Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory Help (Patreon)

I had a revelation, trying it out, had to let you know

I think I might go about my day chewing it after I finish the jar

2 Likes

Thank you. :pray:
My sinuses, although not perfectly fine, are better, using just fields, but this seems like a good solution, besides fields.

2 Likes

Sinus Drainage is the one that got me on to Sapien.
It was wondrous.
… not sure why it hasn’t seemed to affect me anymore

1 Like

OK! I have been sick these days and when I get sick my nose gets super dry and swollen instead of running so I don’t have an option to blow it and feel some relief. This can last for days so every time it happens I have to literally breath from my mouth in order to survive lol and I used this incredible field which opened my nose in approximately 10 minutes even less! I could literally feel my nose popping like a popcorn until I started fully breathing. :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

7 Likes

I am assuming this field is in Plasma Flaunt?

I used this field in the past for the family for any breathing issues during with success. It is in my family first aid kit ;). Kids coughing during colder nights and putting this on a very low volume helped them in less coughing to no coughing at all. I was retriggered due the colder season. Looping it though to have longer effect of it.

3 Likes

Reported intermediate benefits/reviews (based in the thread, those ones left in youtube and patreon):

1. Sinus Relief: Many users mentioned relief from sinus congestion, blocked noses, and sinus-related issues. The therapy seems to have had a positive impact on clearing sinuses and improving breathing.
  2. Respiratory Support: Individuals with respiratory issues, including difficulty breathing and upper respiratory infections, reported improvements. Some even mentioned feeling better after just a few listens.
  3. Post-COVID Recovery: Users who experienced irritability, depression, or other symptoms after having COVID reported that the therapy helped alleviate these issues.
  4. Cold and Sore Throat Relief: Users with cold symptoms, sore throats, and general discomfort found relief and immediate improvement after using the therapy.
  5. Overall Well-Being: There are mentions of the therapy contributing to a general sense of well-being. Users have reported feeling better, both physically and emotionally, after using the audio therapy.
  6. Quick Results: Many testimonials highlight the quick onset of results, with users experiencing relief within minutes or after just a few sessions.
  7. Compatibility with Other Treatments: Some users mentioned using the therapy in conjunction with other treatments, such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy and medication, and reported positive outcomes.
  8. Effectiveness for Various Ages: The therapy seems to be applicable across different age groups, as mentioned in the context of providing relief for both adults and children in various situations.
  9. Mood Enhancement: There are indications that the therapy may have positive effects on mood, with users expressing gratitude and respect for the impact on their emotional well-being.
  10. Taste in music: Some individuals find the music annoying and ask for a silent or calm version. People also indicate to put the music on a low volume to enjoy the benefits.

Note: It’s important to note that these testimonials reflect personal experiences, and individual responses to any form of therapy can vary.

4 Likes

Can I expect relief or permanent fix to post nasal drip and damage done to my throat from it? I believe I get it from allergies.

My two cents: I think it can relief and help you over a temporary cold or sinisitus problem. Just a thought…

If it is allergy related try hepatocyte growth factor (free) and the autoimmune reversal (free) of Dream. P.s. PU also has a new HGF field that you could buy…

A long shot maybe for the post nasal drip since people are discussing on YouTube that the skin regeneration field might help. Someone’s quote on YouTube: the follicles on the epithelial cells are disrupted with post nasal drip thus not transporting mucus. Epithelial cells are skin cells. This helps to regenerate the follicles of these skin cells. (Not sure whether the statement is correct)

Not sure on the statement on YouTube whether the skin regeneration can help effectively with the post nasal drip… but if it helps, it helps :slight_smile:

edit: the field I was referencing from PU has N-acetylcysteine which mucus thinning properties… cfr. NAC + Nigella Sativa (With HGF) - Psychic University

1 Like
1 Like