Six Healing Sounds

Here we have 6 healing sounds, used to clear the Lung, Kidney, Liver and Spleen etc,

To remove lower and negative emotions and energies.

The work is automated of course and are regular music tracks, you simple play each sound for the full benefit and effect. No active participation needed, unless you wish to.

You may be familiar with this as the sounds Shhhh whoooo Ssssss etc.

Full album is 350 USD

Each sound track is 60 USD

36 Likes

will these be available separately as well, similarly as with Maldebrot Symphony?

2 Likes

“Each sound track is 60 USD”

They are separate. I think what’s the post meant.

3 Likes

Must get for only liver :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, that’s what was written, I can read, but there doesn’t seem to be an option to buy any of those separately. Therefore, I’m asking if it will be added or not

(which seems very likely to me given how it was written, but want to make sure, yk? For myself, as I’m looking for the lung one and overall, so we all know that)

2 Likes

I think they’ll be available separately eventually, it just hasn’t been updated yet. For now, you can only buy the entire album at once.

3 Likes

Patience, it will be here. Most likely it will takes time for each track to upload.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s now removed, so I suppose, it’s being reworked.

Now it’s in place, updated.

1 Like

What’s Triple Warmer for?

1 Like

Why don’t we ask our trusty companion - ChatGPT?

Here’s what it had to say:

In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the Triple Burner or Triple Warmer is one of the twelve major meridians or energy pathways in the body.

The Triple Burner is not a specific organ, but rather a functional system that regulates the circulation and distribution of Qi (vital energy) and bodily fluids throughout the body. It is responsible for coordinating the activities of the internal organs and the communication between them.

According to TCM theory, the Triple Burner is divided into three parts or “burners.” The Upper Burner is responsible for the functions of the lungs and heart, the Middle Burner governs the functions of the spleen, stomach, and liver, and the Lower Burner controls the functions of the kidneys, bladder, and intestines.

The Triple Burner is also said to play a role in maintaining the body’s overall temperature and fluid balance, as well as in regulating the body’s response to stress and external environmental factors.

In TCM diagnosis and treatment, the Triple Burner is often considered in cases of digestive disorders, hormonal imbalances, and emotional stress. Techniques such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, and dietary therapy may be used to regulate the flow of Qi and restore balance to the Triple Burner system.

9 Likes

The Triple Warmer also controls our fight or flight response, I believe it’ll be very useful to a lot of people. Thank you Captain!

10 Likes

I have a lot of ‘dampness’ in the body. It could be related to my vegan diet.

This triple burner audio may help to remove the wetness in my body. Thanks!

3 Likes

Could you elaborate more on the ‘dampness’ part?
I’m also vegan, and ever since I’ve always felt gassy, especially more when meditating, it’s a bit annoying :joy:

1 Like

i bought the whole album…
i spent half of sammy’s guided meditation on the kitchen floor ( same like i ended up every time i tried weed). i am worried because i thought i was doing better and better with taking care of my emotions but seems i have to take care for the organs to protect them from myself…
after these i play Spa NFT.
last two weeks i played every evening everything i had for digestion and i am feeling so much cleaner and more vital. so this is for support the cleaning.

3 Likes

Hello @Danny_Ho
Yes, i also have gas issue when i stop eating meat.

Dampness is an idea in chinese medicine. Some foods are cold in nature, like melon, coconut (hence, you tend to find them in tropical or hot area). Some foods are hot in nature, such as garlic, onion, meat, dragon eyes, and so on.

I follow the diet of Buddhism, so no meat, no egg/milk and other pungent roots, such as garlic, onion shallot, leek, Asafoetida. Science shows that garlic, unlike other food, can penetrate our brain barrier. Hence it can affect your brain directly, so it is best to avoid if you are cultivating for a quiet mind (for me, they induce emotion and sex urge).

Now, dampness means the food we eat are cold in nature, such as mostly veggie. Veggie is mostly water and fiber. The more cold stuff we eat, the colder and wetter is our body. Yet, i can have trouble to eat too much peppers/ginger to remove the coldness in the body because my stomach cannot take so much heat at once. Hence, dampness has always been an issue for veggie/vegan eaters if you don’t eat garlic/onion.

As for gas, i think you need probiotic. It helps to solve part of my issue. Then with max heal, it heals 80% of it. The rest, i need to eat slower, chew longer, and eat with less rush.

4 Likes

I’m getting confused on the one with ‘Robust Organs For Sure’…

A little advice and a recommendation
it’s an amazing concept.

I remember reading about it when I was preparing for one Taoist project

in general - Six Healing Sounds is a Taoist technique that complements the Microcosmic Orbit, allowing you to better focus on balancing the qualities of inner energy, transforming negative or unproductive energy into positive and beneficial

Perhaps to optimize the effect, add free audio to the playlist (Microcosmic Orbit, from the Ancient Arts album)

The Six Healing Sounds soothe the mind, relieving emotional tension., ect
With this technique, we communicate with the organs of our body, connecting with the universe and directing the energy of love to all organs (this is an effective way to harmonize and balance the energy in the vital organs)

As you listen, just smile (I’m serious)

As the 6 healing sounds are related to another technique (it’s called “Inner Smile”)
By directing a smile inside the body, we express our appreciation for all the work it does

it is a very powerful system for helping the body…

24 Likes

Brilliant! :pray:

I was doing some research about it and after I finish it, I was able to go back at the forum and saw your post, what synchrony!.

2 Likes

i seem not to be able to buy a seperate track.

i click on them but nothing happens.

somebody knows why?

1 Like