Sinus Infection Audios

I may possibly have a sinus infection or covid. Symptoms are:

• Coughing
  • Yellow Mucus when coughing
  • Runny nose / Sneezing
  • Headache
  • Loss of appetite
  • Taste is reduced

I’ve taken a covid test and awaiting the results, which audios would be the best for minimizing / getting rid my symptoms. I’m fairly sure it’s some type of infection.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Kevin, I’m sorry about what’s happening. Hoping you’ll be fine soon.

A few things coming to mind:

• Reiki Star Exercise (you can find it in the search bar): this one is incredibly good for sinus-related problems. Takes only a few minutes generally.

I did it lying down for approximately 1 year (until recently) and it works very well that way too. I’m saying this in case you would feel too tired right now to do it standing up.

Also, along with primers like Plasma Light + Grounding audios (with reaction monitoring):

• Sinus Drainage
  • Lymphatic Drainage or Lymphatic Effusion+ if you’re on Patreon.
  • Vitamin C
  • Virus Disruption
  • Far UVC to clean up the environment

I also suggest you check the Immunity thread (Patreon release). Many field recommendations in there.

You could add some mood enhancers and intercessions (the Angelic one) to ease the process while waiting.

14 Likes

Soo I know this post is 10 days old, but it may help someone in similar situation in the future.

I have a sinusitis now (as well as another infection) as a consequence of another infection as well.

I found that the two lung audios (Pleursy and Lung Antioxidant) go a long way to prevent lung issues /bronchitis, I Play them a lot since the start.

The worst part for me is the coughing, it comes as a result of sinus “drainage” and basically I just cough until I throw up (a little), several times a day. I haven’t found anything that helps with that/prevents it😔 but it always comes with a lot of sinus clearing right after, so it’s ok I guess.

I’m only really starting to get a bit better since I’m on antibiotics. So, even if your doctor doesn’t put you on antibiotics (yet), it’s good to listen to the bacteria destroyer field + the bacteria and fungi apocalypse one, if you have it.
For me it wasn’t enough in itself (I listened 4-8x the apocalypse one and 6-9x the older bacteria field since the beginning), I’m listening a bit less now since the physical antibiotics.

Not fields, but physical practices - my doctor recommended me to do neti pot and right after a nose spray, 4x a day.
This combination makes a huge difference so I would recommend for anyone with sinus problems

Pain control for the pain :sweat_smile:

Jing (especially when you have no energy left because of the coughing) and ojas (somehow after playing is a couple of times there seems to be a “cough attack” with a lot of clearing after), fa Jin gong healing.

And +1 looping sinus drainage for extended periods of course.

7 Likes

Nooo, not you, anyone but not you

Let us know how it goes

Hope you get better soon :muscle:

4 Likes

The Essence of Holy Basil and Honey (Scented)

6 Likes

Wishing a fast recovery MonkeyOwl! And thanks for sharing your stacks on this. I had waken up today to a sore throat that I have not experienced since years. Feeling weak overall… let’s see how it evolves for me as well. I’m doing some fields that you pointed, thinking of adding the bacteria one just in case too.

4 Likes

How u feeling now?

Thanks man, I’m doing better now - but it took a looong time.
There is still stuff in my sinuses and my ear hurts sometimes (I also had an ear infection), but I generally don’t feel sick anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey MonkeyOwl,

I think I mentioned this in February, but I’d bet this is still a Candida issue (I know you didn’t think it was). Try adding the regular Fungus Destroyer to the stack, twice a day. Ear and sinus stuff is usually that, and if you’re doing mostly anti-bacterial stuff it’ll throw you into further imbalance.

1 Like

:joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I remember you said something about me getting on board with that eventually lol

You’ll be glad to hear I was using a lot of the bacteria and fungus apocalypse, hours daily, so it shouldn’t be that, really :crazy_face:

Have u tried irrigation/neti pot rinse? I tried it for the first time yesterday and a lot of stuff came out (released stuff from my throat & sinus), probably cuz of the salt solution(more release in comparison to the gargling I usually do, except for lime fruit juice gargle which seems to work incredibly well. The irrigation is gonna be a daily thing for me now before bed.

1 Like

Yes, it helps a lot with the sinuses.
I had to stop now for a while until the ear infection is fully healed.

Also to gargle as long as you can with something antibacterial like Listerine was helpful. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes