into another illusion.

The arguments are pragmatic

Experiments on combining carbon and silicon life forms have been conducted for a long time.

Bioengineers at the California Institute of Technology have created a bacterium consisting of carbon and silicon.

…Scientists have applied the method of directed evolution. It requires mixing fast-growing bacteria (E. coli, for example) with a huge number of different mutated genes (which can give her new abilities), and then subjecting them to shock in order to force them to connect with mutated genes.

The discovery will make it possible to obtain a number of new chemicals useful in electronics, medicine and other industries, writes Business Insider. For example, to grow microchips. (Highlighted by me)

Simply put, with the help of such bacteria, it will be possible to grow microchips directly in the body – without implantation, without problems with the rejection of a foreign body, quietly, imperceptibly, “environmentally friendly”. For a successful outcome, all you need is a mutated E. coli, to which terrestrial biological species have long been accustomed, and which you can pick up in any cafe or water supply. And while advanced and responsible doctors will associate the total silicification of biological bodies with the presence of mutated E. coli in the intestinal microflora, years or decades will pass.

You can go even further: grow a carbon–silicon device on your head like virtual reality glasses. Ordinary glasses are too heavy and constantly strive to slip out of the eyes, and grown glasses will be much more convenient and “organic”, or rather, silicon. Shyutka.

But the invention is “useful” in all respects. And don’t say you weren’t warned: the discovery was published in the media seven years ago. Now it remains to take the next step and convince most people that the transition and liberation from the Matrix is connected with the transformation of a biological body from a carbon form of life to a silicon one.

And–ta–dam! – welcome to the new reality! Here, according to the plans of the “elite”, a person will be taken to wherever he orders, within the Metaverse, will be enlightened and taught to levitate without leaving the 10 square meters of the smart city area allocated for him personally.

…for me personally, there is no doubt that the system will now impose new destructive contracts by any means and distract people from looking deep into themselves and above. It will prevent the assembly of aspects and the purification of the soul from old blocks, pain, fear. Internal changes are hard work. To facilitate it, you have to track the provocations and “lures” of the system, and first of all your unconscious desire to hide from another life task into another illusion – for example, transformation into a quartz life form.