Siria‘s Best Path in Life Journey

A happy welcome,

I would like to start an experiment with the best path in life mandala. For anyone who doesn’t know it yet: it‘s a patreon premium subscription exclusive mandala.

Goal: manifest my dream life aka best path in life

Experiment: daily 10min morning and 10min evening meditation while focusing on the mandala and building a deeper, more loving connection to it.
During the morning meditation I will only rest my gaze on the mandala and clear my thoughts. In the evening I will look 10min at the mandala while also visualizing my dream life.

Daily fields to support my journey:

• Subconscious Limits Remover
  • Ego Dissolution
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Quantum Love Album

Servitor Support:

• Pegasus: has the main tasks to create a portal to the BPIL mandala, help me reach my goals, raise my vibration, dissolve my fears and limiting beliefs
  • Divine Grandmother (The Blessed Path NFT): help me boost my social skills, support me in my career, help me attract and radiate more love
  • Dragon Golem: help me find like-minded people, infuse me with etheric energy, help me with my manifestation goals
  • Light Servitor: heal & protect me

I‘m gonna give monthly updates on my progress and experiences.

Do you have the BPIL mandala? Would you like to join the daily 10min morning and evening meditation? Please feel free to also share your experiences here.

I‘m also very open for questions, suggestions or ideas (e.g. what else to combine this mandala with).

Cheers and will update you soon,
Siria

20 Likes

I’ll join you on the meditation, I dont work actively with this nft but you’ve inspired me to now

2 Likes

also your goals r extremely similar to mine, coool synchornicity

1 Like

Let‘s do this :partying_face: :star_struck:
I‘m excited for this experiment!!

1 Like

Short Update, I got some new fields in the sales and my new playlist is now:

• The Malleable Ego
  • SLR
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Vibrational Raiser
  • The Soul Continuum (PU)

I realized I don’t have the time to listen to the quantum love album every day.
I‘m curious to see how BPIL will combine with The Soul Continuum.
Will update next month!

4 Likes

If you don’t need it for romantic dates, you can also do without it, at least for a while, because it tends
to stick around for a while.

Monthly update:

I felt like my Higher Self guided me to purchase The Conceptual Conglomerate and the Soul Continuum (PU).

I also own the physical Corpus Spiritus Tarot deck. In the recent weeks I feel a deeper connection to my Higher Self and Spirit Guides and it has become easier to receive message through tarot readings.

I feel a calling to return to Australia for a while and also visit Indonesia again. Those two countries had very positive effects on my energy body and meditation practices. I also feel guided to live in communities, share knowledge, step more into a teacher role and also continue being a student and absorb as much learnings as possible during this lifetime.

I could return to a very comfortable lifestyle in Germany but my path isn’t leading me there. I can feel an inner calling and decided to follow it.

Feelings this month: lots of healing from past events and emotional wounds, the sense of an inner expansion, more vivid dreams, a feel reassured that the universe got my back and it gives me a sense of peace and faith.

7 Likes

Any update these last couple months?

January - March Update: It’s almost one year since I’m using the Best path in Life Mandala. It’s set as my lockscreen picture and I also carry a physical copy of it with me every day. I also often place it under my pillow together with the Higher Self Connection Mandala and ask my Higher Self to learn new things in the dreamstate that support me on reaching my highest potential and walking my best path in life. I also ask my Higher Self and Spirit Team to help me remember gained wisdom and downloads in the dreamstate.

So many things have happened: I connected with amazing people from all over the world, I feel a much deeper connection to my Higher Self and Spirit Team, it became a lot easier to bring my inner wishes into reality, It’s been 1.5 years of only working project based and living mostly abroad in other countries, I learned a lot, I integrated and healed parts of my shadow. I still don’t know exactly where I want to live and what I want to do long term regarding my career. But right now I’m enjoying working on different projects that interest me and having free time for new studies and traveling.

It’s difficult for me to pinpoint what happenings in my life are linked to BPiL because I also listen to amazing fields and I use different manifestation techniques. Another thing I do and that shows great results is that I’m working through the Path to Wholeness repeatedly. I noticed that fields for me personally are amazing tools to support me in reaching certain goals in life but they cannot do all the work for me. It’s still up to me taking decisions and creating the life that I want to live. And a big part of that is acknowledging the things that I rejected about myself in the past and embracing myself fully. It’s not easy, it’s often a struggle, but I also learn a lot about myself in the process.

I posted something in the BPiL thread that I would like to repeat here:

What means walking your best path in life? I see it as embracing the journey within you to align with your highest potential. You are constantly evolving, constantly expanding, and leaping forward. You are also in constant exchange with the realities surrounding you, as well as your inner worlds. The universe is talking to you, but it’s not talking a human language. It’s talking in signs, and in many forms, it’s talking in vibration, but most of all it’s giving you a compass to show you the path ahead. What is this compass, you may ask?

Now my own take on this is: I use my inner joy as a compass. I ask myself “What lights me up? What excites me?”, “What gifts do I want to share with the world and what do I want to contribute?”, and also “What is it that I truly desire?” and “What is it that makes me feel fulfilled?”.

The more answers I find, and the more I keep focusing on what kind of life I want to create and experience, the more everything is coming together and unfolding. Community is a big part for me and in the recent months I made more connections here in the forum, I also continued staying in touch with my community in Bali and am happy to return there soon. I found more projects that I enjoy working on and also courses that I would like to take. January, February and March allowed me time to reset my focus, taking some rest, getting a lot of tasks off my to do list, I had time for tons of research and enjoyed a lot of deep talk with others. I feel that April is finally a month where I can jump more into action again and taking the next steps. Let’s see where BPiL is leading me this year.

I feel for me the best results with BPiL show, when actively working with it: meditating with the mandala, asking my servitors to create a portal to connect me to it, staying in close touch with my Higher Self and Spirit Team and letting them know how I feel, what I want to focus on and also asking them to show me my best path in life by sending me the information bits and pieces that support me on my journey. It’s still up to me to take action but now I’m getting much clearer nudges from my intuition and often times I surrender and trust that the universe is just aligning everything in the background for me and will send me the next steps with divine timing. :star2: :pray:

4 Likes