NAC + Nigella Sativa (With HGF) - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a precursor for the amino acid L-cysteine. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and mucus-thinning properties. NAC can act as a direct antioxidant, but more importantly, it provides the cysteine required for the production of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant produced in the body. NAC is commonly taken as a supplement for health and wellness and is used in clinical settings to treat drug overdose, cystic fibrosis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Nigella Sativa can reduce elevated triglycerides and glucose, and normalize cholesterol metabolism. It is also somewhat effective as an anti-inflammatory agent and may have the potential to treat rheumatoid arthritis.

Overall, studies suggest it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticancer, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, and immune-boosting properties. Many of these effects are attributed to its active compound, thymoquinone.

Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) or scatter factor (SF) is a paracrine cellular growth, motility and morphogenic factor. HGF is a multifunctional growth factor with a significant role in tissue regeneration and repair. HGF has therapeutic implications in liver regeneration, tissue repair and regeneration, cardiovascular diseases, and oncology.

2 loops is a good dose of everything.

Buy with Paypal

37 Likes

Another Gem.

5 Likes

Thank You So Much for THIS Field. :pray:

The fact that it has multiple components and so many properties, including mucus-thinning and being good for copd, also the fact that is quite affordable has made me (to) instant buy it.

Summary

5 Likes

PU, the field link works for the product, however if you vist the store, the product doesnt show, i have the store set to new and even tried typing in the product name. it doesnt show up

Just a warning for those who want to get it, you have to have the direct link at the top.

4 Likes

oh! a gem!

NAC is great for COVID related issues! and protects kidney,liver,lung from damage!

thank you!

5 Likes

I love itšŸ˜ Thank You @Psychic_University
I take both in psysical form.
Its absolutely wonderfull.

They are both great for immune system, powerfull antioxidants. They are also great for skin, respiratory system issuses.
I cured allergy with NAC.
List of benefits goes on and on.:dizzy:
NAC lead to production of gluthation.
Its a gemšŸ’Ž

15 Likes

thanks, I needed itā€¦itā€™s cheap, so I bought it immediately

2 Likes

Now I donā€™t have to reorder my NAC supplement - great combination!

3 Likes

NAC is a critical immunity molecule that is especially useful for c-vd issues just like ivermectinā€¦and thatā€™s why it mysteriosly disappeared from **on and other places during the pl-**mic.

5 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t know why this happened and nothing I do seems to fix it.

4 Likes

Yeah its quite werid, also it is the only product that tells you how many people have bought it, Very strange contact gumroad.

2 Likes

I displayed the number of sales to see if something changed, as I was left out of options on the system.

3 Likes

Hi, this just seems to be a general problem with Gumroad. The latest products from some other creators are also not displayed on their main Gumroad page but only via external links.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information!

3 Likes

My pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Hmm, bought this one. Seems like a no brainer. Really wondering whether this one can affect my cholesterol level.

4 Likes

hey @Psychic_University can this be used for longer time to have the necessary humidity in my nose?
my nose gets dry and airways shrink and canā€™t breathe through my nose
or can you do something else for that?

2 Likes

This field is perfect for that.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been using the ingestion of the real nigella oil since past December. What I can say is that it helps with better digestion and less gas. I also had painful experiences in the past with certain foods like pesto, mascarpone, green paprika, etc. I can eat them now with no problems at all.

I did not test the field on this aspect, but wanted to indicate how powerful nigella sativa is. I canā€™t yet say whether the field helps on this aspect too, but i can imagine if you are willing or looking for something for better digestion it might help :).

2 Likes