The Essence of Holy Basil and Honey (Scented)

Description :

This an experimental vaporwave track, and channel exclusive,
i really liked how this came out. :D
This here represents a very unique merger of honey and holy basil,
perhaps it can be a healing balm for skin conditions? either way both are very unique and very beneficial things for the human body.
Enjoy this warm cocoon of a clarified distillation of honey and holy basil (tulsi)

Energetic Alchemy on Spotify and Apple

46 Likes

Anyone have this :drooling_face: sensation too? :drooling_face:

18 Likes

I like Purchasing in Energetic Alchemy. :smiley:

5 Likes

Quick benefits from Google.

Honey:

• A good source of antioxidants. Raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. …
  • Antibacterial and antifungal properties. …
  • Heal wounds. …
  • Phytonutrient powerhouse. …
  • Help for digestive issues. …
  • Soothe a sore throat.

Tulsi:

Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C, and K and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and potassium. It also has a good amount of protein and fiber.

• Natural Immunity Booster: Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It thus acts as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay. It has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections.
  • Reduces Fever (antipyretic) & Pain(analgesic): Tulsi has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which help to fight infections, thus reducing fever.
  • Reduces Cold, Cough & Other Respiratory Disorders: Camphene, cineole, and eugenol present in Tulsi help to reduce cold and congestion in the chest.
  • Reduces Stress & Blood Pressure: Tulsi contains compounds Ocimumosides A and B. These compounds reduce stress and balance the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine in the brain. The anti-inflammatory properties of Tulsi reduce inflammation and blood pressure.
  • Anti-cancer properties: Phytochemicals present in Tulsi have strong antioxidant properties. Thus, they help in protecting us from skin, liver, oral, and lung cancers.
  • Good for Heart Health: Tulsi has a profound effect on the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases by means of lowering blood lipid content, suppressing ischemia and stroke, reducing hypertension, and also due to its higher antioxidant properties.
  • Good for Diabetes Patients: Extract of Tulsi leaves has shown to lower blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 Diabetes.
  • Useful in Kidney stones & Gouty Arthritis: Tulsi detoxifies the body and has diuretic properties. It decreases the level of uric acid in the body, which is the main reason why kidney stones are formed. Reduction in uric acid levels also provides relief to patients suffering from Gout.
  • Useful in Gastrointestinal Disorders: Tulsi leaves help to cure indigestion and loss of appetite. They are also used for the treatment of flatulence and bloating.
  • Good for Skin & Hair: Tulsi helps clear out the skin of blemishes and acne. It is rich in antioxidants, and that helps it to prevent premature aging. Tulsi also strengthens our hair roots, thus preventing hair loss. The antifungal properties of Tulsi prevent the development of fungus and dandruff.
  • Acts as an Insect Repellent.

On a side note, been drinking tulsi tea myself for a few month now, this has a very balancing effect to the nervous system and energy system :slight_smile:

28 Likes

This is the Air Revitalizer 2! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for your full explanation, Borisju!

6 Likes

Offered this to my girlfriend who is currently commuting and likes her honey in the morning.

“I could smell honey while listening to it, is this normal?” :innocent:

Ps: Loving those new kaleidoscope-like visuals you’ve been adding lately Captain.

11 Likes

I too appreciated the scent of honey and, above all the qualities you described and for the first time after more than 3 months and almost 100 days of listening, this evening I will spread this Sacred Basil and Honey in my room.

4 Likes

Thanks for this beautiful field captain :blush:
and does this field prevent all side effects of holy basil? I have liver problem and i read that holy basil can damage to liver. Is this field safe for me?

1 Like

Oh I finally smelled tulsi :)

10 Likes

I listened to this audio yesterday, two times in a row, and forgot I did it. Throughout the day I was feeling way better cognitively speaking and tried to figure out what could have caused this effect. I got an “oh…” moment when I remembered I listened to it.

I feel like this audio has a lot of potential for brain and health stacks, and it will be fun to explore the possibilities.

Oh, almost forgot: the song is incredible!

17 Likes

Couple of times that I’ve listened before going to sleep, dreams have been wild…
Sure enough,Tulsi (Holy Basil) associated with Lucid Dreaming…
Added to my Night Stack

6 Likes

The music is sexy as heck. :heart_eyes: And such a clever pun on picking “vaporwave” as the genre for a field that wafts out a scent.:smile:

8 Likes

I do too!

1 Like

Does throat inflammation help?

1 Like

Forgot about this field.
Yes, this is a good one for thatđź‘Ť

8 Likes

I just listened to it a few times, my throat is cold

4 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Review:

Bumping because this is such a shy forgotten but so perfectly crafted sweet nice concept in a field.

Ive been playing this + Feng Shui for the past 2 weeks as soon as I get home, it literally feels like a spiritual bath, great synergy these two combined, i played Feng Shui first x 3 then my home felt, so clean and harmonious at all levels, so clean i felt dirty, then i played this and we all in this house were perfectly balanced.

I played other days first this Holy Basil and i felt completely purified, body, mind, spirit, literally blood, aura everything clean and i could feel my house (which normally has a good vibe) dirty and heavy not because it is but because how pure this field makes me feel, so interesting to see the contrast.

Now i just play first Feng Shui then this one.
And after the 3 lops of each i just need to change my clothes and put the used ones away in the laundry place, and its when i confirm once again how much energetic dirt we bring home after being in the outside world lol

This is a very good environmental field as well, also perfect imo to play when ppl is visiting at your place and after so nothing from their vibration is left lingering in your space.

Or before meeting or receiving clients, before an interview, before an important appointment, etc.

No mistake its name being “holy” :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

On top of offering an element of luck as well, which makes a great pair with honey, not only do they together purify your lungs, clear your mind, help digestion but also you feel your energy or aura sweet and sticky to attract and keep good stuff to your life :orange_heart:

standing ovation Mr Captain. Thank you

22 Likes

Tulsi does have a high spiritual significance in the Hindu mythology. It’s a very potent herb with great healing powers.
Honey we all know is popularly known as nectar of the Gods…for v good reason. And the Tulsi plant is seen as God personified, prayed to and worshipped.

And this potent mix of blessings is here… for all to benefit from.
Aren’t we blessed!:sparkles::two_hearts::dizzy:

10 Likes