• smart stem cells
  • amniotic membrane
  • anti- pain by maitreya and sapien
  • love graviton and hope and happiness
  • possibly skin regeneration

She listens to all of them 1 per day

8 Likes

Update:
Today is mother’s day, so I visited my mum and she didn’t have any pain today! (Although there’s some days where she still does)
And she said that she and the nurse can’t believe how fast it is healing . She gets the bandage changed every other day and the last time a different nurse was there and he couldn’t believe that the whole thing was just 3 weeks ago.
She’s still listening to all the audios listed above once per day and carrying the eternity tag.
She’s happy that she sidnt get the skin transplant and I think too ,that it was the right decision .
I also got her some aloe vera gel for skin healing .

14 Likes

Thanks again to everybody that helped! You really made a difference !!! :kissing_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hey.

Please Remove bandage and see results 1000x fast.

Trust me please.

Or at least remove in the night

1 Like

Why would I do this? Do you think it heals faster?
If so I might suggest it to her,but I dont know if she and the nurses will agree.

2 Likes

Please trust me 1000 times fast it will heal…

1 Like

It lets the skin breathe…
Not only do wounds need air to heal, but bandage also trap heat at the burn site and can further damage deeper tissues.

Or when possible… use caution :100:

3 Likes

Sorry, had to comment.

Please keep the bandage on as directed by a medical professional. It gets enough “air” as it is. The bandage is not air tight. Covered open wounds heal faster.

3 Likes

With experience I said my friend.

It’s too late now to heal… 3rd week

1 Like

What ?

Today the first nurse came to see my mum ( the one that recommended her to not to get surgery) , so she knows how it looked at the beginning. I suppose she hasn’t seen the wound in some time , because she couldn’t believe how fast the wound is healing . And that’s a nurse with 10 years of experience .

11 Likes

Update:
My mum has been to her family doctor . She showed him the “before” pictures and he said its impossible that it healed so fast and that noone would have ever thought that it would do that.
If he would only know :smirk:

She still has some pain and is pretty moody/depressed, but for that I gave her a natural anti-Pain medication and the joy and happiness tag :)

10 Likes

:blush::smirk:

You can try if you want playing parental love.

We all want and miss Mommy when we are hurt NO matter the age. And that is buried deep in us but is there.

My Mom was feeling down the other day because of a few stuff nothing major but you know when a kid is annoyed by everything and nothing like a yearning for Moms love? Thats how she was lol

I told her to ply that one a few times and explained why and she was laughing telling me i was silly but she did and felt so good happy and loved after she said. Now she plays that one quite often.

5 Likes

That’s a good idea ! Her mum is a very difficult person ,so I guess she can use some parental love anyway.

4 Likes

So happy for your mum, Alexander! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you ,me too :)